LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confused

Max123

I like being a guy (I think) but sexually when ever I am in the mood or when ever I want to get in the mood it's almost like this total fem side comes out and I want to be girly and submisve. I am not sure if I am gay or what but I sure am confused ;)

think a lot more people then will talk about it have same feelings spwical at your age

Well, that really depends; do you fantasize about other males when being feminine and submissive? In that case you may be gay, yes. But just wanting to be feminine does not imply homosexuality. In fact, many, many crossdressers/transvestites are of the heterosexual persuasion. Of course you have idiots out there who instantly think that someone fantasizing about being female, is gay( With no exception.), but what do they know?!! I suggest you go and read petticoated.com, a brilliant example of men living a happy life, in dresses and lingerie, securely under the thumb of their wife. No room for other men there. :) Either way, good luck with your sexuality-search!! Cheers!!

Well, that really depends; do you fantasize about other males when being feminine and submissive? In that case you may be gay, yes. But just wanting to be feminine does not imply homosexuality. In fact, many, many crossdressers/transvestites are of the heterosexual persuasion. Of course you have idiots out there who instantly think that someone fantasizing about being female, is gay( With no exception.), but what do they know?!! I suggest you go and read petticoated.com, a brilliant example of men living a happy life, in dresses and lingerie, securely under the thumb of their wife. No room for other men there. :) Either way, good luck with your sexuality-search!! Cheers!!

You guys are so helpful to me Ireally apreciate it!

I like being a guy (I think) but sexually when ever I am in the mood or when ever I want to get in the mood it's almost like this total fem side comes out and I want to be girly and submisve. I am not sure if I am gay or what but I sure am confused ;)

Listen, your sexuality is what it is....Don't worry about the precise labeling...it's a known fact that it's wired into you very early, and there is little you can do to change it.

Im realy am supprised that no TG person has posted back thus far, but anyway Max, if you are happy as a man then live life as one but if you have even a shred of dobut in your mind that you want to be a girl then please go for it, as long as you are happy and not hurting anyone esle it is ok, but as for as you being the fem in the bedroom, some men are just like that hun,

i hope this a helped even a little

thank you, chalsie Roberts

In my mind it's girlie girlie girlie. Yet I am happy with what I have below. I wouldn't mind adding to what I have up top. Men with men sex makes me cringe, yet being taken with a strapon gets me hot.

Now if that isn't confusing.

So, I guess what I am saying is "you are not alone on these feelings"

In my mind it's girlie girlie girlie. Yet I am happy with what I have below. I wouldn't mind adding to what I have up top. Men with men sex makes me cringe, yet being taken with a strapon gets me hot.

Now if that isn't confusing.

So, I guess what I am saying is "you are not alone on these feelings"

Yah when I pleasure my self I always imagine my self as the girl never the guy :ninja:

Yah when I pleasure my self I always imagine my self as the girl never the guy :ninja:

I think a lot of cds and sissies, me included, think about what it would be like to be with another guy while dressed. I would prefer another dl or sissy myself, if I had the chance. I don"t think it hurts to fantasize some, its normal with everyone.

I'm sorry, but they way you worded you post it rubbed me the wrong way. I never imagine me with other man.

you may have not ment anything but it just made me think that .

:roflmao:

petticoated.com, oddly enough where i live is listed at the bottom of the page and the bar in one of there xmas whatchamacallit pics is one i used to go to every week. it's a small world :fish_h4h:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I was younger I had many relations with guys that I enjoyed very much and for a while I thought I might be gay. But I’ve always loved women, even back then, and I’ve come to realize that females are my preference. So, for many years I’ve been completely heterosexual. I have no regrets about anything I’ve did in the past. I am also very submissive sexually and I think that is what led me to guys in the first place. For the past year and a half I have had a g/f who fulfills my submissive needs (strap-ons, diapers spankings, enemas ect.) and I could not be happier. INow I know that just because a guy is submissive and/or effeminate does not mean he is gay. Sometimes you just have to experience both to decide what’s right for you.

• 4 months later...

Im realy am supprised that no TG person has posted back thus far, but anyway Max, if you are happy as a man then live life as one but if you have even a shred of dobut in your mind that you want to be a girl then please go for it, as long as you are happy and not hurting anyone esle it is ok, but as for as you being the fem in the bedroom, some men are just like that hun,

i hope this a helped even a little

thank you, chalsie Roberts

I didn't post on account of him noting that it was of a specifically sexual nature. I'm all about people being who they want to be, but this doesn't sound like a TG/TS situation. I'd also say that having a single NOTION that you want to be a member of the opposite sex isn't a reason to transition or 'go for it', but rather a cue that you might want to take deep stock of yourself and do a little bit of personal exploration.

P.S. Granted you posted this before I ever signed up on this website, but just a bit of insight as to why other's might not have.

I look at it this way. Do what you like to do. If you like to be a girl go for it. If you find women attactive go for that or if you find guys attractive go for that. If you find both sexy you might be bi. I have heard several people (straight & Gay) say there is no such thing as bi. I don't belive it. That is no differant than a straight person saying how can people be gay or a gay person saying no one is totaly straight. Basicly it is what works for you. Be creative and do what makes you feel good and happy. You might try something and not like it. So no big deal. Just have fun and live a good healthy life.

Wow I didn't mean to get on a soap box. Bottom line we are glad you are here and like you no matter what you are :) So don't fret to much over it.

I'll agree with those who say you should do what you need to do....

But I'll argue with those saying there's no such thing as bi... on the basis of a fairly recent personal experience: I call myself straight, love my GF, and am definitely male, even if I do wear britches. But then this guy came to work, and he and I connected on a level that I am sure would have become sexual, except that I am involved with my GF, and am old enough to see in him warning signs that I would not have been happy in a romantic relationship. I still like the guy, incidentally.

Dill Pickle.

I look at it this way. Do what you like to do. If you like to be a girl go for it. If you find women attactive go for that or if you find guys attractive go for that. If you find both sexy you might be bi. I have heard several people (straight & Gay) say there is no such thing as bi. I don't belive it. That is no differant than a straight person saying how can people be gay or a gay person saying no one is totaly straight. Basicly it is what works for you. Be creative and do what makes you feel good and happy. You might try something and not like it. So no big deal. Just have fun and live a good healthy life.

Wow I didn't mean to get on a soap box. Bottom line we are glad you are here and like you no matter what you are :) So don't fret to much over it.

Well said ^_^. Couldn't agree more.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, it's cool. You are you and that's what matters. I have had intimate times with women, but I have also fantasized about men (and looked at them). It's kinda like a state of flux. I accept that I am bi, finally coming to admit to myself. I did in the past, but then denied it again. Not it's just a part of who I am. I've also had thoughts of being with a hermaphrodite.

Just be yourself, be it gay, straight, bi, or whatever.

Best wishes, MikeDL.

First thing I want to say is Maxx, you're 19. Lot of confusion about a lot of things in your life, but you have awhile to work them out.

Next, you talk about seeing yourself as a girl during sex. Do you see yourself as a girl at other times?

I consider myself transgendered. I would prefer to be female. It ain't happenin'. I am submissive to women who wish to be Mommy, or such, but I will stand up to any man who tries to dominate me. That ain't happenin' either!

Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation are NOT the SAME, nor does one imply the other. While my gender identity is female, or at least psuedo-female, my sexual orientation is most definitely towards women. I have no desire to engage in sexual activity with a male. So, it's possible to see yourself as a girl, and want to be a girl, and not want to have sex with a man. I don't think I saw anything that indicated you did (I might have missed it).

If you do, on some level, wish to be full time female, let me tell you about that road. First off, plan on spending a quarter of a million dollars US to make it happen. While you could go to Thailand and get it done cheaper, I would plan on doing it here, as I feel it's safer. You'll need to meet the criteria of the Benjamin Standards for Care, which some argue are too shortsighted, they are the standards that most of the doctors work to. That involves therapy for a while with two seperate therapists, one of which must be a licensed psychologist with a background in gender disorders. Then, you'll have to live a year as a woman before surgery. Expect to pay a lot of money for electroylsis, or other type of hair removal. That alone may be more than the surgery is! You'll be taking hormones from the remainder of your life. Plan on moving away from where you live, because people who know the old you and the new you probably will not accept you. Expect finding a job to be very hard, unless you're independently wealthy. Expect Family to have huge issues with you, quite often there are breaks from family, where the damage is almost irreperable. You may become an outcast in your own family, it's not unheard of. In fact, it's rather the norm.

If you don't want to be a girl, then maybe your fantasies durning sexual excitement come from something else. You may wish to investigate that with a trained therapist, in which, if you get a good one, they can help you come to grips with, and direct you through your issues. They may not change you, but they can at least show you how to accept it.

Finally, if you do wish to have a sexual relationship with a man, as a female, or submissive, you'll need to search your heart to see if this is the best thing for you. I will withhold my personal feelings on this, but I would recommend that you make sure it is what you want, and are not doing it to satisfy some longing that, in the long run, you may not be happy with anyway.

However, good luck, and at least find someone to talk to, a professional, who can guide you through what you're going through now.

Gary

• 1 month later...

There ALOT of really intelligent posts in this discussion topic. I'm not going to add too much of whats already been said other than we as humans are really too stupid to ever fully grasp the realities of it. That's not an insult to anyone's intelligence either. We humans think we're smart on alot of topics but in reality,the great creator is laughing so hard right now. Just be who you want to be and if people can't accept it,don't let it bother you. They'll get their just compensation. I don't believe in that"special place in Hell". I do believe in a ironic corner of the universe B)