LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I agree with mikejackson999, assembling his own furniture is a great touch. I like the continuation and look forward to reading about some more of those jobs.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Dear very sad members,

at first I didn't know what was meant by 'missing content'. Then I understood. So that this last discussion does not become a funeral meeting, I prefer to post a chapter that may fill the void. You are only supposed to tell me if my guess is correct. Thanks for your information in advance!

Chapter 11 

As I lay in the cot, my mouth was continually filled by the formula, I kept swallowing to stop myself choking. After what felt like an eternity the formula stopped flowing, my stomach felt bloated, I wondered how long before the contents of my stomach would end up in the waiting nappies. 
As I lay in the darkness my mind started to think about the Terry nappies I was wearing, Julia had made them very thick so I presumed I would be in them for a long while, I just hoped I wouldn't mess them. I knew I would be uncontrollably wetting them as she had left the catheter in me, the terry nappies felt course on my sensitive and very sore bottom and I figured that as I wet them them they would irritate me even more. I tried to move around to get comfortable, but the ankle restraints made that impossible, and the efficiently tight straight jacket made me feel like I was hugging myself, and as I moved the nappies rubbed my bottom, so I tried to keep still.
After a while I became aware of a dampness under my bottom and realised the catheter was doing its job of emptying my bladder into the waiting absorbent nappies, with the plastic pants keeping everything within the nappy.
Eventually I dozed off, not that I could do much else restrained and gagged as I was. While I slept I dreamt. The dream was pleasant enough, I was swimming, the water was a clear azure blue, and seemed to go on forever, all I was wearing was a swimming costume, in my dream I just swam and swam as if I was getting away from something, then suddenly I felt something grab my leg and I started sinking down into the blue depths. I tried swimming back to the surface but I kept going down, my lungs were burning, then I opened my mouth to breathe and it was filled with a familiar taste. I woke up to realise my mouth was full of the formula, and I had to swallow quickly. As my eyes adjusted to the light I saw Julia standing over me.
"Hello sleepy head," she said in a sickly sweet voice, looking over me. "I thought you might like some more to drink, we don't want you getting thirsty, and we need to make sure your nappies are nice and wet so we can see if the cream works, after all we want to clear your nappy rash don't we?" She then worked her fingers into the leg of my plastic pants, feeling the damp material, she said" you'll be fine in that nappy for awhile it's not wet enough yet."
So I was left to finish the bag of formula, and do the only two things I could at the time, think about my predicament and and what humiliation lay in store for me and continue wetting my nappy, as Julia once again left me laying in the dark in what was called sissy's room but was a gilded pink padded cell.  Managed to doze off eventually, with no dreams this time, was thee something in the formula, I knew Julia could feed me anything she wanted, and I was helpless to stop it. 
I was woken up by Julia rubbing the front of my now soaked nappies, I was getting aroused, but getting an erection was uncomfortable as my penis was restrained by the thick wet nappy between my legs. I moaned in pleasure and frustration.
"Baby is Horner isn't she?" Asked Julia. "I wonder what she would do for some release?" At that time I'd have done anything to cum, the frustration was so intense.
"Well if baby is a good girl and gets on the changing table without a fuss we'll have to reward her wont we?" I nodded my head. 
Julia lowered the cot side and released my ankles, then helped me to stand, I was led over to the changing table where I laid down, and Julia secured me to it. 
"Right bottom up." I complied raising my bottom and she pulled the plastic pants down exposing the soaked nappy I was wearing. I lowered my bottom and the nappy was unpinned, I gasped as the cool air hit my nappy area. Again I raised my bottom so the nappy could be removed. Then using warm water and soap Julia cleaned me up, she was gentle but the flannel felt like sandpaper on my bottom. When she was satisfied I was clean she produced the camera and took more pictures of my red and sore nappy area explaining she needed a record for the people who made the nappy cream to see how effective it was, and telling me I was lucky as they first wanted to see how it worked with just wet, and not messy nappies... Yet.
I was then creamed up and another thick terry nappy was placed under my bottom, then before pinning it tightly on me, she said in a soft voice, " I almost forgot, I said you might get some relief if you were good, so let's sort that out. Close your eyes and relax." With those words in my ears I shut my ears, then I felt Julia grasp my penis, then. Something was slid along my shaft, I opened my eyes, she had put some kind of chastity device on me, as I tried to scream no into my gag she locked it with a small padlock trapping my cock in it.
"I promised you some relief, now you won't get any stimulation from your lovely thick nappies rubbing your wee wee, so that will be a relief. Plus it has some special added features. I can punish you with this if your naughty." She then proceeded to connect two thin wires to the device, one to the sleeve on my penis and one to the ring behind my balls. 
