LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Making of Sissy

I stood at the large trance door, butterflies filled my stomach. This was my first visit to a professional mummy. My head was filled with the contents of the emails we had exchanged regarding my visit. Slowly, nervously I reached for the doorbell and rang it. I heard a bell chime inside the house and then silence, I waited for what felt like an eternity. Should I ring again. I waited a bit longer, still silence. I started to raise my hand to the doorbell again when I heard the tap tap tap of shoes on a wooden floor. The tapping stopped and the door opened. There in front of me stood the tallest woman I had ever seen, she was at least 6'2" and wearing high heels at that. She was wearing a white silk blouse, a shiny black pencil skirt, black stockings and thigh high leather boots with a heel that must have been 5".

"Well" she said in a stern voice, "and you are?"

"Kevin......baby Kevin" I replied meekly.

"Ah yes, the little sissy baby, come in and follow me", with that she stood aside so I could enter and closed the door behind me, too late to change my mind now. I followed her. The heels of her boots tapping on the floor made my knees weak, it was a glorious sound. My eyes were fixed on her bottom moving seductively inside her skirt.

She entered a large room, with a leather sofa and a hard backed wooden chair. Sitting herself on the sofa, she pointed at the wooden chair. "Sit" she said, I sat on the chair. " Well I've read your emails to remind myself of what you would like from this visit, and I like some of your requests, but I am in charge and I set the rules. Firstly please can I have my tribute?".

I began to think I'd made a mistake. What had I let myself in for at the hands of this woman? I handed over an envelope containing her tribute.

"I'm going to put this away, while I'm gone I want you to strip for me" with that she got up and left the room. I stood up and started to take my clothes off, folded them and placed them neatly on the chair. I wasn't sure how far she wanted me to strip, so I left my boxers on. When she returned I could see she was holding something in her hands., but couldn't make out what it was.

"I told you to strip, that means everything", she came over and yanked my boxers down my legs and delivered a sting slap to my backside. " next time do exactly as your told"

"Yes"I murmured.

"Yes Mummy or yes Mistress"she whispered into my ear, as she squeezed my balls.

"Yes Mummy" I said.

" Good little sissy, now I have a couple of items to put on you before we start" with that she put a 2" wide collar around my neck and buckled it, then she placed a blindfold over my eyes so I couldn't see.

I felt her take my hand in hers, she held it firmly, like you would for a small child.

"Come" she commanded as she led me by the hand. Blindly I went where she took me.

Letting go of my hand, I heard her heels moving away from me for a few steps.

"Put your arms up straight" she said coolly.

I stretched my arms up straight, then felt a cotton like material being pulled down my arms , over my head and down my body. I sensed her move behind me and heard the sound of a zip being fastened as the cotton like garment tightened around my torso.

"Very nice " she whispered in my ear. " Now put your hands out in front of you".

I did as she told me, first I felt something being fastened around my left wrist then my right wrist.

"What......."I started, another stinging slap on my bottom.

"You only speak when Mummy says"see said,"nod if you understand.

I nodded my head not wanting to receive another slap.

"Open your mouth nice and wide for Mummy"I did, then felt something in my mouth and across the lower part of my face, obviously a gag of some kind. She fastened it quite tightly behind my head. I tried to close my mouth but couldn't, some kind of rigid tube went in just past my teeth keeping my whole mouth open.

"Good boy, now listen carefully. I want you to put your hands by your side and do exactly what I say" I lowered my arms. "" shuffle your feet back until you feel a step" I did this after a couple of shuffles my feet were stopped by a step.

" now one foot at a time step up and backwards" again I followed her instructions.

"Now sit back" I sat back onto some sort of chair with what felt like the worlds puffiest cushion.

"Relax and don't struggle against me, nod if you understand" .

I nodded not wanting another stinging slap. First she placed my legs onto some kind of rests and I felt her fasten straps over them, then she took my hands one at a time and fastened them at the sides of the chair. Finally I heard a sound like an electric motor and the whole chair tipped back leaving me laying prone on my back.

"Beautiful."she said, "Now we can begin". With that she reached behind my had and undone the straps for the blindfold.

I could now see I was strapped securely into a gynaecology chair totally immobilised apart from my head. I looked down at my body, she had put me into a pink baby style dress. I knew this was what I wanted, what i craved but I was still very nervous.

