LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing in front on another person with them knowing

I used to be a bed wetter alot, I wore huggies pull ups and then Goodnites, and they never really did their job keeping me dry, But I on awake days I would put them on at home and mess them at home. I know now I can buy better thicker diapers, especially since I'm working and get money, and can buy them, I've honestly thought of messing my diaper in public myself lately, it would be even funner if I had someone else with me who is into diapers the exact way was I, because we'd mess our diapers together in public, It honestly feels right, I love the idea of even getting someones attention and asking if they can change me, it just feels right and makes me feel naughty and taboo. I never done this before, but It feels like its going to feel fun and right. 

16 hours ago, GuardianXander said:

I used to be a bed wetter alot, I wore huggies pull ups and then Goodnites, and they never really did their job keeping me dry, But I on awake days I would put them on at home and mess them at home. I know now I can buy better thicker diapers, especially since I'm working and get money, and can buy them, I've honestly thought of messing my diaper in public myself lately, it would be even funner if I had someone else with me who is into diapers the exact way was I, because we'd mess our diapers together in public, It honestly feels right, I love the idea of even getting someones attention and asking if they can change me, it just feels right and makes me feel naughty and taboo. I never done this before, but It feels like its going to feel fun and right. 

I guess I will be the first to say it.  First of all, welcome to Daily Diapers.  Glad to have you here.  Second, while some people are kind of exhibitionists when it comes to their diapers in public, it's pretty much considered wrong and a bad idea to involve the general public in your diaper activities.  While some people do mess their diapers while in public, especially those who are incontinent and have no control of the situation, it's wrong to purposely subject those around you to your fetish and the smell of your messy diaper.  They have a right to go about their shopping, relax on the beach or in the park, walking down the street, having lunch at McDonalds or riding a bus without having to purposely see or smell your diapers.  Remember, there might also be children around.  As wrong as it may be to purposely expose people to the smell of your messy diaper, it would be much worse to go up to someone, get their attention and ask them if they can change your diaper!  :no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:  Please don't do that!  I think that could be a big step in getting you arrested and most likely banned from Daily Diapers.  It's not acceptable behavior any way you look at it.  By the way, "funner" is not a word.  It's "more fun". 

I am in hospital often and they use suppositories on me. They insert two in the mornings and then wait a half hour and make you drink tea. The bed pan is in place. The smell is bad.

8 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I guess I will be the first to say it.  First of all, welcome to Daily Diapers.  Glad to have you here.  Second, while some people are kind of exhibitionists when it comes to their diapers in public, it's pretty much considered wrong and a bad idea to involve the general public in your diaper activities.  While some people do mess their diapers while in public, especially those who are incontinent and have no control of the situation, it's wrong to purposely subject those around you to your fetish and the smell of your messy diaper.  They have a right to go about their shopping, relax on the beach or in the park, walking down the street, having lunch at McDonalds or riding a bus without having to purposely see or smell your diapers.  Remember, there might also be children around.  As wrong as it may be to purposely expose people to the smell of your messy diaper, it would be much worse to go up to someone, get their attention and ask them if they can change your diaper!  :no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:  Please don't do that!  I think that could be a big step in getting you arrested and most likely banned from Daily Diapers.  It's not acceptable behavior any way you look at it.  By the way, "funner" is not a word.  It's "more fun". 

You are exactly right. I’ve trained myself to mess as soon as the feeling strikes. No matter where or when. That being said if I’m in a public situation when it happens I make absolutely sure I immediately leave the public situation and get cleaned up somewhere or just go home to clean. I also make sure I’m very well covered in public to mask odors for at least a couple of minutes. It’s not right to subject others to this. 

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

I do this in front of my wife all the time. She doesn’t really care. She just puts her nose in her shirt because of the smell. When I’m done I tell her I pooped my diaper. She just says, well, I guess you better go change. I’ve actually pooped my diaper in front of three other girl friends too. They actually changed me, but my wife won’t. It’s ok though, although it would be nice. She will change a wet diaper, just not a messy one.

I wet my diaper all the time around family, friends, coworkers and no one knows when I am wetting or that I have a diaper on. No messing around others out of respect and courtesy. Messing my my diaper is something I thoroughly enjoy in the solitude of the early morning when I wake up while my wife is still in bed. I am not hiding going potty in my diaper from her, but we have an unspoken boundary that messing is done in privacy. So, here I am this early morning at 4:00 am with a wet and poopy ConfiDry 24/7 diaper, size small. I won't change for several more hours and even plan to go out for a jog in my messy diaper. There is nothing like feeling the squishy mess in my diaper while running. Later this morning I have a routine annual dermatology examination so I have to make sure that I am very clean and fresh. No diapers I'm afraid.

• 10 months later...
On 9/2/2015 at 9:48 AM, Ipoopedmypants said:

One day I was standing in the parking lot of a busy mall after putting some stuff in my car,when two friends of mine both women in their early 30`s came walking by and when we all seen one another we got to talking about anything and everything as we had not seen one another for a long time,they at one time used to live near me but moved about 5 or six years ago..but not one of them knew that I wore diapers now as my accident that made me incontinent happened after they had both moved..then to my surprise both the women started to smile then giggle..I smiled back at them but I really had no idea what I was smiling about,then one of the ladies leaned over to me with a sweet smile on her face and whispered in my ear..."we think you are filling and probably wetting your diapers..we also seen as we were walking up to you and you were putting something in the trunk that you wear both diapers and baby pants and if we are right not one of us will shame you in any way for what you are doing or still doing and by the way you look so cute in them..but when you are done will you answer a question or two we have for you..and are we correct to think that is what you are doing".

I was a bit caught of guard..well more then a bit..but wondered more how they even knew I was doing that?..as I did not even know it myself till they had mentioned it I then discreetly touched the back of my loose fitting cutoffs to indeed feel that I was loading my diapers then looked back at the two of them with a bit of a smile..I was caught red handed,what was I do do.

Then replied.."yes I do wear diapers and plastic pants and you are correct to think what you are thinking I am pooping as well as wetting in my diapers right now and I am so sorry for it happening in your presence..but I do have an explanation and will tell you everything if you want to know any further details"

Both sweet ladies agreed to hear me out and gave me a big smile and I gave a bigger one right back then was pleasantly surprised when they both at near the same time said.." you finish filling your pants first and after that we will gladly listen to your story..a few long seconds later my diapers even encased in my plastic pants sagged a lot and the bulge was very noticeable to both my women friends as they looked on and still their smiles to me seemed to get brighter and brighter as I slowly finished pooping in them...we then went outside and sat on a bench..where I told them the whole story of my..accident,the injuries sustained,length of time I was in the hospital,and why I wear and use diapers also some other tidbits about me,they both listened intently to every word spoken by me..and when I was all done explaining they both thanked me very much for my honesty on the matter and even asked if they could set up a coffee date for later that week and I gladly excepted the invite..later on at that coffee meeting I did ask them both how they knew I was filling my diapers that day at the mall as I did not know that answer and I was a bit puzzled.. then between the both of them they told me..

"we are both mothers of toddlers in diapers and when they fill their pants they hide behind the couch where they think mommy does not know what they are doing..ha ha..and they make facial expressions as they poop their pants and that day you were doing almost the very same expressions my friend..and that is how we both knew",well I never knew I gave off these facial expressions till that moment and I thanked them for telling me that...they say you learn something new everyday..well there was my new found information

take care

What happened after? Are they still friends? Do they change you, check you?

• 7 months later...

I love messing my pants or diaper alone, but will only do it around someone else who's into that too.