LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your best concert memory?

Hey you people!

I was showering and reminiscing a bit to one of the best concerts I've ever been to, Parkway Drive in Stockholm a few months back.

Me and my friend had a blast and screamed the lyrics to every single song until our voices gave out. Then we just kept on headbanging and moshing until the end by which we were so tired it felt like dragging a ton of lead for each step. But what stuck with me the most that night was what happened afterwards standing in line to get our coats. Some random dude just picks up out of nowhere and start singing the refrain to Seek and destroy by Metallica. Two seconds later the entire building is alive with hundreds of people screaming along at the top their lungs. It was one of those moments in life where you know that this is where you belong. This is the meaning of life, simple and pure, found in the kinship of people living and breathing music. In that moment I knew, these people know the feeling when the music you love takes you to another plane of existence, letting the music run through your veins like a wild forest fire.

And all of this got me thinking about how other people feel at concerts. So I thought I'd ask all you wonderful people on here; what's your best memory from a concert or a show of some kind?

I'd say my best concert experience would be the exact opposite of yours. It would have to be that time I decided to skip the crowds, overpriced admission, long periods of standing, the hearing loss, loosing my voice, and etc, etc, etc.

I have a couple, back in November I got first blood at a GWAR show, I got mistaken for George "the corpsgrinder" Fischer at Cannibal Corpse and Behemoth, and last Monday I got the fuck in the pit at Dope, Doyle, and Mushroomhead.

I'd say my best concert experience would be the exact opposite of yours. It would have to be that time I decided to skip the crowds, overpriced admission, long periods of standing, the hearing loss, loosing my voice, and etc, etc, etc.

Just the other day I was staying in what was supposed to be a 5-star hotel in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, USA. They had a "music" festival going on right across the street that had ear splitting bass being played well into the night. It was so loud that just 2 minutes of standing outside was enough to make my ears ring and head hurt. How or why anyone would willingly subject themselves to that for hours on end is just a level of stupidity I simply do not understand.

Glad you had your own version of fun, but mine is better achieved reading a book. To each their own though.

ps. Hope your body has recovered and healed from the concert.

Lol, you can't say "to each their own" after thoroughly bashing "their own". It would be like saying to someone who enjoys Rugrats "Based on watching the worst episode, I can tell Rugrats suck more than any TV show out there.

1982....."Screaming for Vengeance" tour.....the house lights went down, and crowd went nuts....and nothing happened for 5 minutes ( yes I timed it)...then, without warning, the backing track intro kicked in, and it felt like a sonic sledgehammer hit us in the head....the band came out, and began playing the first song...the singer began singing, but stayed offstage until the immortal line of lyrics "I'm made of metal"...that's when he walked onstage, and 25,000+ people screamed out "I'm made of metal!" at the same time the singer both came onstage and sang the line....awesome :D ...and perhaps for the encore when he drove a Harley onstage, and began goosing the throttle....wow; that was loud...then he put the microphone right next to the exhaust pipes and did it some more!!! We FELT it in our chests and the soles of our feet :o wow :lol:

1979 seeing AC/DC performing live with Bon Scott on vocals on the last tour he did before he died

1981-83: seeing Metallica performing live in the local dive clubs many times BEFORE the first album was released...when Metallica where "just another bar band struggling to hit the big time"

.....when Dave Mustard-stain was still in the band :P

Elfking and Diapered Jason. I've been to three concerts over the years. The first one I went to was fine, but and each one after was worse than the last. Just this last weekend I was also subjected to a fourth one that was going on across from a hotel I was staying at (I was not warned of it at booking).

The OPs question was regarding to how much you like concerts. I've answered it, and yes I've come to dislike them for being nothing but pumped up volume and packed in crowds.

Elfking and Diapered Jason. I've been to three concerts over the years. The first one I went to was fine, but and each one after was worse than the last. Just this last weekend I was also subjected to a fourth one that was going on across from a hotel I was staying at (I was not warned of it at booking).

The OPs question was regarding to how much you like concerts. I've answered it, and yes I've come to dislike them for being nothing but pumped up volume and packed in crowds.

Maybe it's the shitty bands you seen

Maybe it's the shitty bands you seen

Just a guess, but I'd say there are more people who say Lincoln Park is not a shitty band. While I do like their music, hearing them in concert nearly ruined them for me.

Just a guess, but I'd say there are more people who say Lincoln Park is not a shitty band. While I do like their music, hearing them in concert nearly ruined them for me.

2007 Meat Loaf. He could still put on a Hell of a show then. Came out on stage all limpy and old with a cane, you could feel the disappointment in the crowd. Then he chucks the cane to a roady and starts belting out Bat out of Hell like a beauty. Best concert I have been to so far.