LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My name is Roylance Irish Jr. and I am a bedwetter.

I have not always been a bedwetter in fact I practicality toilet trained myself, according to my parents at about age 3 I got tired of the irritations I got on my outside thighs from a hot diaper.

My mother said that I began to take my diapers off before I was wet and started peeing in the toilet like I had seen others do.

I grew up on a ranch in Southern Utah near Bryce Canyon National Park.

My dad was a farmer/ rancher and would ride in local rodeos.

I began following in his footsteps riding in rodeos to, and actually wasn't bad.

I married my High School sweetheart her name was Nancy.

On one fine summer night I was competing in a rodeo at Ruby's Inn just outside of Bryce Canyon National Park, they had a weekly rodeo for the tourists to watch.

I was contending for All Around Cowboy but this time there was a new contestant that was just dogging my scores.

I was by choice a saddle bronc rider that was my favorite.

I attempted to leave the bull riding alone and I knew if I didn't enter the bull riding that he would win the all around cowboy and I would lose the $2300 purse that went with it.

So I entered the bull riding.

I have a deep respect for the bulls, horses don't tend to chase you down and attempt to kill you.

I drew a bull named Texas Tornado.

This bull was known for his spinning to the left out of the gate.

For those of you not familiar with rodeo, bulls tend to follow a pattern during a ride like spinning to the left.

Now this was a good/ bad bull to draw, good because he was good to get points from and bad because this bull had a history.

He had killed a rider a few years earlier he had caught the guy with his horns in the chest after the ride he didn't gore him the guy got the wind knocked out of him said he needed to sit down for a minute when someone checked the rider again he was dead an autopsy revealed massive internal injuries.

I had drawn this bull.

In the gate he was being ornery kicking at me as I was getting my rig around him and when I started to climb on his back he was ready to go.

When riding a bull you wrap your rope around your left hand if your right handed like me.

You tighten it as much as you can tying yourself in by wrapping the rope around your wrist and then tucking it back into your hand, remembering to go to the left when you dismount or tending to hang yourself up meaning your still attached to the bull because you rope is still tied to your hand.

The chute was opened I had to ride this bull for 8 seconds that seems an eternity.

About 3 seconds in I feel a sting on my cheek a dang bee had just stung me apparently we had run into the bee while spinning.

At that time I lost my awareness of where I was at, which was atop of 2300 pound killer bull.

I started to come off but came off the wrong side, I was hung up and dangling like a rag doll just being tossed around like I was nothing and not 6'3" 235 pound man like I was.

I remember the rodeo clowns came to help me, most people think they're there for comic relief, they're there to save idiot cowboys like me.

About that time I felt my shoulder go, popped right out of place and it hurt like hell.

That was the last thing I remembered for three days!

• Thanks 1

When I came to it was June 20, 1989.

Three days had passed.

I took stock of my injuries my left shoulder was in a sling that was attached to my side with what appeared to be velcro, my left hand had a cast on it, my right shoulder was encased in plaster also with a bar to keep it out straight, my ribs hurt when I moved or took a deep breath, I also had a catheter up my penis that I could see blood in the tube; that didn't hurt really but when you see blood red pee it tends to mess with your mind and I cringed at that one, I also had a brace of some kind on my left knee.

Nancy was there and said "I'm so glad your awake!"

She then pushed the nurse call button on my t.v. remote thing that all hospitals have.

The nurses station came on and asked "What do you need?"

Nancy said "He's awake now! 

The nurse said "I'll be right in."

About 30 seconds later a nurse appeared at my door and said "Hello sunshine!

I need to get a full set of vitals!" 

I was hooked up to a blood pressure cuff and had a sat rate thing on my finger she placed a thermometer in my mouth and pushed a button on the screen, my cuff started to inflate and the screen started to give back information.

I am a natural flirt and said "My temp, blood pressure, heart rate are all up because the love of my life Nancy is right here and Nurse your pretty cute yourself."

The nurse without missing a beat said "No there all normal other than your BP is slightly elevated probably due to pain."

Then she asked me "On a scale of 1 to 10 rate your pain."

Being the pain in the butt I am so often I said "The pain is not on a scale of 1 to 10 it's in my shoulder!"

(Always the comic).

I then said "About 6 to 7.

I then asked what is wrong with my body."

The nurse said "The doctor will be here to talk to you and fill you in."

I asked "Could I get something to eat because I am hungry!"

The nurse said "The doctor wants to start you on a clear liquid diet."

I said "That's not food that's drink!"

Being the comic again.

When can I have some real food?"

She said "The doctor will discuss that with you when he arrives."

The doctor arrived and informed me that after I had passed out from my shoulder being dislocated I was banged around and kicked a couple of times before the clowns could get me un- hooked.

"I had a slight concussion, my left shoulder was dislocated and they used arthroscopic surgery on that, my right arm wasn't so lucky I was kicked there and not only was it dislocated but there was ligament damage and cartilage damage and my bicep was torn loose they had to actually cut and retrieve the bicep to repair the supra spinoidas!" 

I had never heard of that one before so I asked "What is a super spinoidas?"

The doctor corrected me "It's supra not super.

It was part of my rotator cuff.

You also got cracked ribs your left knee got twisted and your anterior cruciate ligament was tore or your ACL.

You also was kicked in you pubis symphosis breaking it and a small shard of bone nicked your sphincter muscle in your bladder and you may be incontinent."

"For how long?" 

I asked so far this was the worst news yet I'm 28 years old and to go back to diapers full time, scared the hell out of me.

"You may only experience this at night in the day if you listen to your bladder you probably can get away without a day time problem.

But at night you won't have the same sensations to alert you and wet at night."

"Wow, I said I'm a 28 year old bedwetter.

Isn't there some surgery that we could do?

The doctor said not at this time, our medical knowledge is not that advanced at this time."

I felt that I had just been handed a death sentence.

I had a hard time getting my head around that one.

"After I'm all healed how long before I can compete in rodeos again?"

The doctor said "Probably never, you don't want to put a lot of force on your shoulders as they very easily may tear again."

Another death sentence not only a bedwetter but not able to compete again.

Nancy said "I'll be right here to get you through it!"

At least she was optimistic about it, I sure as hell wasn't.

And to find out later, neither was she.

I was to spend the next 9 months in physical therapy trying to get my shoulders and knee rehabbed.

After the knee brace came off at 6 weeks and the shoulder cast on the right at 8 weeks the left shoulder brace came off for good at about 7 weeks.

My calf and shoulder muscles and right arm had atrophied to where it was like starting from scratch.

Every one in town was asking me when I would be competing again?

It was hard to tell them probably never.

I don't know how many times I heard the old saying "If you fall off the horse, in this case a bull you need to get back on again!"

From well wishing people.

They didn't understand that riding rodeo again could cripple me for ever.

Getting used to being diapered at night was still a pain in the butt.

It wasn't the urine but my skin was not used to wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants again, it would make my hips sore just from sweating no visible signs of a rash but a hell of a lot of itching.

Also Nancy was reluctant to have sex with me due to me wearing diapers.

