1. 1. How often do you change?

• Every Morning
    • Morning and Night
    • Several Times a Day
    • After Messing
    • When sex is over
    • When told to or allowed to
    • I Don't Wear

I'm 24/7 and pretty much change on a timed schedule. (late morning, just after noon, home from work, and before bed). Of course I will also change before that if I really need to.

I'm also 24/7. Put on a dry diaper after my shower. Normally mid afternoon unless I have a pooping accident.

Then again before bedtime for a overnight diaper.

I can and do slide my GoodNites Tru-Fit down to poop into a toilet, and to pee when I get the chance. Therefore Tru-Fit provide me 5+ hours capacity. To protect my skin I always change before my urine turns stale, so in really hot weather I change every 4 hours.

Another 24/7 person here, and how often I need to change can vary wildly. I go through periods in which my body retains water, and those in which I lose massive amounts of water. If the former is true, I can be in the same diaper for as long as 12 hours. On the "heavy wetting" days, I'll typically go through one cloth diaper and three to four disposables.

I'm trying to get the most out of my diaper before changing it, however my wife sometimes comments if my diaper starts to smell...and ask me to go change.

Funny I don't seem to notice odor from my diaper though.

I to am 24/7 but I change in the morning before my shower and after I get home from work and right before bed. I normally only mess in the morning but if I mess during the day then of course there is one more change after that.

Change as needed but always at least morning and evening. One diaper almost always gets me through work then I shower and change when I get home. If I'm using something 'lesser' at home (which I often do and that can include all day weekends or nearby public outings) then I can change frequently as they don't last compared to what I wear to work :whistling: Mornings and it's another shower, another diaper, and another day in my Diapered Life which is just fine by me B)

I change in a morning though not always straight away. If my nappy isn't completely soaked I may well wear for a while longer. Then a clean nappy lasts most of the day and I change in to a fresh one after my evening shower. Usually I change again before bed but not if I'm only slightly wet.

I usually wait until it's leaking if I'm at home. I still will sometimes leave it on for an hour or so after leaking and then hop in the shower and wet some more and let it leak out into the shower.

I don't wear often so if I can I wear one diaper all day 'Such as a bambino" or if a cheaper diaper I usually change 2 times in a day.

Wish I could afford to wear more. I'd go 24/7 if I could afford too.

Without a stuffer i change 3 times a day with a good stuffer i change twice a day.

This way i spend most of my time in a wet diaper.

Once when I wake up, sometimes once in the middle of the night too if I'm too wet, once late morning, then mid-afternoon, then in the evening. So that's at least 5 times, and I use baby diaper stuffers to extend the mid-day diapers.

When I get a chance to wear them, I'll wear them until they are soaked. I like to stay in them as long as I can, wet or messy.

I am diapered 24/7 and change only when my diaper is ready to burst. I do thoroughly enjoy staying in a wet or messy diaper as long as possible. My caregiver decides when I'm to be changed. Always cloth diapers at home and disposeables when I'm out and about.

• 2 weeks later...

I put on a cloth pull-up with plastic pants for night use in the morning I change out of my wet cloth diaper and shower and put on a pull-up disposable diaper for day use. I can usually go until bed time before I take it off. If I am real active sometimes I have to change in the middle of the day.