LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As I lay there, helplessly strapped in the chair, my wife standing between my legs with a strap on buried in my bottom, I realised I was in deep trouble. My face was still smarting from her slap. I tried to say something, but it was muffled by the penis shaped gag in my mouth.

"Well, my little slut, do you like Mummy's surprise?" I twisted my head to see my Mummy Mistress standing by my head, a look of sheer delight on her face..

"A www such a pathetic little sissy. I think it needs its nappy back on."

My wife reached between my legs, then stepped back a little way, leaving the strap on inside me, then she pulled a nappy up between my legs and fastened the tapes.

Then she spoke.

"You treacherous bastard. Did you never think I'd find out about your little games. You left enough clues around at home. I found wet nappies in the bin, formula tins, wet wipes. You are so stupid, why couldn't you talk to me about your desires, we could have done something. But when I saw the text on your phone , when you were in the shower, asking you to confirm your visit to Mummy. Well your fate was sealed."

Thoughts of a humiliating divorce whirled through my mind, I'd do anything to stop that happening. I wanted to plead and apologise, but the gag kept me quiet.

"Well" she carried on, " I rang the number from the text when you were at work, and had an interesting chat with Mummy, and as you love being a sissy slut in nappies, we've come up with some ideas to help you."

Then I heard Mummies voice, "You can think about all the possibilities while we have a chat over coffee, and finalise your future."

With that they both left the room, despite my fear, I couldn't help but think how sexy my wife looked in her leather leotard, clinging to every curve on her body.

I could hear their muted voices in another room, interspersed by either of the laughing. But no matter how hard I tried I couldn't make out what they were saying, only that it meant big trouble for me. As I struggled to hear what they said my stomach started to cramp up, I knew I'd soon be messing myself again, this time my wife would see the effects. The cramps got worse, I tried clenching my buttocks to contain the storm know brewing in my bowels. I knew it was a losing battle so eventually I resigned my self to the fate of another humiliating dirty nappy. But the cramps got worse and my body heaved as it tried to empty my bowels. Then I remembered the strap on, it was still inside me, blocking the passage of my mess. All I could do was wait, the storm in my bowels eased but it would only be a matter of time before it started again. And start again it did after a while, no matter how hard I pushed my bowels would not empty, blocked by the rubber invader inside me, which was held in place by my nappy.

After what felt like ages the women returned, looking at me my wife laughed.

"Uncomfortable sweetly are we?" I nodded my head. "We thought you might be, when I slid that little toy inside you it pushed half a packet of Dulcolax into you. Know if you can be a good sissy for us, I'll pull the dildo out and you can go and sit on the toilet." I nodded to show I would be good. Both of them then fastened the mitts over my hands making them useless, then Mummy released my hands and legs, I was helped to stand up, quickly they fastened the wrist restraints behind my back.

"I'm going to pull that dildo out now," said Mummy, as she reached into the back of my nappy, then with a tug the rubber invader was out. Quickly I was led to the bathroom, there was the toilet, it's seat down the lid up, as I sensed impending relief I could feel my bowels cramp, I knew they would have to be quick. And they were, sitting me on the seat without taking my nappy off. I moaned into my gag.

"What's the matter? We said we'd let you sit on the toilet."

I realised what was going to happen, and resigned to my fate, as the cramps reached their peak my stretched bottom gave way, filling my nappy again.

"Looks like she loves filling her pants, well let's get her cleaned up and then explain things to her."

Once again I found my self shackled in the shower, being cleaned up after messing myself. Once cleaned and dryer I was led back to the changing table and secured on it. Then my wife and Mummy started to talk about my fate as if I wasn't there.

My wife started the conversation. "He'll have to quit his job, but then we lose his income. That means we won't be able to afford all his supplies, nappies,wipes, powder."

"Don't worry about that." Replied Mummy. "I'm have some friends who will be more than willing to help. Take these nappies, well the people who I get them from are always looking for people to test their products and model them for their website, and I know they have a new one they want tested for endurance. I'm sure they would happily keep her supplied with enough nappies. Then there is the lady who makes all my adult baby clothes, well again she needs someone to model for her website, and I know she needs a model when she has stalls at fetish fairs. That would keep her in appropriate clothing."

"Okay," my wife replied, "but we still need to make up the short fall in money to pay for food and the bills."

"Well we can quite easily take care of that. There are a number of Mistress's that need subjects for filming, and they are crying out for unwilling recipients." I cringed when I heard that, the gag stopping me from complaining.

Mummy carried on, "Also quite a few of my colleagues need some one like her to take part in sessions, the money's very good, as their clients would pay handsomely for someone who doesn't want to be there." I was getting fearful, surely they weren't serious.

"Plus" Mummy carried on, I need a subject to help train new mistress's as regular clients are understandably cautious about having a new Mistress practicing on them. I will pay for her time. Plus I have some other people interested in her, but we can talk about that later."

I started to realise from the tone of their voices, that this was a rhetorical chat for my benefit. They had already agreed on my fate.

My wife looked at me, smiling. "Right let's get you back into your nappies and dressed to go home. I have some jobs for you there. With that another nappy was prepared for me.

"Right lift that bottom up for your nappy, Sissy." I shook my head no, there was no way I was going to let them nappy me, I wasn't going to become some sort of slave for them, testing nappies and modelling baby clothes.

"Oh dear, I think she needs some encouragement. With that Mummy grabbed my cock and balls, squeezing them hard. Then she started to pull them upwards. Cursing in my mind, I screamed uselessly into the gag. The only way to escape the pain was to lift my bottom so they could put the nappy underneath, as I lifted Mummy eased the pressure. My wife slid the nappy under my raised bottom,Mummy released her grip on my manhood, and I lowered my bottom down.

My wife reached for the baby powder to powder me. Mummy stopped her.

"Before she gets her nappy I think she should have this back on." Mummy produced the combined catheter and chastity device she had used on me earlier. Placing the ring behind my balls my wife went to slide the cage over my cock. Again Mistress stopped her. "Before that goes on I think we should make sure she's completely empty."

"I don't understand."said Julia, my wife.

"Just watch and see how much she enjoys this."

Mummy left and came back with a box, some tubing and a clear plastic cylinder. Placing the box at the bottom of the changing table, she plugged it into a power socket, then she rubbed some lube onto my cock. When she was satisfied the plastic cylinder was slid over my slippery cock, inside the cylinder was a rubber sleeve that gripped my shaft. Tubes were connected to the cylinder and the box. Then, with a smile Mummy turned the box on. The cylinder started moving up and down my cock, it felt like the most amazing feeling, I surrendered to it, knowing where it was taking me.

"Looks like she's enjoying it." Julia said.

Mummy replied. "For now, just watch his face as it continues." I hardly heard them as I was lost in my build up. Mummy turned a dial on the box increasing the cylinders speed. I was in ecstasy. Suddenly I felt my climax build to heights I had never felt before. Mummy sensed what was happening and increased the speed even more. Suddenly I came uncontrollably. My seed was sucked away into a jar. The cylinder kept up its motion on my shaft.

"Now for the fun" I heard Mummy's voice say. Again I built to an uncontrolled climax, Mummy turned the dial as far as it would go, the cylinder was stroking my shaft furiously. I came again with no control, this time it was not as pleasant. Still the cylinder kept going, again I came this time it was painful, but Mummy kept the machine going. Again I came, this time it felt like red hot lava was erupting from my cock. Mummy left the machine running until I had cum twice more, by this time my cock felt like it had been pulled through the fires of hell, and I was crying in pain. Finally the cylinder was removed from my cock, which immediately went limp. Julia and Mummy were both laughing at me. Quickly the catheter was inserted and the cage positioned and locked on my cock, not that I felt like masturbating yet.

"Right sissy's nice and empty now, so let's powder her and get her nappies on." With that Mummy produced a tin of powder ,that she made sure I couldn't see the label on, and sprinkled it on me and my nappy, then Julia fastened the nappy on me, making sure it was snug and taped tightly. Then I was sat up and a different dress was pulled over my head, this was pink satin lined in a heavy weight material and had straps attached in various places. My arms were forced into the sleeves, I saw the ends were enclosed trapping my hands. I was helped to stand, and the reason for the straps became clear. I was in a strait jacket designed to resemble a toddlers dress. The dress was tightened at the back, then they fastened my arms around me so I was hugging myself. They pulled all the straps tight. There was one strap left hanging between my legs, before this was fastened I was made to step into a pair of frilly panties that matched my dress. These panties had a stiff pad in the crotch that forced me to spread my legs slightly. Then the strap between my legs was buckled up, tightly, causing the stiff pad to dig into my inner thighs. Julia removed my gag, while Mummy retrieved a pink leather gag with a hollow penis, while my mouth was free I pleaded for them to let me go, but my pleas were met with laughter. Julia told me this was all my fault, and if I wanted to stop it then she would divorce me and make my desires public. I knew I was trapped. Mummy fastened a lead to my collar and I was led to the kitchen. I was forced to sit in the high chair. This time it was a squeeze due to the spreader pad between my legs. Again and again I begged them to let me go, but it was useless. They had me trapped and they were going through with their plans. The penis gag was forced into my mouth and buckled tightly. Mummy produced a large syringe and asked Julia to hold my head still while she fitted the syringe to the gag. When she was satisfied it was secure she pressed the plunger as hard as she could, my mouth filled with a salty tasting gloop.

"Well at least his semen wasn't wasted." Said Mummy with a laugh. As I realised what was in my mouth I nearly chocked, and had to swallow it to clear my moth, but the taste remained.

Seeing my face Mummy said."now for a nice drink to take that taste away and fill your tummy for the journey home. An if stand with a bag full of fluid was wheeled beside me and a tube pushed into the gag. Julia released a clip and the fluid flowed into my mouth, I had to swallow to prevent chocking on it. It tasted like formula milk but there was an oily taste to it.

As the bag drained Mummy spoke to Julia. " That will have her wetting copiously soon and....well you know what castor oil does, and with the mustard powder I used when that nappy was put on her she'll soon learn obedience.

I wondered what she meant about the mustard powder, but resigned my self to the fact I would find out soon enough. I felt bloated from the large bag of formula I had been fed, knowing I would soon be emptying the contents into my waiting nappy. Having no choice due to the catheter built into the chastity device I was wearing, and the castor oil. I had read about castor oil on some of the AB websites and knew enough of it would cause uncontrolled messing.

As I sat in the high chair Julia and Mummy left the room, saying they had to sort out stuff before Julia took me home. Eventually my bladder overcame the resistance within the catheter and I felt the nappy get wet under me, my wee started to react with the mustard powder and I felt a tingly itch around my bottom and on my balls, it was a little uncomfortable, but not too bad. If that was the effect of the mustard powder, then I could put up with it. But as more wee dribbled out from the catheter and mixed with the mustard, the true implications became clear. The itching became a burning sensation, that soon became extremely painful. I whined and whimpered into the gag. I struggled against my restraints in the vain hope of freeing my self. But all I achieved was to cause my bottom to wriggle against my nappy and increase my torment.

Eventually Julia returned and saw my torment, she laughed at my predicament and called Mummy. As she entered the room she let out a laugh. "Well I think she knows what happens when she doesn't follow instructions. Take her home Julia. When she's messed and been in it for a bit I think you'll find her very willing to cooperate."

"Do you think so?" Julia enquirer.

"Oh yes that rash she's getting will ensure that. She'll do anything know for a clean dry nappy and some soothing rash cream." Mummy said with a laugh.

Julia put some Mary Jane shoes onto my feet. Then they released me from the confines of the high chair. I moaned into the gag every time the nappy rubbed across my now sore bottom. But every moan just caused both women to laugh at my predicament. A ladies coat was draped over my shoulders and I was led out to Julia's car.

"Don't worry about sissy's car, I'll arrange for it to be sold off, to help pay for her needs." Julia stated as she took me to her car. I was made to sit in the back and the seat belt was fastened . Then Julia went to say goodbye to Mummy. They hugged each other, then Julia got into the car and started use on the journey home and my journey into my own personal hell.

• 2 weeks later...

As Julia drove home my sore bottom felt every bump and ripple in the road. I dreaded to think what it looked like, the pain was getting worse, my wee mixing with the mustard powder and being rubbed into my bottom by the motion of the car. I could see Julia's face in the rear view mirror, she was smiling, she knew I was suffering.

"Don't worry baby, when you get home there's a couple of little jobs for you. Then we can change you into a nice dry, clean nappy and get some soothing cream on your bottom." I wondered what the jobs were, hoping they were quick jobs ,so my nappy would be changed quickly. Crikey I thought how quickly I was thinking about them as my nappies, and looking forward to being changed into a clean nappy.

We eventually pulled up on our drive. Julia switched off the engine, got out and went to open our front door, going inside, she returned a few minutes later with a smile on her face. While she was inside, my tummy had started to cramp again, that would be the castor oil making itself known. I prayed the jobs would be quick, knowing it wouldn't be long before I messed myself again.

Julia released the seatbelt and led me into the house.

"Right lets get you busy then. Downstairs to your bedroom." She led me down to the basement, it was awkward, the combination of the thick nappy, my sore bottom and the increasing stomach cramps making me waddle down the stairs like a two year old. As we reached the bottom of the stairs, I could see the door to our basement had been painted a baby pink colour and a sign on it read sissy's room. I was surprised at what changes had been made, but then I never came down here as it was more of a room Julia had used for her hobbies. I was led in knowing this was my fate for the foreseeable future. Julia had obviously spent a lot of money organising this. As we entered the room I could see that it had been decorated to suit a baby girl.

"What do you think then baby?" Julia asked in a mocking voice. The gag in my mouth stopped me from answering, I just shook my head and squealed.

"But baby." She carried on, "I know this is what you really want, I've seen you emails to Mummy, I've seen your internet history, all those stories about men being treated as sissy babies. Oh and I found your hidden stash. Now I am furious you went behind my back, you couldn't talk to me about this. So as a punishment for your lack of trust in me, this is your new life, and yes it will be financed as Mummy and I discussed. Now for those little jobs. Before I change that nappy there's a couple of pieces of furniture for you to put together. I can see they're unpacked, so all you have to do is assemble them." On the floor of my new sissy nursery were three piles of assorted flat pack furniture, all painted in baby pink.

"Right, let's get your hands free so you can get started." Julia went behind me and started to release my arms from the strait jacket. Good I was getting out of this thing. With my arms free Julia grabbed my shoulders and spun me round. Looking into my eyes she grabbed one of my hands and lifted it. "Look, all I have to do is unzip this mitten off the sleeve and you can use your hand. I'll do it for both hands so you can get on, but you won't be able to remove the jacket or your nappies, so if you want out of that nappy, that I know is incredibly uncomfortable against your sore bottom, you need to get on." With that she removed the mittens and left the room. As the door shut, I heard the sound of a lock being turned. Right enough of this, I reached behind my head to undo the gag, as soon as I found the buckle I tried to undo it, but I couldn't, so I tried for the straps on the jacket, the steady churning in my stomach adding pace to my efforts. But again I couldn't undo them. In despair I sat on the floor instantly regretting it as the nappy aggravated my bottom. My stomach cramped viciously, then my bowels emptied into my nappy, the full effect was to make my bottom feel as if a thousand bees were stinging it. I started to cry, realising my situation and also from the pain in my bottom. Suddenly the door opened. Julia stood in the doorway, I could make her out through the blur of my tears.

"The quicker you get on, the quicker you get changed, and judging by the smell little sissy shitty pants needs a change." She was right, I smelt and my bottom was burning. Slowly I shuffled over to the furniture that needed assembling. I heard the door shut behind me. I found instructions for assembling the first piece of furniture, slowly I read them, it soon became obvious enough I would be assembling a cot. The parts looked huge compared to a baby's cot, but then I was a big baby.i started assembling the cot. Soon it was together , the barred sides reminding me of a prison. I then went to the second item that needed assembling, this resembled some kind of foot stool, but with two padded rests coming off of it about half way up, again I soon had it assembled. This had straps on it that I knew would be used to hold me down. I went to the last piece, as I assembled this I realised it was a set of stocks with holes for my head and wrists. Soon,it was together. I checked all the furniture was assembled correctly and secure, I didn't want Julia to find a reason to change my nappy. My bottom was on fire and I would have done anything to have a clean nappy.

When I was happy that everything was okay, I wondered how I could let Julia know I was finished, I couldn't call her because of the gag, so I went over to the locked door to knock on it, then noticed the inside of the door was lined with a quilted pink satin covering some sort of soft padding. The walls were the same. I sensed that whatever noise I made the padding would absorb it. After a few minutes the door opened,Julia stood in the doorway holding a a bag that looked very similar to the one Mummy had used to feed me before we left her nursery, I knew where that was going.

