LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Telling her you want her to wear

After years of purging and hiding I finally came out to my wife as a Diaper loving dominant. I have been into diapers since I was 5yo and there has been no time since that I have not been drawn to them. During my late teens and early twenties I quickly realized I desired a power relationship and was interested in sadism and dominating. Problem was I saw these traits as unlovable and tried to push them down for the girl I loved. We are now married and I knew I had left it too late.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow... that has to be difficult. I've known lots of people brought in by a little. That actually tends to go OK for the most part. But, I think the level of bravery for trying out the dominant side of the relationship is quite a bit less than the bravery required to try out the sub side.

Does she have ANY submissive desires at all? If so, then maybe start there and see if you can work up.

If she has no submissive desires, how do you feel about the submissive side of things? Could you handle a switch relationship? If so, maybe start out with her being dominant and work up to switching. She might feel more comfortable being submissive once she had a feel for the dynamic.

But I have to be honest. I am NOT ok, personally, with ever being in the sub side of a Dom/sub relationship. It is a complete turn off and would make me extremely uncomfortable no matter how much I love the other person. It's something I've always been very up front about.

It is possible your wife will never enjoy being babied by you. Have you thought about how you'll cope if that's the case?