She walked away from me to a cart on one side of the room, picked something up,then concealing it behind her back walked back over to me. The tapping of her heels sounding so sexy in my mind. She stood by the side of me, brushed my cheek gently with her free hand, and said "I'm going to make you such a sissy for Mummy". Still stroking my cheek she bought her other hand from behind her back and upto my face. In her hand was a large dildo, at least 6" long and 3" in diameter, glistening with some kind of lubricant.

It didn't take a genius to know where that dildo was going, but slowly she caressed my face with it, then teasingly moved it down towards my groin, smiling sweetly as she did. Next she rubbed my cock with ever so gently, my cock betrayed me as it started to harden.

"That won't do, we can't have baby getting all hard, but don't worry I have something to help baby with that". Her voice like silk as she whispered into my ear.

She moved the dildo to my bottom and slowly teased my hole with the tip, then slowly started to push the tip past my hole, I moaned gently through the gag.

"Ooo, does sissy like that, I think she does". Mistress Mummy cooed into my ear. "Let's see how she enjoys being a real sissy slut and taking what she needs and deserves". Her words floating into my ears, she had relaxed me so much I wasn't expecting what happened next.

"Your such a little sissy slut". And with that she rammed the dildo home into my backside. I bucked against the restraints and tried screaming but the gag in my mouth stopped that.

"How do you like that, slut?" She asked, an edge to her voice now. "Now we need to keep your little dick all helpless". She produced a plastic chastity device from the cart, but I could see this had something different about it, a clear plastic tube ran up the centre of it. she placed the ring behind my balls and fitted the top part, then started to slide the tube up inside my cock, it must have been prelubed as it slid in easily. as it reached my bladder. i felt a pinch. she must have seen the look of discomfort on my face as it was pushed past the sphincter. As the tube had been pushed into me the plastic cage had been trapping my shaft within it's confines. Mummy lined the cage with the pins on the ring, then placed a small padlock through the middle pin clicking it shut.

"There all safe, now we just need a nappy on you". Reaching between my legs she pulled something up between my legs. I craned my neck to see what it was. I could see that what had felt like a cushion when She sat me onto the chair was the thick padding of a nappy. It looked thicker than any disposable I had seen before. I was helpless, but trembling with anticipation as the nappy was pulled up between my legs, the thick soft padding encasing me. Mummy worked quietly as she pulled the sides of the nappy round and secured the tapes.

She spoke softly as if to a real baby. "That will keep all your messes where they belong, and stop you little cock getting into mischief". Slowly she moved her hand over the front of the nappy, my nappy, I thought. My penis tried to harden, suddenly a sharp pain shot through the end of my cock.

She saw the look of pain on my face, heard the attempted scream into the gag.

"You've felt the secret of this special cage then? Every time you get aroused there are sharp spikes that dig in, after all sissies shouldn't get hard, and the cage is especially short to remind you quickly". She stopped rubbing as I willed my self soft, thinking about anything that would stop my attempt at an erection. Slowly the pain subsided as I grew soft.

"Now to finish dressing you, and explain some things to you, my little sissy slut".

Walking over to the cart again, her heels erotically tapping on the floor, making it hard to stop getting aroused again, Mummy retrieved another bundle. As she returned I could see a pink fabric in her hands that matched the dress she had put on me. Going to one side of the chair, she pulled something over my hand forcing it into a fist, then she went round to the other side and did the same to the other hand, then she released that hand, reached over and released my second hand. As her body draped over me I again struggled to prevent getting aroused.

She knew what she was doing, it was a calculated tease. Her breast caressing my face, I started to feel the pin pricks again, the pain increasing as my clock strained to get erect in its evil little prison. I grimaced in pain as she stood up, with an evil grin she rubbed the front of my nappy, knowing the effect it was having. I screamed into the gag as the pain increased, all she heard was a muffled wail, the gag having the desired effect of keeping me quiet. She stopped rubbing, slowly my erection went down and the pain subsided. While this was happeningMummy undone the straps securing my legs and told me to stand. I lowered my feet to the floor, unable to close my legs due to the bulk and thickness of the nappy, and the discomfort of the dildo filling my backside.I had never worn a disposable nappy this thick. I made a note to ask her where she got them at the end of the session. As I,stood I looked at what she had put on my hands, they were like a mitten, made from the same material as the dress I was wearing, but they had forced my hands into useless fist. The mittens had some sort of liner that was stiff, and on the inner edge a sort of Velcro material.

