LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need new diapers....

So, i'm new to the diaper scene by about a year. I have always loved wearing goodnight diapers for girls size L/XL and have never had a problem with them fitting. Maybe after wearing them all day and sleeping with them I might get a little tear in the side, but that's it. I want to try and find a cute new diaper set that will still fit me. I keep hearing about under jams and even pampers and huggies. I have a 34" waist, that's what I wear for pants and like I said I never have a problem with goodnites sliding up on me and never tearing.

You can make any of the diapers that you've mentioned work, but it's going to take a bit of creativity. GoodNites will fith you without a problem, and you already know that they work, so don't be afraid to keep using those whenever you can. (You could say that they're my favorite diaper.)

Whether you can get into them or not is one thing, whether they "fit" or not is another! Keep in mind they aren't meant for adult bodies so none of them will actually function that well (coming from someone who used to "fit" into the largest sized pampers).

No offense, but have you ever tried a real adult diaper. And I'm not talking about the crap you can get in a store, I mean Abena, Northshore, Confidry, Molicare, or any other actual adult diaper?

They can be cloth like, or plastic. Try both kinds, you may find you like them even better.

As every one else said baby diapers are designed for a baby's weight and body size. There are some adult diapers with print like Awe So Cute ,Babinos, Famine, AC Armor, and a few more you can read diaper reviews in Just Diapers forum or Diaper Reviews forum. And can Google adult baby diapers, what ever you do if Star Diapers pops up stay away from them they are linked to pedifiles.