1. 1. How often do you change?

• Every Morning
    • Morning and Night
    • Several Times a Day
    • After Messing
    • When sex is over
    • When told to or allowed to
    • I Don't Wear

I wear pretty much 24/7. I wear mostly premium diapers.

Change into Abri Form X-plus in the morning on workdays. And that lasts about 12 hours.

I change after dinner into my evening diaper.

And then on weekends i just wear my more comfy- dry 24/7- and that sometimes lasts me for about 15-16 hours

depending. When i get occasional flareup or something, change bit more often and increase air out time

I wear pretty much 24/7. I wear mostly premium diapers.

Change into Abri Form X-plus in the morning on workdays. And that lasts about 12 hours.

I change after dinner into my evening diaper.

And then on weekends i just wear my more comfy- dry 24/7- and that sometimes lasts me for about 15-16 hours

depending. When i get occasional flareup or something, change bit more often and increase air out time

I change 4 to 5 times a day. If a diaper, even a good one, lasts more than 6 or 8 hours I'm not drinking enough water. Conversely, I've had an M4 soaked in 2 hours before, with enough beer anything is possible.

I am 24!7 as well but I also usre the toilet. I don't really have a schedule for it. I change when I need to.

• 4 weeks later...

For me it's in the morning when I get up, around lunch, and before bed.

of course more often if I need to.

I usually wear cloth at night, so there's also the weekly laundry.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wear Abena M3s during the day. I change after it's soaked, or up to an hour tops after messing.

At night I wear Bambino Teddys and keep one under my pillow - if I wake up and find myself leaking because of how soaked I am, I change then. If I wake up messy, I just go back to sleep - I don't want to run into my family at 4am carrying a messy diaper. It's a lot easier to get up, shower in my own time, and dispose of it in my own time, and I haven't had diaper rash yet.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...