LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suckling Advice

Put your lips at the base of her nipple with your lips and create a slight suction. Keep your tongue right under her nipple. You just suckle a bit, squeeze with your tongue and release backwards with your tongue still keeping the suction with your lips. Repeat about every 2 seconds or so. Also either you or your friend should rub her breast as your feeding starting at the base of the breast outward gently it helps to coax more milk out once she is able to lactate. It will take time for not only you, but your friend to "synchronize" per say. After experience and you two have a certain rythem going, breast feeding will feel completely natural again just like when you where a baby. Also remember to be very gentle and watch out for your teeth. Breast feeding is a wonderful experience for not only the "mother" but the one nursing.

Ermmm... There's a lot more to that. You have to mimic what a baby would do because without a proper latch, you are doing her no good and it won't help induce.

First, you both need to find a good position for the both of you. As a larger baby, the cradling position is harder. For my Mommy and I, we like to snuggle up in bed side by side. Mommy puts my pillow at her breasts and I lay up close with a fuzzy blankie. Again, you'll have to find what works for you both.

In terms of getting a good latch, you need to open your mouth wide enough to get a majority of the aereola and nipple part to the further back part of your mouth. You shouldn't have a lot of meaty/fleshy part in your mouth, but enough that when you suckle you aren't solely suckling on her nipple because that's painful for her. Wrap your tongue around her nipple and create a soft suction. Imagine the sides of your tongue being attached to the roof of your mouth. Once you have a good latch, draw your mouth open and closed, this jaw movement is what helps create the let down. It's similar to mimicking marmette breast massage, which will tell her breasts to produce milk in addition to the hormones that will be released. Your tongue should move in a wave-like motion from front to back consistently. Every two to four suckles you should swallow. Swallowing shouldn't be after every suckle. My rhythm is suckle, suckle, suckle, swallow.

To promote the best induction of milk, you should only nurse between 5-15 minutes on each side. Once you are done with that side, you are finished with it for that particular session. Any longer can be detrimental to the induction because it puts stress on the breasts. Think about it, a typical baby wouldnt nurse any longer to begin with, but breast milk is produced on supply and demand. If there is no demand, no supply. Suckling frequently with many sessions will tell her body to produce milk. Like 'woah!! There's a lot of nursing going on and not enough milk to go around. We need more milk!!' Lol. So then her body will make more. You can get by with at least one nursing session, but there needs to be stimulation at least 4 times a day. The more actual suckling sessions vs massaging, the better.

If you really want some good info check out a profile called Bainnes from fetlife. She has pics, journals, how to's, and is open to questions. Hope that helps get you started!

Happy suckling!

Paxy