A couple of years ago on an episode of The Simpsons, Homer started wetting his bed and was wearing diapers and Marge had a problem with cuddling with Homer, I lived that for real.

Due to living really rural there were no physical therapist around the area where we lived.

Nancy had a brother that lived in Phoenix where there were plenty of physical therapists.

Besides I was getting depressed about not being able to compete anymore, if I saw someone riding, or a rodeo on TV it was everything I could do to not bust out bawling like a little kid.

We decided to move to Phoenix for my rehab.

That was even worse as Phoenix is damn hot one day it hit 122° degrees and is the record my diapers were soaked and I hadn't wet a bit.

I finished with rehab about 9 1/2 months later.

Nancy had gotten a job with the local school district and was a lunch lady.

I knew that this wasn't her dream job but it paid the bills.

We were able to get our own apartment and move out of her brother's house.

I joined a gym and was continuing building my body back up somewhat like before the accident the doctors always told me that I would never be the same as before the accident.

My neighbor worked for the State Of Arizona as a Correctional Officer he talked me into applying, I didn't think I had a chance of getting a job with my limitations, but with the working out I had been doing I was in better shape than even I thought, and was hired as a Correctional Officer.

Being a Corrections Officer meant that I would have to go to the academy in Tucson, Arizona called Correctional Officers Training Academy or COTA. 

Nancy suggested that "I use disposable diapers as it would make it easier to deal with my bed wetting as I would not be able to do laundry as needed to wash and dry cloth diapers and leave the plastic pants out to dry not unless I wanted everyone to now that I bed wet."

Day one as we were assembling getting ready for our room assignments one guy was checking out the female cadets, one was stunningly beautiful and he made the comment about them letting super models in the academy now.

All I could think was she's way out of our league anyway dude.

We entered the academy June 9, 1991 almost 2 years since the accident.

The dorms were set up 2 to a room my roommate was a Cadet named Larry Johnston.

We didn't hit it off so to speak as we both wanted the bed closest to the door, me because it was closer to the toilets and showers.

He wanted it as well.

We just didn't seem to see eye to eye on anything

We spent the first week running and exercising, they also had classes like on ethics, seems a lot of officers Male and female were having sex with inmates of the opposite sex sometimes even same sex.

There were classes on self defense.

We also had to shoot guns.

Rifles, shotguns, pistols.

Everybody knew I could shoot, day one I was killing the targets.

I had grown up shooting I had killed my first deer at 16.

I got to help the girl that everybody was saying looked like a model. Her name was Amanda she was stunning but I was married to Nancy!

We were getting close to the end of our cycle.

The talk was that a used diaper had been found in the female showers.

Somebody was a bedwetter.

Larry Johnson my roomate asked if I had been sneaking around the female showers and left one of my bedwetting diapers over there?

I thought I had been careful I thought nobody else knew.

Boy was I wrong 

We were in our combat phase me and Larry were pitted against each other we were in gloves and a when the whistle blew we were to fight each other for 3 minutes fighting like we had been trained.

We were at about 2 minutes 45 seconds I punched Larry and he went down I got on him and held him down.

I whispered in his ear.

"You tell anybody about my bedwetting and and your dead, next time I won't use these cushy gloves." 

The whistle blew and I let him up.

He asked me later in my room if "I had wet my bed my whole life?"

I told him "No I was injured riding rodeo and I told him about my torn Sphinctor and how I had only started wetting my bed only a couple of years ago.

"My wife wet her bed until she was 16, I got a son he's 5  he is daytime trained.

At night he still is diapered he still wets his bed. 

My wife has a cousin same age as my wife she still wets her bed she is like 24 years old.

I pray my son isn't still wetting his bed at 24!" 

Later we were told our assignments there were 4 of us going to Adobe Mountain Correctional Facility for Juveniles.

Amanda, Larry and myself.

There was another guy that went and pleaded.

They moved him to another facility.

We three all went to Phoenix.

We all got stuck on third shift.

During that time we had 3 kids commit suicide.

Larry had to cut one kid down he had hung himself.

Larry started withdrawing ftom us we tried to get him involved with us but he was getting worse.

He took some time off for sick leave it was during this time he commited suicide.

I couldn't believe it I never thought in a million years he would of done something so drastic.

Since I was a close friend now I got to speak at his funeral.

That had to be the toughist thing I ever had to do!

"When I had first met Larry we hated each other.

We had nothing in common.

After working with him for the past couple of years Larry had became my best friend.

In Corrections the highest praise you can give an Officer is he or she has my back.

That to us is saying he's or she is a good officer and you trust them.

It also means they respect you enough to care what happens to you! 

I was I know Larry had my back and I had Larry's.

I guess I was to stupid do see how bad I needed to have his back.

None of us understood how bad he was hurting.

After him doing what he done we have all learned a little bit about depression.

Soldiers coming back from Iraq they are finding it hard they have seen death and carnage of war.

They used to call it being shell shock.

Now they are calling it Post Tramatic Stress Disorder or PTSD.

They are also finding that Police Officers, and Firefighters, and yes even us Correction Officers are geting it.

I'm sure that's what Larry had.

He hadn't been the same since he had to cut a kids lifeless body down a few months ago.

The kid had commited suicide by hanging himself.

That took a toll on Larry.

I know he has a son Larry Junior.

He often talked about you Larry he told us the kind of world he lived he feared for you and your safety!

He loved your mom.

I know he did.

I just want the Johnson's to know I got your back!

If you need anything just let me or Amanda know she has your back as well!"

Then there were 2.

Amanda and I were the last two out of our academy class.

In 1994 The Juvenile Corrections broke off of the Department of Corrections and became the Department of Juvenile Corrections.

So we were the last two for ever.

I tested  for Sergeant, and I got it

Amanda got pregnant with her 4th kid with her husband Steve.

So she was out on maternity leave.

I was just carrying on being a Sergeant.

Which was starting to get old.

I was getting new recruits that treated everything like a joke.

Safety was about down to zero as was moral.

I had a meeting with my crew to hopefully shake them up a bit, about the safety I asked "Which one of you want to be the first to get really hurt by a youth?"

As some of the youth were quite large.

None wanted to be!

"But when you cut corners, disregard protocols you are inviting in trouble maybe even death.

This is a prison please don't forget that.

I also informed them that I am getting tired of babysitting you guys and girls.

We are all adults let's not become a statistic on the monthly assault report let's be Officers!

They were better but other shifts were taking a beating, literally.

The day shift Sergeant came to me one morning and had me address his guys about Safety and Security, professionalism as Correctional Officers.

I also told them that if I caught them cutting corners and not following protocol they wouldn't have to worry about the youth, I will kick your ass.

It worked for first and second shift.

Moral started to improve safety and security was better because I heard through the grapevine that they were more scared of me than any of the youth.

I guess they didn't know I was old softie.

About a year later the Powerball grew to about 300 million.

Nancy talked me into playing, I told her we didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

How wrong I was!

We won 300 million dollars.

We took a lump sum which leaves you with 1/2 or 150 million dollars. Then Uncle Sam wants his share of 30% or 45 million dollars leaving us 105 million dollars.