Mummy then produced a pair of panties that matched the dress, complete with frills across the bum, she bent down,"Lift your foot"I did as I was asked and she slid one leg hole of the pants partly up my leg." Other foot" I complied, she slid the panties over my other put. "Foot down". When my foot was on the floor she pulled the panties up, I could feel a thick plastic pant inside the baby print cotton outer pant. The pants were pulled up until they covered my nappy, Mummy smoothed the dress, I looked down and could see the dress was to short to cover my nappy. I looked like a baby girl apart from my height.

"Turn around" when I was facing away she placed her hand down the back of my nappy and fiddled around. I felt a bit of tugging. Then I felt her doing something at the waist band of the dress, then the sound of a short zip closing.

"Okay baby, turn back and face me. I want you to listen, remember that tube on the chastity cage, that is in your bladder it's a catheter. So it didn't start emptying you straight away there's a gel blocking one end, as the pressure builds up in your bladder the gel will dissolve causing you to wet uncontrollably, just like the baby you want to be. Know on all fours and follow me. I got onto all fours to crawl like a baby, but before I could move she clipped a lead onto the collar I was wearing. Then pulling me along by the lead she led me into another room. In the middle was a wooden high chair. Just like a baby's but sized for an adult. Fixed on it was a collection of straps and clips. I was put into the high chair, as I climbed in and sat down the dildo made its uncomfortable presence known. Mummy used the straps and buckles to fasten me in, the bulky nappy providing a thick cushion. all I could do was raise my hands to my mouth. But this seemed pointless as they were useless inside the mitts. Mummy went of and came back 5 minutes later with a bottle of milk. While she was fetching the milk I had the opportunity to look around the room. Apart from the high chair I was in, there was an adult sized crib along one wall, changing table on another wall, which had straps laying over its adult sized changing mat. Above this was a shelf with all he things necessary for changing nappies, bottles of baby powder, oil and wet wipes. Below the changing mat where shelves filled with oversized very thick disposables. But one two things really caught my attention, the ceiling was one huge mirror so baby would see everything happening to him, and a large mirror on the wall in front of the high chair. I looked at my reflection, I saw an oversized baby girl, the thick nappy keeping my legs apart, the pink dress an exact replica of a baby' s dress. I was in my element, Mummy was treating me like a baby, and later during the session she would make me her sissy slut. My attention was bought back to the immediate present as Mummy put a bottle of milk on the high chair tray. The bottle looked huge, like a baby' s but much bigger. The nipple looked different to. Good I thought she'll take the gag out and give my mouth a break. I was wrong she placed the teat of the bottle into the gag and turned it slightly, it locked into place. Then while holding the bottle she picked up one of my hands and placed it on the side of the bottle, I realised the purpose of the Velcro as my mittened hand stuck to the side of the oversize bottle, my. Other hand was placed on the other side of the bottle and Mummy stood back. When the bottle had been fixed to the gag milk had started to flow into my mouth, I had to swallow to prevent me from choking.

"I want that bottle empty in two minutes or else, and no spilling any down your dress." Mummy said in a stern voice. The gag made it awkward to swallow, and the constant flow of milk kept me busy. The milk had a sweet taste like the baby formula I had tried at home, I had told Mummy of my preferences in our email correspondence, and with every thing she had done to me so far ( apart from the chastity device) was exactly what I had requested. The only difference with the formula I had at home was a slightly oily taste. Eventually I finished the bottle, I felt bloated.

" very good" cooed Mummy "well in time" and with that she produced another bottle, as I drank that I could feel my nappy getting wet, the gel in the tube finally giving way and allowing my bladder unrestricted access to my nappy. Mummy started to strike my hair as I emptied the bottle, my stomach uncomfortably bloating from the formula.

" there's a good little sissy, Mummy's going to have such fun with you". Her tone of voice was just as you used when talking to a baby. I knew I would be visiting her again, she was the perfect domina mummy for me.

Suddenly my bottom erupted in a blaze of pain, I nearly choked on my milk as the pain caused me to scream, but it was just a liquid gurgling sound through the milk and gag. The pain stopped as suddenly as it started, Mummy placed a small key fob on the high chair tray.

