LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pinned Pampers

Has anybody else ever tried pinning their Pampers? What I mean is pinning a disposable. The very first Pampers didn't have tapes. Mom pinned them just like she would a prefold. Pampers never needed plastic pants, but did require pinning in the early days.

Well, it's 1979 and Pampers are taped on, not to mention made a whole lot thicker. But mommy is still pinning them, in addition to taping them. First she applies the tapes, then she pins them, just like before. Kinda weird, but feels nice, too, really safe and secure.

She almost always pulls on a pair of Gerber plastic pants, too, which is also strange because they're for use with cloth diapers, like pins. But, once again, they make me feel so safe and secure. My diaper doesn't work any better because it's pinned and covered with a pair of plastic pants. It couldn't even feel any different physically. But I feel so much more babyish for these additions, so much more cared for.

As the OP Toddler Pampers wrote, originally Pampers did not have factory-installed sticky tapes. That was also true of the other pioneer disposable baby diapers. P&G did start to sell Pampers with sticky tapes very early in 1972, but it took over a year until those reached small stores.

As the OP Toddler Pampers wrote, originally Pampers did not have factory-installed sticky tapes. That was also true of the other pioneer disposable baby diapers. P&G did start to sell Pampers with sticky tapes very early in 1972, but it took over a year until those reached small stores.

I prefer disposables over cloth diapers personally. but to each their own.

i loved the old pampers from the early 1970's and I didn't want to stop wearing them even after I was potty trained against my will.

If they made an adult version of those old Pampers these days I would buy them . :smiley-baby-boy: