LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing someone else's pooey nappy

I finally made contact with another DL and we are meeting up in a hotel on the 1st of May, very excited. The idea is that we change each other's pooey nappies now I am very ok with my own poo but beginning to worry about the smell aspect? Any tips as how to ignore the smells? Would a face mask help?

Playing in your own mess is certainly a lot different than changing or cleaning someone else's mess. You are accustom to your bodily functions and waste, and not theirs. So it's a completely different experience that you will just have to wing, a first time for everything as it were.

Thanks all for your kind suggestions. Vicks sounds a plan and yes certainly hadn't thought about the gloves yet good thinking Dldapper. I will let you all know how it goes.

Doesn't Vicks clear your nostrils and such of congestion, thus opening your airways more and allowing more stink to come in?

Seems counter productive to me.

But hey, go for it. :P

It has a very strong scent that easily masks everything else.

• 5 months later...

I have on a number of occasions and the smell albeit different was manageable. Not only being DL I have a huge scat fetish so I guess that helped. If it is an issue the Vick will work and agree about the gloves if you don't know the person. I did and didn't go with them either

• 3 weeks later...

Diaper changes can be a awesome moment, but i would not recommend changeing a #2 on some one you just got to know, But if you do, ware gloves, you can buy cheap gloves anyware and it makes clean up a lot better, nothing is worse then #2 on your hands, put the person on a easy to clean area, such as a non-carpet floor or use a changeing mat, take it slow, and dont try to just get it done as fast as possible wipe form the privates back, and keep wipeing untell you come out clean, then bag the old diaper and apply the new diaper to your diaper-ee, pase your self and if you cant finish it, just tell the person they should under stand.

Edited by SunOfSheep
  • 3 months later...
On 22 February 2016 at 6:28 PM, Cordale2010 said:

My Daddy pulls his shirt over his face when he changes my messies. It makes him look silly and it just looks so funny. What ever works though. Lol. :D

That's so cute

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...