"I said 2 minutes to drink your bottle, still now you know another way I can punish you, that lovely dildo in you is a very special estim dildo, so I can do what I did whenever I like. But if your a good slut for Mummy it can bring pleasure as well". I hurried to finish the milk, not realising I had no control over the flow as it only flowed when locked into the gag, and not when I swallowed. I would soon come to realise how play full she was though.

When the bottle was empty, it was taken away. Mummy felt the front of my nappy.

"Wet, but I won't change you just yet though, these nappies hold a lot more. Playtime for you know baby" I wondered what was coming next.

What was playtime going to consist of, I wondered. Knowing Mummy she would enjoy it. As I sat in the high chair she put some pink lacy socks over my feet, then she produced a pair of shiny pink Mary Jane shoes and buckled them on, when she was happy they were secure and fitted ok she then fastened a pink leather strap around my feet and ankles and secured them with a padlock. No way we're they coming off until Mummy decided. She was determined my baby attire was staying on.

"Are baby's shoes'is comfy?" She asked softly. I nodded, I had to admit they were a perfect fit, just like the dress. Her wardrobe for baby visitors must be huge.

"I'm glad baby finds them comfy. Shall we see if little one can walk in them". I nodded again.

She removed the tray from the high chair and undone the straps holding me in it, then taking my hands like a small child's helped me step down. As my first foot took my weight the shoes showed their purpose as a pain like sharp needles erupted in the soles of my feet, I lifted my left foot, but this just increased the pain in my other foot. I tried standing on tip toe but this just caused pain in my toes. No matter what I tried the only time the shoes didn't hurt was when there was no pressure on them.

"Ahhhhh, looks like babies not ready to walk yet, we'd better let you carry on crawling". Gratefully I got on to my hands and knees, Mummy clipped the lead back onto my collar and led me back to the room where she had made me strip. My thick wet nappy rustling as I crawled, and the dildo making its presence known as it filled my wiggling bottom.. She led me into the middle of the room and fixed the end of the lead to a ring in the floor, I wasn't going anywhere. She walked over to a desk and came back with a pad of paper and a tub of crayons.

"I think baby should draw a nice picture for me", she said sweetly as she put the pad down in front of me, followed by the crayons.

"I want to see a nice picture when I come back. Mummy needs to prepare a fresh nappy for you, and some other little treats." With that she turned and left the room, leaving me secured to the floor. I looked at my hands useless in the mitts, how did she expect me to draw if I couldn't pick up the crayons? I looked at the tub of crayons and tried to pick up a dark coloured one with both hands, but all I did was chase them round the tub, as I pulled my hands out, one of the crayons had stuck to the Velcro on the side of the mitts. So that was how I had to do it, there was Velcro on the crayons to allow them to be picked up and used. It would be a challenge but I was determined to draw, beside I wasn't going anywhere fastened by the collar and lead and wearing these shoes. So making the best of it I tried to draw and colour a teddy bear as I figured Mummy would want a babyish picture. After a while Mummy's return was announced by the tapping of her heels. I looked up at her. She looked down at me then bent down and picked up my picture. Because of the mitts encasing my hands, it looked exactly like something a toddler would draw. Mummy laughed.

"How sweet, a cute teddy bear. We'll have to put it up on the wall for you. But first let's check your nappy." She placed her hand on my crotch and squeezed. "Time for a fresh dry nappy. It looks like we were right to put you into that nice thick nappy, to soak up your baby wee wee. Let's hope you haven't messed it as well or Mummy won't be happy. Come along." She unclipped my lead and led me back to the changing table. I climbed up as best as I could, trying to keep the pressure of my feet. Mummy had me lay on my back, then fastened the mitts to clips above my head.

"Lift your bottom up", I did so and she pulled the pants down, as I lowered my bottom down, she pulled them off over my feet. Then she undone the tapes and exposed my nappy area. "Lift up again" as I did she pulled the soaked nappy from under my bottom, rolled it up, put it into a bag and dropped it onto the floor, where it landed with a thud. Then she proceeded to clean me up with wet wipes, humming nursery rhyme tunes as she did. Getting me to lift my bottom again, she slid another nappy under me.

"Time for another treat for you baby" I was nervous as I thought she was going to get me aroused in the cage, but she reached between my legs and pulled the dildo out, as the end came out there was an audible pop.