I was tired of the rat race in Phoenix.

So with the winnings I bought the family ranch back home in Antimony, Utah.

My family sold it for 400 thousand dollars, it cost me 900 thousand dollars to get it back and I had a large house built on the land, I joke saying it was big enough that Nancy could be at one end of the house yelling at me and me at the other end and I can't hear her yelling, seriously it was almost 13,000 square feet 8 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms, I never want to get caught without a toilet around, no daytime accidents.

I retired about 8 years earlier than I had planned.

I still kept in touch with Amanda, things weren't going well with her and Steve, her husband had left her for another younger woman.

She was left with 4 kids a mortgage the works.

I helped get her one of the best divorce Lawyers in Phoenix and she got everything but the shirt on his back, he now is struggling to make his ends meet.

About a year later my Nancy got breast cancer that went systemic.

I would have given everything I had won in the lottery if it would have saved her life.

I learned that cancer doesn't discriminate, rich or poor it doesn't matter.

Now that I am a widower I've tended to get lazy about the house cleaning, I've got that Bachelor mentality I guess, thank god for the maid that comes in once a week.

I got a call from Amanda she has about 3 weeks off and asked if she could visit for a while, I was excited that she wanted to visit, I hadn't seen her for like ever.

he was leaving Phoenix driving up through Las Vegas and planned to spend a couple of days in Vegas, gambling and loosing her exes money, just having fun relaxing.

It gave me time to clean up the place and go to the Walmart in Richfield, Utah to get some food in.

I had plenty of meat living on a ranch and all, I have a freezer full of meat.

Beef, chicken, venison from last year's deer hunt, fish.

The day arrived for her visit and she arrived.

I helped her get her luggage into her room and we caught up on what was going on in the prison that we worked at, what was administration up to now and who had quit or retired or promoted, who was sleeping with who it was a regular Peyton Place!

In the morning of the next day I woke up and my bones hurt like heck, I knew it was going to rain and rain hard from the feel of things.

I changed out of my diaper and took my morning shower to get rid of the morning pee smell got dressed and went down for to get breakfast ready.

As I was cooking biscuits and sausage gravy, Amanda came down and she had taken a shower to, her hair was still wet.

We ate the biscuits and gravy which is one of my favorite breakfasts to make and eat.

We had small talk as I was looking to see how my stocks and bonds were doing.

I had became quite the entrepreneur since winning the lottery, most were hemorrhaging a few were up, sign of the times I guess.

We talked about what we could do as the weather was getting bad the wind had picked up and though it hadn't started to rain it was a dark and cloudy day I apologize saying here I invite you over and the weather sucks.

We decided to just sit and watch TV as it was not fit outside for man nor beast.

I have satellite dish so we watched a movie on HBO.

I lit a fire in the fireplace and we just vegged and basked in the glow.

We eventually got around to talking about our spouses or ex-spouses.

"I am upset that l had worked at Adobe to put Steve through Dental school and as soon as his practice was thriving, he runs of with his 25 year old dental assistant!

She thanked me for the lawyer as she got pretty much everything except his practice, which she gets about 1/2 of his profits in alimony and another 1/4 in child support.

And he is finding out the grass is not always greener on the other side in fact his new girlfriend resents the fact that he's out of touch with today's world, he's too old."

I talked about "Nancy before she died she was just bones wrapped in skin and how hard it was to see her like that.

She had put up with me and my habits for years, she deserved a medal not what she got."

The rest of the day was just gloomy inside and out.

At night I put my diapers on getting ready for bed.

I am a kind of old fashioned guy, I wear a night shirt to bed that goes down to my knees.

I crawled into bed and started to hear the pitter patter of rain on the roof as the storm finally had arrived.

About 0200 hours I woke up to a crash of Thunder that was close and rattled the house and windows.

There was a flash of lightning and I was counting 1, 1000 2, 1000, and crash the thunder came about 1/2 mile away.

I hoped the cattle we had would be OK.

A couple of years earlier I got stuck in the barn and was watching a storm and saw a cow get hit by lightning, it was tossed about 5 to 10 feet in the air came down twitched for a few second and was still, I knew it was dead.

When we checked it; the meat was cooked where it was hit, still a bit rare for my likes, I like my meat has to be well done if it bleeds its not for me, but it was cooked medium swear to god.

A few seconds later there was another bright flash of lightning, I got out wo before the loudest peal of Thunder I had ever heard rang out.

Amanda came running into my room and jumped onto my bed and arms, she was shaking like a leaf.

She asked me to "Just hold her until the storm passed."

She said she hates loud noises.

As I was holding her when I remembered that I was diapered under the blanket and was praying that she wouldn't find out even though I'm comfortable now that I wet the bed I still don't want the world to know, especially this beautiful woman.

The storm was passing and the electrical storm was moving on to, but it was still raining very heavy.

My dad used to say like a cow pissing on a flat rock!

Heavy!

Amanda had a tee shirt on and as I was slowly rubbing her back to help her feel better I hit something underneath that wasn't her panties, it was a disposable diaper!

Amanda, I casually asked her why are you wearing a disposable diaper?

She looked at me was beet red!  

She said very timidly "I still wet my bed before beginning to cry .

She said that she would understand if I didn't want to be friends anymore that she would pack and leave in the morning if I wanted her to, she just asked and pleaded for me not to tell anyone as the emberrasment would be terrible for her and asked if I could still hold her as she has two reasons now and is still scared?"

I told her to "Hang on it isn't the end of the world, she wasn't the only person in the world that still wets their bed, besides I think they kind of look sexy on you."

When I said that her sobs began to subside and her million watt smile was beginning to return, "You do she asked?"

I told her "You could make a burlap bag look sexy!"

She was feeling better about my discovery.

She said "I had been a nightly bed wetter until age 17 1/2 years old then she stopped and soon after began dating Steve and they were married when she was 19 and soon after got pregnant with child #1.

Soon after she had gotten pregnant with child #2.

When she started having occasional bed wetting accidents again.

After child # 3.

It had returned and was pretty much nightly again by child #4.

It was affecting my daytime control as well.

I asked her "Remember when we we in the academy and a used disposable adult diaper was found in the girls dorm bathroom, was that yours?"

She nodded in the affirmative, "Wasn't one of my better moments I had totally forgotten it! She said with a small smile.

She asked me Why do you ask?"

I informed her that "I had gotten blamed for it!"

As I pulled down the covers, lifted my night shirt up and exposed my own diapers to her.

A big grin came across her face, she said "I have never met an active fellow bed wetter that I knew of in my life."

I told her "You knew one all along and so did I, we just didn't speak of this part of our lives because of the taboo of bed wetting."

She said "Steve had a problem with my bed wetting that's really the reason he left he couldn't handle it anymore."

I told her about "Nancy not wanting to have sex with me after I started wetting the bed and wearing diapers to bed."

She said "You poor man!" 

Then it dawned on her "started"

"Weren't you always a bed wetter?"

I told her about the accident in the rodeo and what happened.

She said "Why haven't we heard about this before?"

