LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnosis

Curious if any of you know about any great Bladder and Bowel incontinence hypnosis other than warpmymind that are free for download and if there are great hypnosis files you know about that have worked that cost money also let me know!

Sorry, I've tried those (and a few other pay ones). It really comes down to how susceptible to hypnosis you really are. If you are, then go for it. If not, then even a pro won't be able to help you. (I fall into the latter category)

has the daytime bedwetting files helped you at all? I bought those two and i mean it relaxes me but it's so hard to wet laying down... i can wet standing up but not walking. any tips at all

Just chiming in for this. Hypnosis works differently on everyone. What works for one person may not work at all for the next. It really depends on how susceptible you are to it. For some it can work after listening to it once, others may take a few months, and others sill will have no results.

Also, hypnosis generally can't make you do something you normally or unconsciously wouldn't do any ways (ie, walk off a ledge or rob a building). If you have some sort of a deep or unconscious mental block to wetting a diaper then hypnosis may help you to slowly overcome it, but it likely won't have an immediate effect.

Either way, good luck with yours and just stick with it. Either you will see results within a few months or you won't see any at all.

I've actually been noticing Im not FULLY aware of when I pee. like I know when im about to but when it comes out I don't feel much. my clenching will take time but it's getting a lot better. will jacking off or having sex effect my ability to become incontinent?

As for laying down a major key is to relax, and remember you're wearing a diaper and that its ok to wet it. As for hypnosis, it's true, it doesn't work for everyone. I've tried it and I'm apparently not susceptible to it.

• 6 months later...

it isn't something people in Western civilization do

But going into and out of trance is something we do every day, all the time. On the other hand, we're conditioned to be much more individualistic than many other cultures, and therefore have less tendency to act upon the constant suggestions we receive. Ever realize you'd been listening to someone but couldn't remember what they said? Ever drive to work on the weekend because you were listening to the radio? Ever look at the time, only to realize a moment later you didn't actually pay attention to what time it was? Why do people sit and stare at commercials but talk during the show? Ever see a commercial and suddenly crave pizza, even though you just ate dinner?

The key is developing our ability to use the trance state to our own benefit.

It's a bit like magic in the Dresdenverse - it is what you believe it is. If you believe, the shape of your understanding influences the results you get, and those results may reinforce your belief (if results seem forthcoming) or cause doubts (if results lack). Erickson observed that a good hypnotist never lets his subject fail - never make a suggestion that you aren't absolutely sure will be followed. This is why audio recordings make poor hypnotists, they can't adapt to the changing state of the subject. A good suggestion should never be a command, you merely present a possibility for the subject to consider.

The vast majority of the files on WarpMyMind, and the CDs I've owned from DPF, don't pay much attention to these concepts at all. They follow the Hollywood stereotype of "you are getting very sleepy... now you're hypnotized and you will do whatever I say," which has little to no effect on anybody - EXCEPT in the case of someone who craves that kind of control and has total and effortless faith in success. Which is to say, it's all in your head.

On Tue Oct 27 2015 13:14:24 GMT-0400, Creepymouse said:

But going into and out of trance is something we do every day, all the time. On the other hand, we're conditioned to be much more individualistic than many other cultures, and therefore have less tendency to act upon the constant suggestions we receive. Ever realize you'd been listening to someone but couldn't remember what they said? Ever drive to work on the weekend because you were listening to the radio? Ever look at the time, only to realize a moment later you didn't actually pay attention to what time it was? Why do people sit and stare at commercials but talk during the show? Ever see a commercial and suddenly crave pizza, even though you just ate dinner?

Nope, hell no, can't say I ever have, no idea why- I don't get it, and no the "food" shown in commercials isn't even real which just turns me off from it.

I could give other examples too, like how

Which may be just a case of what I said: you believe you can't, so you probably REALLY can't, even by an expert. Erickson claimed to have been able to work with people who had deliberately been conditioned to prevent hypnosis, but I don't know how true any of that is.

I think you, like several others wish for incontinence but once they get it they get scared. The idea is exciting and sounds like it would be a dream come true but loss of control of something you've had control of for most of your life is a little more profound than you're prepared for.