LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

does anyone regret becoming incontinent?

I just wondered if anyone who has succeded in becoming incontinent regrets their descision. For me I had no choice in becoming incontinent though I freely admit I didn't do anything to stop it increasing as I soon discovered I enjoyed this and after reading much information on sites like this decided DL was the way forward. But although I thoroughly enjoy being dependent on nappies and having little or no bladder control day and night. How do others feel.

A little, I do regret the circumstances under how I became incontinent, and that I have urge incontinence. However, I do not regret having incontinence it's self, having to be diapered all the time, or constantly being wet.

The wetting at night has gotten real old leaks out the side and bed pads for extra protection wet shirts ect

Did you strive to become a bedwetter or did it just happen.

i have said it before and i will say it again.. if your diapers are leaking you need better diapers.. i am completely inco when i sleep and I wet heavy.. I get the bedding wet less then twice a year.... if you diapers leak you need bigger, better diapers. period

• Like 1

The wetting at night has gotten real old leaks out the side and bed pads for extra protection wet shirts ect

I would suggest cloth diapers for night. We use the large towelling pinned nappies and pants. Massive capacity, zero leaks and no rash problems. The bulk is of no concern in bed.

I am incontinent (Michael). It is hard to regret something you dont choose. To be honest, going to 24/7 nappies has revolutionised my life and made me happier, calmer, more relaxed and oddly, headache-free. So it is hard to regret something that pushed me to this fare better situation. Being incontinent also lends a degree of authenticity to my 24/7 circumstances so it is in some ways, positive.

• 1 month later...

I enjoy having to wear diapers and do not want to change. When I first became incontinent, I hated it; but I've changed my attitude completely.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I will say about 15 years ago I got this ideal that I want to live a quote normal life. I started dressing more my age and would go to the bathroom every couple of hours to try to regain my control. All this did was made me a mean and uptight person. When I would have even a smallest accident I would get so anger.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have no regrets, I love wearing nappies and not being in control of my bladder, wetting myself all the time etc, I don't even miss the sex! I am not sure I could handle bowl incontinence though!