I said "Do you really think that I could have gotten hired by a state agency if l had told them of my problems with bad shoulders, knees, and let alone all the force that we used saving the kids butts when they wanted to hurt themselves or others.

Taking a risk to re-injure myself during those times?"

She smiled and said "I'm um soaking wet and so are you, we both could use a change couldn't we?"

Where are your supplies?"

I showed her my drawer where all my supplies were kept.

She said "I'll be right back and she went to her room and came back with her own plastic pants and cloth diaper.

I usually wear these at home but with being on the road disposables are easier to deal with at most times."

She had me stand up and lifted up my night shirt, pulled down my plastic pants she then removed my cloth diaper and took it to my bathroom where she put it in my hamper until morning.

She placed another diaper on me and sprinkled baby powder inside and put my plastic pants back on.

I let my night shirt fall back down.

She laid down on the bed and took her tee shirt off and there she was just in a diaper and a soaking wet one to boot all I could think of was "Dear Penthouse"!

I removed her disposable and wrapped it up like the pro I was from several years of dealing with disposables myself.

I then placed her cloth diaper under her and sprinkled baby powder to her private area.

She then took my hand and told me she likes hers rubbed in, I was more than obliging.

I heard a moan escape her lips as I was rubbing it into her clitoris & labia area.

I then pinned her diaper on which was something that I normally don't do because I wear pull up cloth diapers I'm no expert when it comes to folding and pinning a diaper on myself.

Could never get them tight enough would wake up with them down around my knees.

I Put her plastic pants on and crawled back into bed, just before getting into bed I pulled my night shirt off and let it drop to the floor saying, "I won't need this!"

Both of us were only wearing diapers.

We decided that we were both to secured in our diapers to do anything about it so we fell asleep in each arms.

This was a fantasy come true for the both of us as she revealed to me later that she had the fantasy of us both in bed diapered together, and I informed her that I had, had that same fantasy.

Dear Drownedinp, what a curious Name! Here´s Renate from Germany. I want you to congratulate for your awesome, impressive story, which I like much. Though I´m a lifelong bedwetter maself, I´ve had have times when I cursed the fact and wished to stay dry, but over the years I´m proned a merry tune to the fact of bedwtting and now I take pleasure sometimes in my secure attire.

Now I´m curious about Roy and Amanda (the girl to love, latin):

Did they had a restful night? Did they have sweet dreams, no nightmares after all? Who stood up in the morning first, and could you watch her sleeping?

I congratulate Roy: he had found the "Nadel im Heuhaufen" <german saying>, to make friendship with Amanda and get her commiment to being a bedwetter too.

I´m hungry to hear more! Yours Renate

• Like 1

We were both awoken the next morning by the phone ringing.

I answered it, it was the maid Mrs. Grey she informed me that with all the rain last night there was some flash flooding and she couldn't get to my house due to the road to my house had flooded and washed away.

I said it was alright that I had cleaned the house already because I had company come in for a visit.

She asked if we will be alright due to being stranded for at least two days before they could get a road grader in to regrade the road.

I said I went to Richfield and got food two days ago and I have a generator if the power goes down, plus wind power and solar power, so we should be good.

She said alright then you can contact me if you need anything or have an emergency or something.

We both said good bye and I hung up the phone.

Amanda asked "Who was that?"

I informed her "That it was Mrs. Grey the cleaning lady informing me that we are stranded due to flooding from the storm."

She said So we're by ourselves?"

With a sly smile on her face.

"For at least 2 days!" I said.

Afterwards the sly smile turned to a devious smile across her lips.

I said "We were lucky that Mrs. Grey couldn't get here otherwise we would have been caught in a very compromising position me with a very beautiful woman in my bed and our wet diapers hanging out all over the place hardly dressed at all, everyone would have known as Mrs. Grey is the town busy body gossip."

As I playfully spanked her bottom, which made her giggle.

She then began to trace the scars on my shoulders from the surgeries that I had had from the accident.

"You never told me all about the accident and what happened."

I said "How about I show you.

We went downstairs to the TV and I pulled out an old VHS tape and I said "When the injury happened this was the current form of media that was in style DVD's were still in the future."

I plugged the tape in to the VCR and it lit up the screen.

There I was a much younger version of me anyway.

I was in the gate on top of Texas Tornado.

The chute opens and the bull starts spinning about 3 seconds in I paused the tape and asked "Do you see that little spot on my cheek right there?"

She said "Yes?" 

I said "That is a bee and he is about ready to sting me because I just entered his fly zone."

And bang my hand went up to brush my cheek instead of maintaining my balance and then "I lost my balance, and fell of the wrong way which then binds the rope tighter around my hand.

The rodeo clowns come out and attempt to help me but are almost stomped themselves as the bull is still spinning.

"You see my shoulder give way there I'm like spinning and my arm is twisted in an unusual way my rotator cuff was torn and it hurt so bad that I fainted, passed out.

Now I'm just being tossed around my face hits the side of the bull and my head pops back that was a concussion.

The bull starts to kick at me and totally blows out my right shoulder right there.

The rope breaks the pointing finger and pinkie finger bones just below my fingers.

The bull kicks me what looks like in the groin but it's just a little bit above my groin breaking my pelvis and a small bone shard hits my bladder sphincter causing me to wear these at night as I point to my slightly wet diaper, and finally the rodeo clowns get me unhooked and as I come down from four feet in the air and unconscious, my left knee twists as I land tearing my ACL."

"Charles Patterson was the clown that saved my bacon from further damage or death, every time when he comes to town I buy him a 6 pack of beer as he says "I was just doin my job nothing special, just savin another dumb cowboy, then he bursts out laughing like it the funniest joke he ever heard, I let him because he saved this dumb cowboy."

I looked at Amanda and I saw a tear run down her cheek.

"Hey I didn't mean to depress you too."

She smiled when I said that.

I said "Can I say something with out you getting mad at me?"

She said "Maybe?" 

"I said every since I have gotten to know you I have always had a crush on you, but since I was married and you was to I just kept it to myself."

She said "What was was it that drew you to me my tits or rapier wit?" She said in jest.

"I would have to say it was your smile that first attracted you to me then your beautiful face, your tits had nothing to do with it, I'm not a breast man I'm a face man, then your personality was a close 3rd."

She said "Can I tell you something?

I kind of knew that you were attracted to me most men are, I was also attracted to you, and I never did anything because of the same reasons.

Plus I didn't know how you would react to the fact that I am incontinent, then I find out you are almost to, and isn't life grand right now for the both of us?"

I had to smile at that one.

We were still in our night attire and I mentioned "That since we were both wet that we should get a shower and get dressed."

Amanda said "You know when I get a chance I like to stay in my diapers for as long as I can."

She kind of blushed when she said that and looked at me with her pleading eyes.

"Well were not that wet after a 3 AM change so I guess we should be Okay!"

Her smile broadened again and she came and sat down next to me.

She then laid her head on my arm because you remember that I was about 16 inches taller than she was.

I moved my arm around her shoulders and gave her a hug and let her lean on my chest.

She said "Since the roads are washed out and we're trapped here together, I just want to get closer to you because I'm attracted to you also, have been for years."

