LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooing your nappy in bed

I occasionally poop my diaper at night. First every night when I get diapered for bed my wife puts desitin on my bottom and then diapers me and plasti pants for the night. When I poop then I sleep in it all night and smush it around then in the morning wife tells me I stink and checks the back of my diapers just like a baby and then get changed.

I have pooped when in bed. It was early one morning I needed to go to the toilet but it was middle of winter and the central heating hadn't come on and i was snug and warm. So, i thought what the hell i just went into the faetal position on my side and had no trouble going in my diaper. After i had finished i simply went back to sleep for another few hours. When i got up that morning I had wrigled about in my diaper and it had squashed all over me, but i went in the shower and cleaned myself up, put on fresh cream and got rediapered ready for a new day.

• 2 weeks later...

I have pooped my diapers often while in bed, some times it's before I go to sleep , other times it after waking up. I have woke up to a messy diaper that was not messy when I fell asleep a few times but not as often as I would like to.

My bowel management program every week sets me up for waking in a full diaper but I normally I get a good night sleep and fill it in the morning. I always wear cloth diapers with plastic pants to bed because I hate having a diaper leak on me. And I’ve learned from experience that a well folded and pinned cloth diaper never leaks.

For me I need two days for bowel management, on Friday an hour before bed I take a 5mg Bisacodyl laxative tablet (I rarely get rashes because I use a thin layer of Desitine Cream and baby powder before I pin my night diaper on). If I haven’t had a bowel movement by the time I’ve eaten breakfast and drank my morning coffee I’ll change and shower and put another, but somewhat thinner, cloth diaper on and insert a 10 mg Bisacodyl suppository. The box says it works in 15 minutes but for me it takes around an hour to start working. I get up early so I sometimes go back to bed while I’m waiting but I also like driving up to the State Park and drive through to the other side then loop back and take the long way home. Either way it takes 3 or 4 hrs to finish filling up my diapers before I can change again and I’ve always liked the feeling of messing in my diapers while I'm sitting down so driving my car while messing in my diaper brings back all kinds of childhood Road Trip memories.

that is something I would love to happen, although I do like the actual feeling of the poo coming out of me and pushing into my nappy...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be lying if I said I never have but it's not something I enjoy. I can happily sleep all night soaking wet and usually do but I couldn't sleep as well messy.

• 1 month later...

Just found out my wife will be going to see some friends next weekend, and I will have two nights to myself!!

Yes it would, but now I am back to dreaming again!

A bit of time left to enjoy the present though, maybe I will get my couple miles in on my stationary bike before changing, that should be interesting

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last time I pooped my diapers in bed I was on my tummy and once the poo had filled the back of the diaper it settled into the front which was a great feeling.

I would of liked to have slept in it and let the stick mess spread about but circumstances forbade, maybe next time!

• Like 1

I like this a lot but out of consideration for my partner, I can only do it on the rare occasions when she is away somewhere (she

• Like 1

Woke up today to the slight smell of a messy diaper. As I rolled over I realized that I messed my diaper while a slept. I love waking up to a messy diaper, best way to start the day. Soon after I woke up my wife too realized I was messy and smiled, she told she was still tired and to go watch TV and she will let my know when I can change. Weekends rock.