LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My newbie mistake

Several of you have seen me around the forums complaining about how my cloth diapers would leak. Thanks for all your suggestions. I believe I've accidentally solved the problem!

I use what I believe is called the angel fold? Basically, I fold the diaper in thirds, then fan out the back.

Normally, I cannot pin my diaper, and I have to loosen the front to even be able to get the two pieces of cloth to overlap.

I was playing around, wishing I had a bigger diaper, so I slid the diaper farther up my back where I wished it would go. To my surprise, I was actually able to pin it like this without having to loosen the front at all!

It seems obvious in hindsight, but pinning the diaper above my hips made a huge difference. Not only is the diaper snug without hurting me, but having it higher stopped leaks out my back and out my legs (not sure how on the legs, but it did). I haven't had a single leak since I started pulling the diaper higher on my back.

I think I still do need larger diapers, but at least I can sleep padded comfortably now without worrying about leaks.

• 2 weeks later...

So do you wear high back pants then? What brand and size of diaper do you wear? I have a CTCD Medium birdseye I can't make work. The Large birdseye is doable, but a bit long. The Large gauze is perfect, but honestly I've been using that one as a pillow cover, and its awesome. A face fulla soft diaper. Anyway, so does it come above or below the bellybutton in front now?

The diapers are Baby Pants twill prefolds, size L. My jeans waist is 36". I'm considering buying the XL or 2XL.

I'm covering them with Gary active brief PUL pants, size XL.