Being the cheek that I am I asked "Was it my tits or rapier wit that attracted you to me?"

I could feel her laughing under my embrace, she said, "I guess I deserved that one.

No you have the ability that when we were in crisis mode you didn't loose your head when everyone else was loosing theirs, you were always assessing the situation thinking one step in front of the situation and other staff and kids, I swear we could almost hear the gears in your brain turning.

And above all else you could remain calm which reassured me and helped me remain calm.

Larry said the same thing that you being calm rubbed off on others and we seldom hit panic mode.

The other Sergeants said that they wished that they could do the same.

Heck even Lieutenants said the same.

After you left it came down to us vets to carry that torch.

The newbys we have now think that a crisis is insurmountable and fall to pieces, even some of our new Sergeants are not the leaders you were."

I made the comment "Sergeants, I never knew one that was worth their salt including me."

"There were a lot of administration that thought that you could have been one of them." Said Amanda.

I looked at her and said "I could have never been one of them because I was there for the voice of the YCO's the little man something administrators have forgotten of when they were put in that position."

We just sat and talked for a while, then I heard a small hiss.

I looked down and Amanda was pissing her diaper more, right in front of me.

She said I haven't had my morning pee yet as she began to finish what she started, with that she gave me a wink.

I realized that my bladder was full and I had to released my morning urine into my waiting diaper.

Since both of our plastic pants were clear I could see where her diaper was absorbing the reminent of her morning pee and she could see the same of mine.

I stood up and said I need a shower now and she agreed with me.

We made our way back to the master bathroom off my bedroom on the way I picked up my night shirt and her oversized tee shirt and put them in the hamper before stepping into the shower which was large enough for 5 people, but there was just us two.

I turned on the shower and then we took off our plastic pants and rinsed them out.

I knelt down and removed her pins letting her diaper fall to the shower floor.

I was almost as tall as she was on my knees.

At this time I noticed that she had no pubic hair which I hadn't noticed the night before while diapering her.

She noticed me starring and said "I shave it off due to my wetting."

I asked "Does it help?"

It makes clean up a snap when your pubic hairs don't smell like pee.

Nobody had ever suggested this to me before because I knew in the morning my pubes did reek of urine.

I got my shave cream and a razor and made the joke "Please be gentle!"

She pulled my diaper down revealing my pubic hairs and sprayed some shaving cream into her hand and applied it to my hairs and began to drag the razor gently across my hairs that I had had since puberty.

I said to myself "When I started to loose my hair on my head I had no problems shaving it off, why am I feeling like less of a man because I'm getting my pubic hairs shaved off?"

About a minute later I was clean shaven for the first time on my pubic bone area.

I had to admit it felt more sensitive there but there was a scar from my injury where they did surgery to wire my pelvis back together.

We scrubbed each other off and then dried ourselves off.

We returned to my bedroom I got some boxer shorts out and slid them on and Amanda went to her room to get her undies.

She returned with what looked like a pull up diaper that was a bit thicker than regular underwear and a matching plastic pantie that could pass for underwear.

"What are those?" I asked?

She said "Remember last night I told you I had daytime incontinence?

These are my special underwear.

They look kind of like regular underwear but are in fact an absorbent garment and plastic panty for when I leak."

I said "I still think you look sexy in anything you'd wear."

She said "Thank you for the compliment.

I have always thought that you were sexy also!"

I said "lady you just made my day!"

After breakfast I told Amanda that "I have to drive around the farm and check for damages from the storm.

My hired hands can't get past the flooding so we're going to have to do the feeding and milk 2 cows."

She said "I've never milked a cow before this should be entertaining."

We got to the barn and as I was walking down the main part I heard Amanda gasp "look out!"

Just as I was nudged by a bull in the back.

"Okay Curly I'm glad to see you too!" As I began to rub the bulls back.

This is Curly he thinks he's a dog as I scratched his ears, he's harmless, aren't you Curly.

He's my Herfordshire bull he's worth $30,000.00 just to think he's a dog.

I raised him from a calf and he's also a show animal, won a few ribbons in his day.

Amanda came and started scratching him to, Curly ate it up.

I said let me get him some hay and water as I got a bale of hay and filled up his water barrel.

I got the tractor and hitched the flat trailer to it and began placing bales on it stacking them until there was about 20 bales on it.

I then started driving the tractor towards the field.

I instructed Amanda to watch the Power Take Off or the PTO.

That's the little shaft that sticks out the back of a tractor that spins around.

It is designed to run attachments behind the tractor this was not a safe place to stand.

Unfortunately it happens to be the most convenient.

There was a kid in town here that got his leg caught in the PTO. and it almost crippled him for life.

We went to the field and the cows began to come to the trailer they knew it was feeding time.

I asked Amanda if she could drive a stick shift she informed me she could so after a few instructions about how to drive a tractor, I began cutting the strings off the bales and dropping sections of the bale behind the tractor as we drove around he field.

We returned to the barn and I got Bessie, and Darla the two milk cows in the their stalls and began hand milking Bessie she was slightly upset that she hadn't been milked earlier by swatting at me with her tail.

I got her done then moved to Darla she too was at the leaking point but didn't seem as upset as Bessie.

Amanda asked me "Why didn't I do Darla first."

"Well cows have a pecking order if I had done Darla first she would have been upset because of fear of reprisal from Bessie for going first and Bessie would have been miffed at me for not taking her first and probably kicked the milk bucket over, and then we would have no fresh milk to drink tonight!"

"You don't drink it warm?" Amanda asked?

"You can but every since I was a kid I have hated the taste of warm milk, it makes me gag

And yes I was breast fed as a baby.

Now I like my milk ice cold besides after it cools the cream floats to the top and we use that to make butter; and nothing better on corn flakes than fresh cream in the morning."

After the chores were done and we had washed up so we didn't smell like cows ourselves.

I sat down in my big easy chair and had Amanda sit on my lap.

Soon just like a bunch of over aged teenagers which we were, we were kissing and Amanda began slipping me the tongue just like teenagers.

I hadn't had this much interaction with a female since before Nancy had gotten sick, and my penis began to grow to the point where I was almost lifting Amanda off my lap, (I'm older, not dead yet folks.)

Amanda was not lost to this fact and began to stroke my penis through my Levis.

I had to stop and I said "Amanda we need to stop.

As you know I have told you before that I'm kind of old fashioned.

I was brought up to believe that sex was between a married couple where the lady was placed on a pedestal and not viewed as a sexual object!"

Amanda said "Where have you been all my life?

Most guys would love to jump my bones, love me then leave me."

I said "Don't get me wrong that thought has crossed my mind, I said well I was just raised to be a gentleman, not an animal."

Amanda said "Well you bring up a valid point I guess we'll have to get married!"

I was like "What did you just say?"

Thinking maybe I didn't hear her right.

"We'll have to get married!

Hear me out Roy, we both have known each other for years, we secretly have loved each other that long but we're in our own relationships at the time; we know each other from working so closely as a team we can non verbally communicate with each other, I knew when you had had enough verbally counseling a youth and it was time to escalate a situation just because you gave us that look, that meant watch out physical force time.

