LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence and Infertility?

I had researched this years ago and had gotten advice from my doctor too. Yes the heat trapped from your diaper can affect your sperm. It will not affect your total count, but can cause them to not develop well enough to be fully viable. You most certainly can still get someone pregnant though, but the odds of it will just be reduced (possibly somewhere around half, but I think that was a guess from my doctor's part).

There was an episode of that old TV show Coach where he and his wife were trying to have a baby. His sperm count was low so he wore a device that circulated cool water around his testicles. Being a college coach, one episode had him on a TV talk show with other guests. He was talking, stood up and the devise he was wearing had broke! He stood up and it looked like he had peed his pants on TV! The whole audience gasped and it was a funny episode. Anyone else remember it?

Coach was a good show. I remember that episode.

Probably a bit before most peoples time around here, as Coach was on TV well before the internet came around.

Me and my girlfriend had sex one time and she was pregnant. Later when I married and I was about 24/7 we never gave it much thought. But tried for three years ( ;) ) to have a baby. She went through all kinds of tests as I already had a son, so figured to check her first... She did have some issues so the doctor gave her some serious fertility drugs.... Finally after 3 years, I got checked and It was me. The doctor knew of my incontinence and simply stated you need to lose the diapers for 3 to 7 days to allow the sperm to recycle.

• 4 weeks later...

You know repaid I notice the same thing was fine with my first two kids aging and wearing diapers full time since 97 I guess took a toll we weren't trying to have a third least not till she gets done with school. But so much better just to get freakie without a shower cap :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes it can impact sperm and fertility. That's why "boxers are better" for couples trying to conceive.

However, it's unlikely to make you totally sterile.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear daily, but not quite all day as i usually take my diaper off for shower and then after shower go without for 1-3 hours to air out my skin. Anyways, i have fathered 3 children, one was born just this april

I wear every night - and often during some days. We had a hard time conceiving and it was because of my bad sperm morphology. Wife made me go off diapers for a few months until she got pregnant = lots of wet beds, but we got a baby too.

Our doctor kind of poo pood the idea that my night diapers could impact sperm like that -- but he also seemed aghast that I wore them at all!

Idk I think there's something potentially to it -- especially if you have an underlying sperm issue.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

I have been in nappies overnight, for bed wetting, all my life, myself and my wife tried for a baby before I was in them 24/7, in fact it was the fact that I couldn't give her a baby that made her ask me if I was prepared to wear them 24/7, my sperm count was pretty much 10% dead, the Dr didn't suggest wearing the nappies overnight was a factor but possibly!

my wife did