LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ex-girlfriend

Tiffany

Saturday my Mistress and I where at the mall when we ran into one of my ex-girl friends in the food court. We talked for a minute then I went to through the trash away while the two of them continue to talk. While we where walking away I remember thinking "I hope she couldn't tell I was wearing a diaper".

Sunday morning while I was being changed, she locks me a chastity device then dresses me in this short French maid outfit that just consisted of a really short black skirt and a bra with white trim. While she was dressing me, she was telling me she had a friend coming over, and to be on my best behavior. Not a big deal for me, she has had freinds over before. I was in the kitchen when the door bell rang, I walked out of the kitchen to see my Mistress and ex-girl freind standing at the door. Tried to hide but new it wouldn't work. I was paraded back into the living room for what turned into one of the most humiliating moments of my life. I waited on the two of them all afternoon while they talked about me and laughed at my situation. Having my ex watch while having my diaper changed only added to my humiliation. She laughed even harder seeing me locked in the cock gage. I really wish I wouldn't have to see her again but the two of them are going out tonight and she'll be here around 7:00.

It's never a good thing when your ex and current girlfriends get together. Personally I'd ask my girlfriend to dial back on their association, not forbidding it but to where it does not include you and your ex at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...