LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy hubbie

MistressL

My husband loves being treated like a sissy. She's in diapers and a chastity lock 24/7. I have her wear a garter belt to work to remind her of her sissy situation. When arriving home, she immediately has to change into a dress or skirt or any other sissy attire I have for her to include bra. I have d-cup breast inserts for her, if she wants breast, go big. She loves this treatment, and I love having all the power in the relationship, not to mention the oral pleasure is great and totally a one way street.

• Like 3

I love the go big or go home with the breast forms. I would love to have my wife do that to me except the chastity as the diapers would be enough chastity for me.

• 4 months later...

I totally agree of your treatment to your sissy. A sissy has no need for sexual use of its cock and should be kept in chastity as well as diapers! It's your pleasure that is paramount not hers.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 9:53 PM, MistressL said:

My husband loves being treated like a sissy. She's in diapers and a chastity lock 24/7. I have her wear a garter belt to work to remind her of her sissy situation. When arriving home, she immediately has to change into a dress or skirt or any other sissy attire I have for her to include bra. I have d-cup breast inserts for her, if she wants breast, go big. She loves this treatment, and I love having all the power in the relationship, not to mention the oral pleasure is great and totally a one way street.

Do you cuckold your husband?

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am a sissy hubby. My wife likes to dress me up. My wife is good about making sure I look like a sissy. Today I am wearing my underwire bra and a tight white T-shirt. To make sure that I'm good Sissy today, I have my extra large butt plug in my bottom. Plus I have on my thick cloth diaper and plastic lined Red Rumba panties.

Edited by Waynes
Didn't finish