LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Girl In Need of Help

I need some advice if anyone would be so kind. I have been with my boyfriend for over a year and a half and we're both in our early 20s. Back in January he confided in me that he has a diaper fetish and it started when he was in high school. He likes goodnites and honest company diapers. He's told me he likes to get in a warm shower with them and get off that way. I'm a pretty open, considerate and accepting person who is still trying to understand things about the DL world. Here's my situation... he has been explaining some things to me but I would love to surprise him since we haven't done diapers together before. I've never done anything like this and I would be thankfully for any input you can give as what he might like as a surprise. Would he maybe like me to get him off in the diaper or would it turn him on if I tried it with him? What would you appreciate your significant other doing for you?

Have you thought of trying a baby diaper or adult diaper to see what its like. Ive read online where the girlfriend or boyfriend tried them and fell in love with them. It may or may not help you understand it. A good fitting diaper is comfy.

I don't know if you're old enough to really be into kinky stuff but wearing a maximum absorbancy adult diaper under your clothes while going about your daily routine is exhilarating! Using the diaper for its intended purpose while going about your daily routine...exciting and addictive. If you decide you like it, going diapered 24/7 would drive your man crazy. Going #2 might be something you never get comfortable with, unless you end up loving it too. By the way, your boyfriend is actually peeing in those diapers when you're not around. Maybe #2 also. Don't embarrass him. Support him or don't but don't say you're good with it and later on ask if he's going to outgrow it. Don't mean to be too blunt, I'm just basing this on personal experience

I need some advice if anyone would be so kind. I have been with my boyfriend for over a year and a half and we're both in our early 20s. Back in January he confided in me that he has a diaper fetish and it started when he was in high school. He likes goodnites and honest company diapers. He's told me he likes to get in a warm shower with them and get off that way. I'm a pretty open, considerate and accepting person who is still trying to understand things about the DL world. Here's my situation... he has been explaining some things to me but I would love to surprise him since we haven't done diapers together before. I've never done anything like this and I would be thankfully for any input you can give as what he might like as a surprise. Would he maybe like me to get him off in the diaper or would it turn him on if I tried it with him? What would you appreciate your significant other doing for you?

The first thing I'd want my significant other to do would be to talk with me rather than random people on the Internet.

Sure you'll get a bunch of different ideas from people on here but that doesn't mean they'll turn on your boyfriend. Asking online will 100% get you the fantasies and desires of the people responding but it won't necessarily work for both you and your boyfriend. Remember, the person who best know what excites your boyfriend is him.

Snugglebear

I recommend trying them out without him first in case you make an unusual reaction to a new sensation.

Other than that, surprise him with a wet diaper under your dress. Also, a little shampoo inside a shower diaper before it swells is AMAZING!