"New toy time for sissy". She reached to a shelf under the changing table and got the treat, when I saw what it was I gulped. I had never seen a butt plug like it. It was about 5" tall and about3" across, tapering down to it's flared base. There were 2 wires hanging down, I knew Mummy would find a reason to shock me with this. She produced a tube of lube and thoroughly lubed the plug, then placing the tip against my hole she started to gently push it in. I could feel it stretching me, it slid in, my bottom already opened by the dild, as she pushed it in further it started to hurt as I was stretched, I panted into the gag, Mummy could see I was uncomfortable, then with a final push it popped in my bottom sucking it in and closing around the neck. The base stopping it going in all the way. I felt uncomfortably full as if I needed to empty my bowels.

"Good little sissy, taking Mummy's hottie filler". She fiddled around a it, I assumed she was connecting the wires up, then the nappy was pulled up and fastened.

"I think sissy deserves some more milk, for being such a good girl". She left me fastened to the changing table, and returned a few minutes later with 3 of the giant bottles of milk. As she fastened the first one to the gag I could feel the warm milk start to flow, like before it was sweet, but with a slightly chalky taste. As I swallowed the milk Mummy held the bottle and then started to gently stroke my head. The effect was calming, as the bottle emptied I felt as if I was drifting off.

In a soft voice Mummy whispered into my ear." Enjoy your milk sweetie, Mummy made it with her special water". I nearly choked but had no choice but to keep swallowing. When the first bottle was empty Mummy attached the second bottle" I tried to resist but she just held my head and attached the bottle anyway. Eventually I finished that and surrendered to the third bottle knowing I had no choice.

By the time the third bottle was empty my stomach was full. I knew I would be soaking my nappy, but I also knew I would need to empty my bowels at some point. Mummy had said in her emails no dirty nappies, so I assumed that was the purpose of the dildo then the plug.

"Time for a nap baby, you've got a nice clean nappy, a full tummy so you must be tired. There's a lovely snugly cot waiting for you". She removed the shoes, undid my hands and got me to sit up as I sat I felt the plug push into my bottom. Then helping me of the changing table I waddled over to the cot, led by my hand, and lay down. Mummy proceeded to fasten my wrist and ankle cuffs to straps on the cot. Then raised the barred side. I was spread eagled with only a little slack for movement. Mummy was giving me everything I craved. I was helpless and in nappies, anticipating the other requests I had made in my email.

My thoughts were interrupted by Mummy.

"Can I trust you to be a good girl?" I nodded, with that she removed the gag and popped a dummy into my mouth.

"Not a sound, and keep that in or Mummy will punish. And no dirty nappies or Mummy will punish you for that as well". I knew I wouldn't mess with the invader in my bottom, so I just had to make sure I kept the dummy in my mouth.

"Sleep tight little sissy, you'll need your strength for our games later"

And with that she walked out.

I felt tired, my mind was going over the games for later, but I did drift off.

I don't know how long I slept for. But I was woken by Mummy looking down at me, she looked furious.

"I told you to keep that nappy clean, you filthy little slut"

The smell hit me, I had messed, but how, I could still feel the plug inside me.

"Time for your punishment", with that my backside and cock exploded in pain as she pushed the buttons on the remote. I had never suffered pain like this.

Through the mist of pain I heard the words "TWO MINUTES"

After what felt like an eternity, but probably was only 2 minutes the pain stopped as suddenly as it started. I opened my eyes, Mummy was standing over me her face looked cross, very cross.

"You stinky, smelly little slut. Can't you keep YOUR nappies clean or dry". She emphasised the your. I felt ashamed, if Mummy was role playing, then she was pushing the right buttons, I felt like a naughty toddler with no control. But how had I messed my nappy, Mummy had put a large butt plug in me, surely nothing could get past that. Had Mummy removed it as I slept, wouldn't I have woken if I needed to mess. All these questions and others whirled around my head.

Mummy interrupted my chain of thought." Now I've got to clean little miss shitty pants up, haven't I".

"Yeth Mummy" I mumbled around the dummy, "I'm ". The dummy making me lisp. I sounded like a sorry toddler, I felt ashamed, me a grown man, yes I was dressed like a baby and role playing, but I had never messed a nappy before while playing and now I had messed without knowing.