" right lets see if it works." Julia connected the free ends of the wires to a small black box, the size of a cigarette pack. Then holding up a small fob she pressed a button, gentle pulses of electricity flowed through my genitals. This wasn't so bad infant it felt erotic, then she pressed the button and the power increased, still it was pleasurable, then she pressed a red button, if I hadn't been tied down the pain would have made me hit the roof. I screamed uselessly into the gag, I couldn't even get my hands to my genitals as they were strapped drown. The pain stopped Julia looked down at me.
"A www did that hurt baby's little wee wee, well you'd better be good because that was only half power, and it does more besides. But I'll let you find those surprises out for yourself." Then she pulled the thick nappy up between my legs, pinned it tightly with the pins and worked a pair of plastic pants up my legs and over my nappy. With that she released me and had me stand up, then taking a pink leather belt she fastened it around my waist. There was a punch on the side which she placed the box into and closed a flap. Next a pair of frilly satin panties were pulled up, covering my nappy and the belt, turning me round, I felt the waist tighten uncomfortably, then heard a click.
Julia turned me back round to face her.
"These lovely frillier will keep your nappies where they belong and stop you trying to interfere with the box. Now let's get a dress for you. She selected a frilly pink cotton dress and put it on me, zipping it at the back, then my feet were put into matching pink socks with frills around the ankles followed by a pair of Mary Jane shoes in pink leather.
"Nearly done." My outfit was finished off with a pink leather collar about four inches deep, when it was fastened I found I could only move my head a little.
"Ok baby we are going to see Mummy today as she has a new gag she wants to see being used, and we've decided your the best person to try it." I was worried by those words but trapped as I was I had little choice. I knew I had to escape as soon as possible.
I was taken out to the car for the drive to Mummy' house. When we got there my gag was removed and Mummy produced a strange looking gag, it was like a large o ring covered in black rubber. Inside the ring were some rounded spiked. 
"OK sissy open wide." I shook my head keeping my mouth firmly closed, suddenly I felt a jolt of electricity through my groin, I had forgotten about the device on my balls, as I opened my mouth to cry out Mummy quickly shoved the gag in and fastened the straps. It held my mouth uncomfortably open, my teeth rested on the rubber and the tunnel held my tongue down. Mummy attached a lead to my collar and led me into her dungeon, in the middle of the floor was a padded stool. I was made to kneel on it, then a thick strap was fastened across the back of my legs. Next two chains hanging from the ceiling were attached to my wrist cuffs, Mummy pressed a button on the wall and my arms were pulled upwards. I was held rigid unable to move. 
"Perfect." Mummy said, "his mouth is just the right height." With that they both left the room laughing as I awaited my fate. The ladies came back and I saw Julia was now wearing a latex catsuit with a strap on protruding from the front. I realised where it was going. Julia stood in front of me, the end of the strap on level with my mouth. The grasping my head with her hands she pushed it into the gag. Then proceeded to fuck my mouth. While she was doing this, Mummy was filming it with a video camera. There was nothing I could to to prevent it. After a while Julia pulled the strap on out.
"Brilliant absolutely brilliant, they can't stop you from entering their mouth and the bite guard stops them biting down, now to see how it works on a real penis."
I tried to scream no, in my fright I wet my nappy and a pleasant sensation tingled my balls. A man entered the room, he was wearing a pink satin French maids outfit with pink stockings and pink leather high heels.
"OK slut, you know what to do." With that he stood in front of me, lifted his dress revealing his cock.
Mummy told him to get himself hard, so he started to stroke his member when Mummy was satisfied she told him to do me. He slid his cock into the gag, then proceeded to fuck my mouth while Mummy held my head from behind me. As he pounded my face I again wet myself, and again felt a pleasurable sensation in my groin. Suddenly his body went rigid and he came in my mouth, the taste was disgusting as it ran down the back of my throat. He withdrew and Mummy passed him a wet wipe to clean himself, then told him to go back to his room and wait for her there. He left the room, and I was left dangling with the taste of another mans cum in my mouth.
"Well." Said Mummy, " I think that's perfect, the ring stops him biting down, he can't stop anyone fucking his mouth and the spiked lining provides stimulation for the person using him, I think we'll have a good market for these gags. There are some more toys to test at a later date. But I think they can wait for know. And I think my maid enjoyed it, that was his first orgasm in a year."
The gag was removed and my usual penis gag was refitted.
Julia put her hand up the leg of my pants. 
"MMMMM damp but no changes yet, I wonder if she's worked it out yet.
They left the room leaving me still immobilised. 

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

• Like 1

I think that about covers teh missing content. 

Love how much control they have over him, and the idea of using him as a model etc., for both the diapers and cream, plus the BDSM aspect of it.   Well done.