We have some of the same health problems, we both wet our beds and who would understand the stigma of bed wetting better than another bed wetter?"

I brought up "What about religion I know your Catholic and I'm a Mormon this town is 99.1% Mormon I think there is 1 family that aren't LDS or Mormons and their 2 sons have converted.

I am a cowboy that listens to rock and roll instead of country and western."

That one made her laugh.

"You have a great sense of humor, your charming, you have convictions to stand by your guns."

I said "What about your 4 kids and my 1 son what will they think if we move so fast, will it last, how compatible can we be?"

"Roy we have secretly loved each other for years don't we deserve this?"

"What about Steve he won't have to pay you alimony anymore.

My lawyers will insist on a pre nuptial agreement."

"Fine she said I'll sign anything, I love you that much."

I said "I tend to get ornery at times and stubborn, selfish."

She said "So do I!

"Okay then we'll get married." 

As I wiped the sweat from my brow.

I asked her "How much are you getting from Steve each month in alimony?

She said "About $6,000 a month between alimony and child support." 

"Well I guess I can be more generous if this doesn't work out I'll give you $20,000 a month but there will be a few provisions."

1. You and your kids move here.

2. There will be a clause that nulls the $20, 000 it goes away if it can be proved that you have ever cheated on me with another man.

Agreed?"

"Agreed!" She said!

"Now how would you like to go camping for our honeymoon Roy asked?

Where to she asked?

I know a secluded spot up on the mountain one of my favorite places to go."

"Sounds wonderful!" She said!

I contacted my lawyers about the prenuptial agreement.

They rented a helicopter and flew a Lawyer into the ranch and she signed it as well as me and it was witnessed by the lawyer.

And that part was done.

It actually took 3 days before the road was able to be traveled on.

We got into my Cowboy Cadillac, or pick up truck.

Most people are Chevrolet fans or Ford fans, or even a few Dodge fans in the town I'm from, I have to be different I bought a Nissan Titan pick up truck.

It was fully loaded and had leather seats, and a big workstation with lots of space for like my phone CD's with rock and roll music.

I said "For you I will close the cover and place it back up so you can sit next to me."

In the 2 years since I had bought the truck it was the first time it had been used as part of the seat.

Amanda sat next to me and we drove the 65 miles to the biggest town around these parts Richfield where we filed for our marriage license and went to the court house and was married by the justice of the peace.

We then headed north towards Ogden, Utah to see my son Roylance The III.

I told Nancy that "I would never name my son the III, because dad was Senior I was Junior there was no way I would have someone calling him III or The Third."

But Nancy over rode me and now there is a Roylance Irish III.

I apologize to him every time I see him.

He says "It makes him sound rich."

I remind him that "When he was named that, we weren't."

Amanda hadn't seen him since he was about 14 years old so she was surprised when I told her where we were going.

About 3 hours later we pulled into his condo at the mouth of Ogden Canyon.

We knocked and my daughter in law Marie answer the door.

"Dad were so glad to see you come on in."

We entered and Roy the III came and when he saw who was with me he said "Aunt Amanda how are you doing as he gave her a hug."

Amanda was surprised that he had grown up into a man, she said the "last time I saw you, you were about the same height as me now look at you!"

"Marie this is Aunt Amanda we used to go to her house or she would come to ours every weekend.

Well sometimes those weekends were only part of the weekend Sunday, Monday or Friday, Saturday what ever days they had off.

Marie said I thought that Saturday, Sunday was weekends all three of us said at the same time "Not in Corrections!"

That was our catch phrase of weekends some have Wednesdays, Thursdays off when we all first started.

"We run 24/7 365 days a year, holidays were not time and a half like normal people we got an extra day called Holiday pay there was 80 extra hours of vacation a year when I retired after winning the lottery I had about 1000 hours of holiday pay that I received!" 

Amanda said "I have 1400 hours currently and about 1000 hours of sick leave, and we are only allowed to carry 235 hours of vacation pay a year and I'm earning 6. 63 hours a pay period which works out to about a bit over 3 weeks a year and Admin has a cow if you use more than 2 weeks at a time.

I'm off for three this time, and yes their having a cow right now."

About this time a little girl walks in and yells "Gwanpa."

Junior says "Rebecca! How's my girl as he picks her up under her arms and lifts her to the ceiling.

Roy says to the girl how is work?" 

The girl says "Gwanpa I don't have a job!" in a serious voice. 

Then Roy says "No?

How is high school?"

The girl says "Gwanpa I don't go to school till next year!" 

About this time the girl figures out that Roy is teasing her and says "Gwanpa!"

Roy says "Well your getting so big, I almost didn't recognize you!" 

Roy places her standing on her feet on the floor and she starts looking down to see where she had grown.

Amanda notices that the girl has Down's syndrome.

Roy the III asks "Dad why did you come to Ogden for?"

"Well I have some news for you, and I don't know how you'll take it so I wanted to tell you man to man!" 

Marie asks "Are you okay dad?" 

Roy Junior says "Never better!

As of 11 AM this morning you have a step mother!"

Both of their jaws dropped as they were both surprised.

"To Aunt Amanda?" Roy Juniors son asked?

"Dad it's about time you did something like this we, Marie and I have been thinking about playing Matchmaker with some of the older women that Marie works with at the IRS."

Junior said "Good thing you didn't a millionaire and an IRS agent sounds like a match made Hellven!" 

Roy Jr. Said making a contraction of heaven and hell.

Roy III, says to his daughter Rebecca "This is your new step grandma, Amanda!

She has been a friend of the family's since I was about your age."

Rebecca says "I got a Gwandma? Yea!"

She ran to Amanda and hugged her.

Amanda said that one's going to take some time to get used to I've never been called gwandma before!"

Roy, Amanda you'll stay for dinner?" Marie asked?

Roy said "We don't want to impose!" 

Marie said "Nonsense, your staying, besides I want to get to know my new mother in law and see if she passes muster."

Roy Junior said "She better, it ain't like I can throw her back now."

Marie asked Amanda to help her fix dinner.

Roy Junior said "Please don't be to hard on her!"

Marie said "This isn't exactly the Spanish inquisition."

(Not from Amanda's perspective).

As they were making a salad Marie began by saying "Junior needs someone to look after him.

He's been alone in that big house for the past 3 years almost since mom died.

He eats way to much meat we worry that he might just drop dead from a heart attack before he's 60.

His saying is vegetarian is an Indian word meaning doesn't know how to hunt!"

They both giggled at that.

"How well do you know Roy Junior?" Marie asked?

"We went through the academy together back in 1991.

We worked together, he was my Sergeant, we hung out together on our days off swimming in our pool, barbecues when we could."

Marie asked "Do you know about the accident?"

"I have recently just found out about the severity of it why?"

"You know about his problem at night?" Marie asked? 

Amanda said "Yes I am aware!"

She related the story about the night of the storm and about her own incontinence problems.

Marie was relieved.

"It could have been a problem on your wedding night to find your spouse wears special underwear to bed."

Marie said "I only told Roy Junior this so he knows, Roy the III knows now but I wet my bed until I was 14 years old too and my mother was a witch about it beating me, shaming me, telling my friends that I couldn't go to sleepovers because I will piss all over them.

