• Wee and poo
    • Pee and poop
    • P*ss and sh*t
    • Pipi and caca
    • Different words, please leave comment
  2. 2. What words do you use for bottom

Hello Everyone:

My terms are based on where I am, and who I am talking to:

If I am talking to friends, and family, I will say "piss/pee" or "Poop/Shit" or "#1/#2"  I would say "Butt/Ass"

If I am talking to my nieces or nephews (Young ones) I would say "pee/poop" or "#1/#2".  I would say "Butt"  I try  not to use bad language, as this is NOT appropriate for them to hear.  We will ask them if they have to "Use the Potty" when we ask if they have to use the bathroom.  We would also take the little ones for a "change" if necessary, telling them "Lets Change You"/ "Change your Diaper" / "Change your Pants"

If I use a diaper then its "Wet/Mess"  or "BM", or I may say I "used the diaper."  This is the way they deal with it in hospitals and Nursing or Long-Term Care facilities - I also do that if I am dealing with a medical professional - Although My doctor and I will say "Piss/Shit/Ass" when we are describing things -  I don't hide anything from him  :)

Brian

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

In mi adult life I don't real talk about it at all... when in kidspace, probably simple things like p/wee (single or doubled) or tinkle and poo(p(oo)) or stinki. Oh, #1 and #2 work too!

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/10/2020 at 4:14 PM, hungsmall said:

Similar to @Moochie Always wet and pee, mess and poop, never pi** or sh**, which are adult words.

i also have different words for my diaper-area body parts than what my adult Husband uses, diminutive words for myself.

What words do you use for the body parts then?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Peepee, bottom and Poopie!

I find this is the best word because they are immature. Seldom do adults use it, never in my life have I heard an adult or older child for that matter say "I've got to go poopie" usually this is replaced with more vulgure synonyms like s**t or c**p. As a little boy myself, I am not allowed to use such profanity, so when I gotta go. I use poopie or peepee , to let mumma know I have just relived myself. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...