"I'd better get ready to clean you up, then we'll see about your punishment". She turned and left the room, her heels tapping into the distance. As I lay secured in the cot I could feel the sticky mess in my nappy, it felt cool ,sticky and clammy. Every time I moved to get comfortable the mess found somewhere else to spread along. I wondered what other punishment there would be, wasn't the pain I'd endured enough, but I remembered the no messing statement in her emails, so I thought she was right to be annoyed, but how had I messed without waking, and with the plug in me. I knew it was still there because I could feel it filling me and the shock pain in my bottom.

Mummy broke my thoughts with her return, over her outfit she was now wearing a full length plastic apron an d elbow length latex gloves, the cross look on her face had not improved. Working methodically she undone the restraints holding me down in the cot.

Her voice was stern as she told me to sit, not wanting to annoy her more I quickly complied.

"Arms up". She lifted the dress over my head, now I was bare except for my very full and smelly nappy. " God, you stink you little slut. On your hands and knees on the floor". I scrambled down, every move causing the filth in my nappy to move, and reminding me of the plug in me.

"Follow". I crawled behind her struggling to keep up. The nappy crinkling loudly. She led me into a large wet room, in one corner was a sluice in the floor, ominously above it I could see shackles fixed to the ceiling. She had me crawl over to the sluice.

"Stand up and raise your hands" I followed her instructions. Had I heard a hint of playfulness in her voice? She quickly shackled my hands and removed the slack in the ropes. I was left stretched on my toes. Then the tapes of the nappy were undone allowing it to fall to the floor, I looked down as it hit the floor with a wet splot, some of the mess splashed up my legs. I was amazed how much mess was in the nappy, how was it possible to mess that much. Mummy picked up a ball gag, and held it to my lips, I knew where it was going and opened my mouth, quickly she put it in and secured the strap behind my head.

"I won't have to listen to your complaints while I clean you up, or afterwards". She picked up the nappy and held it to my face, "First I'lol deal with this, then it's your turn", she sealed the nappy in a bag and put it in a bin, then returning to the shower she retrieved a shower fitting, pointed it at me and turned the water on. I gasped into the gag the water was icy cold and stung as she rinsed the mess off of me. When she was satisfied she grabbed a flannel and a bottle of baby shampoo. Covering me in lather as she used the flannel to scrub me clean. Eventually she hosed me down again with cold water. She was silent while she did this. When she had finished hosing me down she removed the chastity device and left it on the floor, then she pulled the plug out of my sore bottom. Holding in front of my face in her gloved hand , I thought she was going to make me lick it clean. Then she pushed two of her fingers up the middle of the plug pushing my mess out of it. The plug was hollow, no wonder I had messed without control. Mummy saw the look on my face and laughed. "Little baby sissy's, you're so easily manipulated". Then placed the plug by the chastity device. I was then rubbed down with a towel to dry me off. When I was dry, Mummy released my hands and led me back to the room with the reclining chair, where she had put the first nappy on me. Guiding me back into the chair, I was once again restrained in it.

"Now Mummy has a special treat as your all cleaned out". She went over to the corner and turning away from me, done something at the front of her skirt. As she turned I could see she was wearing a strap on. I knew where that was going, it was one of the things I had asked about in my emails. She walked over to me, the strap on waving about in front of her. Standing by my head she started to stroke my cock.

"Now your going to know how a sissy slut should feel and expect from her Mummy. It's nearly time to end our session, but you won't forget this in a hurry". With those words she slipped a black cloth hood over my head, cutting out all the light. In another room a phone started ringing. "Shit" Mummy exclaimed. "We'll just have to delay your treat while Mummy gets the phone". She left the room to answer the phone, I heard her voice, but couldn't make out what she was saying. Then I heard her say goodbye. Moments later I felt a hand on my stomach, then the top of the strap on pushed against my bottom, then it was pushed in slowly when it was fully in she pulled back, then started an in and out thrusting. A hand grab my cock and started rubbing up and down. Between the hand stroking my shaft and the strap on I was soon erect. The thrusting of the strap on became more frantic, the hand worked me to a frenzy, I moaned into the gag as I climaxed.

"How was that baby?" A voice asked, it wasn't Mummy's voice but it sounded familiar. I felt a hand grip the mask. I looked down, there clad in a leather leotard with her strap on buried in my backside was my wife. She slowly raised a hand then swung it round slapping my face.