No diapers in our house it was a rubber sheet on the bed and a fitted sheet that was hung out for all to see.

Roy Junior claims my mother should have been horse stomped for the way she treated me.

At our wedding Roy was nice to my mother but I could tell he didn't care for the lady, he practiced self control."

"Does Rebecca have any problems, Amanda asked?" 

"Not with bed wetting no but as you can tell she has other hurdles to over come."

"Down's syndrome I could tell!" Amanda said.

"Yes but she's the apple of Juniors eye, he's, just an over grown kid at times himself!" Marie said.

"Roy Junior wanted to come here and tell Roy III, he was afraid that he would see me as a threat to Nancy's memory."

"Marie said My Roy has been worried about his dad, he remembers his Uncle Larry that killed himself, due to the stress from working in that prison."

"Yes Larry was a good friend of ours! Amanda said.

Did Roy Junior ever tell you about when they met? Amanda asked?

They couldn't stand each other when they first met as roommates at the academy.

But through the years became best friends.

He would relate that to the youth after they had fought with each other."

MarIe said "Roy Junior is one of a kind macho, to the max.

I never met Roy Senior but he was an even bigger legend.

Roy Junior is tamer and my Roy is tamer than his dad so if we have a son I want to name him Roy the IV so he can just about be normal.

Dear Drownedinp,

I´ve read your latest chapters and am fully informed by your/yours Roylance nature/character and the fact how you created the christian name of your child.

But how´s about the 4 chlidren of Amanda?

How old they are? And are they out of diapers?

Thank you for your work! I´m looking forward the next chapter.

Yours Renate

• Thanks 1

Roy and Amanda returned to the ranch very late from Ogden, they dressed for the night and went straight to bed because they were both too tired to do anything that night.

Roy awoke just before daylight and watched Amanda sleep for a few minutes before getting up getting a glass of water he decided to go out and watch the sunrise.

He stepped out on to the patio and was about to sit in his patio chair when he heard the rattle of the snake under the chair he slowly moved back and was able to get out of reach of the strike if this Mohave Rattlesnake decided to bite, he went into the living room and grabbed his 45 pistol and went back out and shot the snake still under his chair.

Amanda heard the shot waking her up and she came running, living in Phoenix you know the sound of gunfire when you hear it, besides in the academy she had to qualify with small arms and large caliber rifles in case you ever work the tower and had to shoot an escaping prisoner.

She found Roy on the patio picking up what looked like a thick rope, before she realized it was a snake, she shuddered just thinking about a slimy snake.

Being from Phoenix she had seen her share of Rattlesnakes they found about 5 a year on the prison facility especially when it was hot like now.

They had a staff that had been taught how to handle the snakes he had Kevlar boots and his leather gloves had a lining of Kevlar, he also had some long tong like things that he could pick up the snake with.

They usually put it in a large garbage can and that snake staff would take it out and turn it loose several miles away.

She honestly liked Roy's way of handling it better, bang their dead! She hated snakes.

Roy said "Sorry I woke you up so dang early came out to watch the sunrise from the patio and this sucker was under my chair."

Roy tossed the dead snake back into the brush after pulling the rattles off this snake, "I pull the rattles off of all the snakes I kill I have a large bucket full of rattlers."

Roy sat down and Amanda sat on his lap and started kissing him like she had the other day.

"Were married now does that offer to place me on a pedestal still stand?" Asked Amanda?

"Because the only pedestal I want to sit on is yours!" She whispered in his ear.

As she started to kiss his neck and nibbling on his ears which was totally exciting Roy.

He picked her up and carried her back to the bed running as fast as you can while carrying someone safely.

He tossed her on the bed removed her plastic pants undid her pins and tossed her wet diaper to the side and began to kiss her neck working his way down her body and causing shivers on her flesh where he was kissing and had made it down to her bare pubic bone area when he began to give her clitoris soft kisses that now sent shivers through her entire body.

He continued to kiss her clitoris until he felt her whole body react to an orgasm that lasted for what seemed an eternity to Amanda as she felt a few drops of pee escape and drip down and be absorbed by the sheets.

Roy was still keeping the orgasm going by licking her clitoris every so often.

Amanda tried to remember when she had an orgasm like this, she couldn't remember but she was sure it involved some sort of battery powered device and it had been self initiated.

Roy was up pulling his diaper down and began to find her love nest as she called it and whatever you call it it felt wonderful as the remnants of the last orgasm had still not dissipated and was returning with stronger spasms.

This went on for about 15 minutes before Roy gave up his load which seemed to shoot for a while.

And when the last spasm from Amanda died he removed himself from her.

Amanda smiled and said "Wow!

You'll kill me if this keeps happening, I wonder has anyone ever died from excessive orgasms?"

She was laughing when she said that last part.

"It was well worth the wait Mr. Irish!"

"My pleasure Mrs. Irish."

Amanda at that point said it again "Mrs. Irish.

That will take a little time to get used to, like grandma, I've never been a grandma before, always Mom and mostly because someone wants something from me."

"Roy?"

"Yes dear?" He answered. 

"Is it going to be OK to move my kids in with us here?

You know I have 4 kids!

Shelby she's the oldest at 15, Devon he's 12, Christian or Chris he's 9 and Kellie she is 7 now.

How are the schools here in town?"

"The schools are fine, your kids are going to have to get used to smaller schools and fewer students my graduating class was 33 kids 23, girls and 10 boys.

Three of those boys came from the smallest town Antimony.

As far as moving your kids here I never hated growing up on a farm.

Learned about sex by watching the animals breeding and watching the birth that was a result of that action.

Farming/ Ranching can help a kid to grow decent values by doing chores.

As far back as I can remember I've had chores to do whether it was as small as feeding the chickens or as huge as watering the crops that are your lively hood.

I learned responsibility for my actions.

I know I'm responsible for what I do in my life."

Amanda said "I've heard that speech before you used to use it on the boys at Adobe."

"Well it's true.

I got tired of them blaming everyone else but themselves for their problems, and I told them their problems won't go away until they take responsibility for their actions and live like a functional member of society."

"We turned a lot of boys into men in that place haven't we?" Amanda said!

"I sure hope so! 

Well let's get our shower and get ready for our honeymoon!" Roy said!

"If it's anything like sex this morning I'll be walking bow legged!" Amanda joked!

Dear Drownedinp! I don´t know your correct prenome since now!

I´ve read your story very

• Like 1

Renate I have several firearms. When they get to Phoenix her ex husband has the kids for a couple of weeks and you may find out about her kids night time accidents. All will be told.

Roy and Amanda packed the truck up with all kinds of camping equipment tent, sleeping bags, coolers, camp stoves lanterns, and saddles.

Roy pulled the Nissan Titan King Cab (4 doors seating for 6). 

Hooked up a horse trailer with 2 Palominos in it.

Amanda said "I've never ridden a horse before!" 

Roy said "That's okay I'll teach you!

Did you pack disposables for camping easier to use.

Amanda said "Yes!"

