LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does your little self have a preferred name?

I don't mean nicknames like honey, baby, darling, etc. I mean a name that isn't your own like my little self likes the name Effie. My real name is not Effie or anywhere close to being Effie but my little self has taken to the name. So I was wondering is anyone else like that?

Of course, Everybody KNOWS I wanted to be Hortense Ernestine: Right?

Mina isn't insanely far off from my first name, but it's far enough that I'm comfortable with it. It wasn't a name that I willingly chose. It just sort of became my own ABDL identity.

feel it good not given real name out for my artist name is the name i go as in art and here for my real name well if any need to know i have it here on site as well just hidden in a way but open for ones whom want to know as like of cover of a book tells all

Are you a hunter?

My "little" name is my actual name. However, in my little persona I use my first and middle names, since "Rachel Emily" sounds to me a good deal cuter and more little-girlish than just "Rachel."

At a couple of other boards, I used to be "Little Christine". I did not know I could use "Christine Daryleanne" graphically here and keep "Little Christine" as my screen name which would have been better. When I tried to change it and Repaid1 tried to implement it, he could not because I am a mod at a private subforum. I guess you could have been "Little Rachel". I think two names makes us more girlish, though

I have been thinking this through more and more recently ad as I have started to see my little self as more of an alter-ego than an extension of my self I think Oliver or Oli works for me.

My little name is the little name I had as a kid. Aidy! (Real name is Adrian). I'm lucky that most of my family still calls me Aidy.

Nope. That isn't anything I ever thought about either. My dad would call me tiger once in a while when I was little. Maybe I could go by Tigger. That could work since the only stuffed animals I have so far are tigers.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, for me, I have two, and it sort of depends on the age I am role playing. When I am a toddler, I am Katie (pronounced "car-nee"). When I am a little boy (around 5 years) I am Dannyl, hence my name. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I pretty much just go by Kat which is what everyone calls me (short for Katrina) but then I have been called Dolly/ Loli by set people which I like too ^^
I think it depends on the person who talking to me more than anything else like one of my close friends calls me Katnip and another calls me Kattykins they're both pretty affectionate based though. I find little me just likes puns and affection so I dont really mind what I'm called Although when trying to wind me up my

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, Todd sounds like... actually I never liked that name. Probably because some people called me "Toad" while growing up. And I don't fancy toads.

But Toddy - I like that. Especially when I'm wearing a diaper. It was used as a term of endearment by my mother and grandma :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trans FtM, so I see little space as a chance to relive my boyhood with my preferred name. Since I chose the name "Lance," it's really reaffirming to hear it.

That said, I'm also babyfur, and while dragon babies are called "hatchlings" or "wymlings" and baby raccoons are "cubs," my stubborn little self has decided baby dragon/raccoon hybrids are "pups." As such, I like it when people call me "Pup" when I'm in little space.