LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

does anyone regret becoming incontinent?

On 05/12/2015 at 8:34 PM, Mywaynow said:

I have no regrets, I love wearing nappies and not being in control of my bladder, wetting myself all the time etc, I don't even miss the sex! I am not sure I could handle bowl incontinence though!

Same here.

While it's sometimes inconvenient to need a diaper change, it is a far better situation than before where about half the time I had to go pee every 15-20 minutes to avoid wet clothes (and sometimes more often than that!). Yes, there were also days when I could and did go hours between voiding but I could never tell ahead of time what was going to happen. I'd rather have the money diapers cost me for other uses but they are well worth the peace of mind and happiness they bring me B)

So overall no regrets and there never will be. I'm essentially incontinent now and I not only do not care about that, I kind of like it this way :D

Bettypooh

• Like 2
On December 16, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Baby Brian said:

Maybe it's time to just tell your wife you want to go back to disposables. Especially for when you travel. Maybe you can start off small and only once and again, then slowly push to wear them more often.

Oh, I do wear disposables when I travel, as well as when relatives are staying with us and laundry would be difficult, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not reget it just learned to deal with it over the yeears. My nerves to my bladder do not work well i been wearing diapers since 2002 diapers help me be active again without having to worry about an accident. I do not care if anyone notice my diaper on under my clothes mine are noticable because i have to wear the thickest disposable because i flood it goes all at once bye for now baby chris.