They went out the gate and started to immediately climb up the road on the side of the mountain.

As they got further the road became steeper and steeper.

Roy started to loose traction but put it in a lower gear and slowly began to climb up the mountain road again.

He made it to the top and a clearing and shifted to a higher gear again.

Amanda said it sure is pretty up here.

Roy said "See that little dip inside that boulder there?"

Amanda said "I see it why?"

"It's called Marcus' Barber Shop!" Roy said.

Amanda asked "Why is it called that?"

Roy replied "Many years ago my Uncle Marcus my mom's brother.

Was up here for the deer hunt and it began to snow dropped 20 degrees just like that!  

He didn't have a winter coat on because it was only October and snows don't usually start until November up here.

So Uncle Marcus decided to light a fire, just a small one though and he got between the fire and that recess in the rock. 

Then when a huge gust of wind fanned that fire up and Uncle Marcus lost most of his hair! But he didn't have much of because he was follicle challenged like me. 

His eye brows got singed off so they started calling this Marcus' Barbershop."

Amanda started to laugh "Are there a lot of places named for people's stupidity?"

"Hey your talking about my uncle Marcus he just made a poor choice." Said Roy!

They went on for a while more before Roy had to put it in 4 wheel drive.

They came upon a lake and Amanda gasped at the beauty of it. "

We're here!" Roy said! 

Amanda was still taking in the beauty and commented about "How peaceful it feels here."

Roy said "Yep this is the most peaceful place I know!

I used to come up here when I had some life decisions to make.

See this stream here?" There was a stream running from the lake. 

Amanda said "Yes of course?"

Roy said "That is the stream that runs through our ranch it's how it got its name Sunny Creek Ranch.

It's so clear you would say it's about 2 feet deep but it will be above your head the water is so clear, but it's to dam cold to try to swim in. 

I know I tried, once!"

"All these trees what kind are they?" Amanda asked?

"We called them Quaking Aspen but they are actually called Poplar trees everywhere else."

Roy showed her where he had carved his name in a tree when he was 12 years old.

The tree had built up something like a scar and was still in the tree today.

Roy said "We didn't know better back then that t could also let in germs and bugs killing the tree so we don't do it anymore."

Roy started to unload the truck and moved the horses from the trailer and tied them to a rope and taught Amanda how to tie a bowline knot.

"If you don't do it right it becomes a slip knot and will choke the horses I almost learned the hard way my first time."

They then set up the tent and put the camp kitchen and finally Roy took off his black Stetson that he always wore and took put a purple bandanna and wiped his forehead off.

Amanda asked "Purple?"

Roy said "Well remember that we didn't wear anything blue or red at the prison because it was gang colors.

I still won't use an aluminum can because it can be used to make a shiv with, I don't own hardly anything blue or red other than I have a blue suit and a dark brown suit which I wear more than the blue, old habits die hard, besides purple is my favorite color.

Amanda said big old tough Roy likes purple, and kind of giggled.

Roy said if it's good enough for Donny Osmond it's good enough for me." 

Roy reached in the back of the truck and pulled out an ax.

"I'll go chop us some wood for the fire tonight."

Amanda asked "Why do we need a fire?"

Roy grinned and said to keep the bears, cougars, deer, coyotes, beavers, wood chucks and rattlesnakes away, just kidding the rattlesnakes will be attracted to the heat their cold blooded.

Amanda looked at Roy who was grinning now but Amanda wasn't to sure now.

As she thought to herself dammit I married Grizzly Adams.

Roy was thinking that'll teach her to make fun of my purple bandanna!

Later that night she saw Roy take something into the tent she couldn't tell what it was but it was long and narrow, she realized that it was a rifle.

When Roy came out of the tent she asked him about the rifle.

"Did you think that I was kidding about critters out here?

The worlds record for the largest cougar was shot around these parts about 40 years ago by a resident of town, he took the record away from a guy that had held the record for 80 years by the name of Teddy Roosevelt, ever hear of him?"

"Yes he was President of the United States!" Amanda said.

Roy said That is correct that record stood for 14 years before some guy from Idaho beat him.

Roy said It's going to start to get colder maybe we should get ready for bed."

"It doesn't seem that cold yet!" Amanda said.

"Yes I know that but we're at it about 7100 feet above sea level I've seen water freeze at night here in mid August Roy said! 

I don't want you catching cold while changing into your adorable diapers for the night, or freezing your cute caboose off.

That would ruin the honeymoon!"

Amanda smiled at his statement.

They entered the tent.

This was the first time that Amanda had been inside the tent and she was flooded with smells that weren't unpleasant wood smoke, was the leading odor that she smelled then the smell of the canvas the tent was made from.

Roy said "You like the smells don't you?"

"How did you know?" Amanda asked?

"Nancy claimed to not smell it, I on the other hand embrace it.

It reminds me of camping with my family when I was a kid.

Amanda remember a camping trip with her family when she was younger before her father died and the tent smelled an awful lot like this one.

"That's what brings back a lot of memories certain smells!" Roy said.

"Yes!" She said! 

But then she remembered in the morning there was another smell added, urine her diaper had leaked during the night.

Hopefully not tonight, she remembered that her mother had washed her sleeping bag in the lake and let it sit out all day to dry and how embarrassed she was that others in the camp ground saw her sleeping bag drying in the sun and knew there was a bed wetter in the family!

Roy was blowing up an air mattress and about had it full by the time she was done reminiscing about her younger days.

Roy then unrolled the sleeping bags and unzipped the bags totally and began to zip them together to make 1 big bag.

Amanda was impressed she didn't know that you could put two together and make 1 big one.

Roy then went back outside he was using dutch ovens to cook tonight's dinner and cooking it over the fire.

When supper was ready he handed her a plate with venison stew and fried potatoes that was out of this world! 

"This was all cooked in dutch ovens?" Amanda asked?

"Yep, said Roy and we got berry cobbler for desert!"

Amanda ate like she had been half starved and asked for seconds it tasted so dang good.

Roy got the cobbler out and got some vanilla Ice cream from the cooler. 

"Oh my god she said I have died and gone to heaven!"

Roy just snickered, "Glad you like it!

By the way when we went in the tent you were being so nostalgic we forgot our diapers."

She said "You know your right as she began to laugh.

It's a good thing though I would have split the tapes by now, I ate like a horse."

Roy said "I think it's the altitude brings out the the pig in us all.

Of course I hoped I would have liked it to have been my cooking!" Roy said.

"That was good to Amanda said and If you can do the dishes you'll get the job!" Said Amanda.

"What job is that?" Roy asked?

"Best husband ever!" She said.

After dishes were all done which took a while because they had to heat the dish water.

They also had to put all food away.

"We don't need any Yogi bears looking for picnic baskets.

Roy said in his best Yogi the Bear voice right boo-boo?"

Which she replied back in her best Booboo voice "Whatever you say Yogi, either way Ranger Smith ain't going to like it."

They both had a good laugh.

They went inside the tent and had a command performance of the love making that they had yesterday.

They got their diapers on and went to bed both sleeping like babies literally as during the night they both lost their battle to stay dry at within seconds of each other.