LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your best concert memory?

It's fantastic reading about all the awesome concerts you've been to! Reminds me of the few shows I've been to so far. This thing with autism makes crowds kinda super, hide under the bed the boogeyman's coming, scary at times. And it's just recently that I've discovered the pleasure of concerts and that the music helps me forget the fear. So please, keep them coming!

• 7 months later...

Mine would have to be seeing blink-182. This was their reunion tour after Travis barker had recovered from his plane crash and the band was no longer on hiatus. I had bought my girlfriend, my best friend and myself tickets as soon as I heard about the tour. I was able to get seats ten rows back from the pit center stage. We drove three hours to the concert from our home town listening to their new album neighborhoods which had released two days before the concert. We stood the whole time screaming out the lyrics to the songs. I was with my two favorite people seeing my favorite band. I couldn't have asked for a better concert

• 8 months later...

Getting to play on stage w/ G.E. Smith and Jorma Kaukonen. It wasn't a big show or anything, but I still passed a lead lick from GE and just got to go with it for about 40 seconds which was pretty cool.

As far as shows seen, Elvis Costello opening for Bob Dylan. The amount of energy he put out was insane.

Still have to see Slayer and At the Gates.

The last night of the Proms 1962..............................................and walking home with the French girl that stood beside me.

• 2 weeks later...

Second best show I ever saw: I was 18, drove up to Lorings Airforce Base in Maine to see a Phish festival. 2 days, outdoors, rain or shine. 70,000 showed up for that. Was great music and a great atmosphere.

Best show I ever went to: I was privileged enough to get to see Supertramp about 10 years ago in Ottawa Canada. I couldn't pass up the chance to see that band. I grew up listening to that kind of music. I was a bit worried that they were has-beens, but my fears fled quickly only seconds into the first song. They were by far, the best show I had ever been to, and I've been to a few good shows. Wow what an honor.

Oh, and I got to see Derek Trucks in a very small bar type venue. Phenomenal artist. Funny thing about him, he's the only person that I ever reacted to the way I did. My sister took me to see him after introducing me to his music. I was, as they say in Bambi, "twitterpated". I spent the whole show just staring at him, almost entranced, and love struck. It wasn't just that he was incredibly handsome or a phenomenal guitar player, there was something about his aura that captivated me. My heart melted <3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/21/2015 at 7:24 AM, AwakenEvil said:

Type O negative during the world coming down tour. My lil brother and I in that pit was amazing!

I'd have loved to have seen them. I'd say the best shows I've been to were Bauhaus, Bowie, Skinny Puppy,

So many great shows so hard to choose. I mean, any Alice Cooper show is always highly entertaining same with GWAR. well lets see. I remember, going to see Chimaira and IN FLAMES in Chicago. Me and my friends were headbanging and going crazy the whole time to the point that we basically had to hold the drivers head up while coming home. No seriously we couldn't hold our heads up afterwards lol. Uhm, Super Joint Ritual. GREAT show again, the local openers vocalist crowd surfed up tot he stage with a fat joint, hopped up, toked with Phil Anselmo, then crowd surfed away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay so I am not going to be talking about the concert I did go to, but the concert that ended up changing an hour before it started and I never went to. This actually almost broke my heart a bit. But this has been a concert I wanted to go to because said band was splitting up and either breaking up or heading on hiatus.

So I had heard of a contest on the Radio while I was working out in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It was a contest giving away tickets for a festival called X-Fest 2012 I beleive, but don't quote me on that. The headliner at the time was... sigh... Linkin Park, a band i fell out of love and respect with. But what attracted me to this contest and festival was the Co-Headliner band; Incubus. Why did they attract me soooooo much? Well for starters, Incubus has been one of my favorite bands, next to System of a Down. Secondly, they had announced that year they would no longer be a band, splitting up. This was one of the last festivals, actually tours because it was going straight across Canada, the band, I had thought at the time, would be together.

So I called in for the contest, and was lucky enough to win. I am always bad at these call in and caller number ten wins a pair of tickets deal. I lucked out and was amazingly happy and excited. I was going to see what I thought was Incubus last show before calling it quits. I think it was the week of the concert, it was getting hyped up. Incubus made known on their site this was one of their last gigs together. Everything was accumulating to make this event SOOOOO much more important then it already is. Majority of the people going were only going JUST to see Incubus's last performances.

The day before, it was reported, or maybe it was the day of before any major band was playing, Brendan Boyd, Lead singer of Incubus had a throat infection and became very sick and thus had to cancel the tour. This had broke my heart beyond words, the one band I loved and respected had to drop out and there may not be another chance to see them. Again.