LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooing your nappy in bed

Personally I think the nicest thing is to poo, and wee, my nappy whilst in bed then sleep in it all night. Anyone else who spends the night in a pooey nappy?

The only time I can mess my diaper while in bed is when the load is really loose. Otherwise I usually have to stand up or squat or I just won't go. That being said, I also love sleeping in a messy diaper. It makes me feel so innocent..

I totally love pooping (and peeing) while in bed, if I can at all. I did try to sleep then with the poopy diaper twice or thrice. If felt amazing but it wasn't easy to fall asleep. I didn't get a rash, even though I didn't use barrier cream, but the smell just invaded everything and even after multiple scrubbing down there with soap, shower gel, washcloth, the works, there were still traces if it. Better to keep it for the next morning.

Don't often get nappy rash, even after sleeping in a pooey nappy. I love the smell in the morning just like a baby's room

I totally love pooping (and peeing) while in bed, if I can at all. I did try to sleep then with the poopy diaper twice or thrice. If felt amazing but it wasn't easy to fall asleep. I didn't get a rash, even though I didn't use barrier cream, but the smell just invaded everything and even after multiple scrubbing down there with soap, shower gel, washcloth, the works, there were still traces if it. Better to keep it for the next morning.

Dial makes a great antibacterial body wash that works for me. Odors are usually caused by bacteria, so washing them away should help. Dial also makes a Deodorizing version that works well.

I haven't actually messed in bed, but I have slept in one overnight before. Somehow, even though I only used baby powder, I didn't get a rash, but it's not something I would want to chance, so if I did it again, I would use a barrier cream first.

I have tried sleeping in a poopy diaper but normally only do that if I wake up early and know that I can only sleep about two more hours. I will then squat on my knees in bed, do my morning teetee,then push poo in my diaper and go back to sleep. In the past I was a big fan of using clear Desiten to protect my skin, but now mostly use A+D. It is cheaper and quite thick, so I feel it protects better and last longer.

so tonight I'm going to go for it, I have been needing a poo all day but I'm desperately holding it in until tonight and I will try and sleep in a lovely poopy nappy all night. ;)

Hope you enjoyed sleeping in your pooey nappy

Yeterday evening I made a big poopie in my diaper, than sat down to the chair and mush it all over my nappy. And spend the all night in that very full diaper. It was beautiful, but morning... the smell was horrible. Luckily didn't get rash, I always use lot of diaper rash creme and baby powder.

But can't poop laying in bed, just in case of a very soft poop like a diarrhea.

I didn't do it in the end, but slept in a nice wet nappy instead. I will definitely do it over the weekend when I am home alone :)

Let me know how you liked it would love to change your Pooey bottom after

In bed now with a very wet and pooey nappy on. It feels so so nice. Going to stay in it all night and go to sleep. Just wish someone was here to change me in the morning

Glad you enjoyed it I would have loved to change your pooey bottom this morning wiped you with babywipes and put cream all over to stop the rash then a nice fresh nappy x

That was the most amazing thing I've ever done and I'm doing it again tonight ☺

Sounds like you like your new hobby would love to meet in real life and change poo nappies but suppose that can never happen :(

Closest I've come is wetting, messing after a marshmallow enema combo, then 'finishing' by rubbing against the floor. The whole experience was so exhausting, I just stayed on the floor in my onesie and paci, and just passed out.

I've come up with a method to make my poos more firm and far less acidic to skin. I use this when I want to sleep with a big load in my diaper or simply be able to play in my poopoo pants for hours. I probably can't get into details about the method about it much here, but will only say it involves a LOT of baby powder and plastic wrap or gloves. Anyone interested and can't figure it out can send me a message.

I've come up with a method to make my poos more firm and far less acidic to skin. I use this when I want to sleep with a big load in my diaper or simply be able to play in my poopoo pants for hours. I probably can't get into details about the method about it much here, but will only say it involves a LOT of baby powder and plastic wrap or gloves. Anyone interested and can't figure it out can send me a message.

Be interested to hear

i do love a good messy nappy, the smell doesn't bother me, i cant get rash no matter how i try. i wore nappies 24/7 for a month, no powder or cream of any sort and was often messy for 12 hours+/day and i slept in messy nappies almost every day, it was one of the most memorable months of my life, i'm glad to hear others are also getting into the fun of sleeping in a messy nappy.

• 2 weeks later...

i do love a good messy nappy, the smell doesn't bother me, i cant get rash no matter how i try. i wore nappies 24/7 for a month, no powder or cream of any sort and was often messy for 12 hours+/day and i slept in messy nappies almost every day, it was one of the most memorable months of my life, i'm glad to hear others are also getting into the fun of sleeping in a messy nappy.