LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Database Optimization - 1300 users deleted

Why am I not surprised? Story Time ought to be the next biggest one

That sounds good. That thread sounds like a magnet for the useless and will just go on forever with the only point being that you do not want someone else to win

Did not someone once call DD "the DPF of the twenty-first century"? I have explored at least 5 other similar sites and they all laked something. In most cases, it was proper moderation/administration. The only "fault" I found with ABKingdom was the abysmal level of activity and the language limitation and it is well-liked here and their link page is 2di4

The remark about the "DPF of the 21st century" was meant as an analogue. I was a member thereof in the mid 1980's into the mid '90's and for its time, nothing came close. Why do you think DPF is venerated so much

I well know the difference between Parisian and the patoie. However some of the more outlying French consider the "habitants" amusingly antiqish in their speech

Here is a story for you When I started French in my Sophomore (or as we said "suffer more") year. I figured I could get some help from my FC aunt, Oretta Luliette, a Monast (which family came not from Quebec Province, but from Ottowa). Well when she pronounces "Aller" as if it were English, I said "it's gonna be a loooooong year"

I once guessed that DailyDi kept old users around only to inflate membership count, thus making the site more interesting to advertisers. I was clearly wrong, as this purge soundly disproves that theory!

That might have been part of it :whistling: But we've reached the point where it's either going to take a lot more money to keep it all or we have to thin things out so that the rest can survive. Regardless of comparisons, we've got the best ABDL site in the world and we want to keep it that way B)

Over at the GirlTalk. To forum, if you registered but did nothing for about 2 years, you were delted

Over at the GirlTalk. To forum, if you registered but did nothing for about 2 years, you were delted

Usernames being duplicated is something I did not even think of, but that is an excellent point. What if I had a username in mind or a password and someone who had registered here back in the early Iron Age and posted not a period has it or them? That is a waste and not good

From what I am seeing, It looks like you could clean out about 10,000 accounts and it would not be a loss unless you have 15,000 persons only using chat. I often get visitors who have been here for 5 to 16 years with 0 posts

Antoher thing I see a bit of in the "birthday" block are two remarkably similar usernames, like "johnny_young" and "jonny_young", of the same age and with the same (current) birthday, and when I look at their profiles, almost the exact same join dates

Christine:

I'd GUESS there are between 200 and 500 distinct chat users over a period of perhaps a year, so it's not a big contributor to our inevitable estimation errors.

That is about what I thought. They are not accomplishing anything; just sitting there like dead logs. So purge away