Julia spoke. " Is baby ready for her nappy change?" I nodded my head. "Well let's get you changed then, but first I think we'll have those hands secured , after all we wouldn't want them to get you into trouble and delay the nice clean nappy I'll prepare for you, would we?" I shook my head, and held out my hands, my bottom so sore and burning, I'd have done anything to be out of the nappy causing my misery. Julia refitted the mittens on the sleeves, then re fastened the sleeves so I was hugging myself again.

" right, let's get you into a nice clean nappy. She went over to the changing table and pulled out what looked like a large white towel from a shelf underneath it, as she started to fold it into a kite shape I realised it was a terry nappy, but adult sized, I knew from my hours trawling the Internet for adult baby stuff that they made them, but never that I would be wearing them. Let alone that my wife would be putting them on me. When the first was folded she took another one out and folded it into a rectangle and placed it along the middle of the first as a soaker.

"Right up onto there baby." I waddled over, before I got on the changing table Julia undone the crotch strap of the strait jacket. eventually was able to get my self with my bottom laying on the terry nappy. She pulled some latex gloves on, then undone the tapes on the disposable and opened it up, grabbing some wipes she started to clean me up, the wet wipes felt cool against my skin, soothing the burning itch. She had me lift my bottom up and started to clean that. When she was happy that I was cleaned up, the disposable was removed and I lowered myself onto it. Julia rolled up the disposable and sealed it in a bag, then she produced a camera and a tub of nappy rash cream.

"We need some photos of your bottom to record how well this special rash cream works at treating your nappy rash, so every nappy change I have to take pictures and make notes on how long the cream takes to work, and baby can help as well as there are some questions for her, but you'll only need to nod yes or no to answer them. It's very kind of the company to let you try this new cream before they sell it. So let's hope it works." Julia put the two things down by my feet, then started playing with the combined chastity cage and catheter on my cock. "I think we can remove this for a while, then baby can control her wee wee can't she." I nodded my agreement. "And if baby stays dry and clean perhaps she can come out of nappies." Again I nodded. Julia unlocked and removed the cage. Then picking up the camera, started to take pictures of my red sore nappy area.

"Well I must say Mummy's mustard powder has definitely made little baby's bottom red and tender, I bet it hurts." She was right it did hurt. "Well next time you'll do as you're told won't you? There are even worse punishments if you're naughty. Now roll onto your side so we can get some pictures of that lovely sore bottom." I rolled over as best I could so Julia could take her photos, not wanting to find out what those punishments might be. When she had finished taking pictures she got the cream and started to rub it into my bottom, the cream felt cool and soothing on my bottom, Julia then pulled me back over so my bottom was on my waiting nappy, and started applying cream on my genitals, the soothing effect of the cream and her rubbing actions soon had me hard. Then she stopped, a smile on her face. She removed the gloves, then pulled the sides of the terry nappy around my waist fastened them in the middle with an oversize nappy pin. Then none too gently pushing my hard cock down between my legs pulled the front of the nappy between my legs an tightly pinned either side. Then she got a pair of plain pink plastic pants and proceeded to pull the up my legs, making me lift. My bottom so she could pull them over my bulky nappy. I noticed that the elastic in the legs and waist band were uncomfortably tight, digging into my skin.

"Now you're all safely wrapped up, it's time for a nap." I was helped off the changing table and led to the cot. The terry nappy was even bulkier than the disposables causing me to waddle even more like a baby. When I was laying on the cot mattress, which was covered in a baby pink sheet with a plastic protector underneath it, Julia produced two restraints and secured my ankles to the cot, so that my legs were spread. There was no need to secure my wrists they were safely restrained by the strait jacket. She the got the feeding bag she had bought in earlier and connected the tube to my gag, when she was happy it was secure she opened a valve to allow the formula to flow into my mouth.

"I know this is your favourite formula, but there's a little extra something that will help with testing the rash cream. Now drink up and get some rest."

I had no choice but to drink the formula, wondering what the something extra was, hoping it wasn't more laxatives.

Julia kissed her fingertips and placed them on my forehead, l saw her eyes and the look of love in them, then she left the room, turning off the light and closing the door.