LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In your opinion, what feels better? Being babied by someone in a non sexual way or having an orgasm/sex?

Chris24

I like feeling like a kid and stuff, rather having an orgasm

cause i can easily end in good note when I act like a kid, and I'll be fine, happy and feel satisfied

but if I start getting turned on (normally messing it starts this).

• 4 weeks later...

Has to be being babied, especially since I might be asexual. Never really cared for sex, but being babied just gives me such a warm, fuzzy feeling that doesn't go away for a long time.

I need the release of an orgasm. I feel very fulfilled when I cum in my diapers. But I will admit that it's way better when being babied. To be put into my diaper, loved on, then given the treat of getting off in my diaper before being changed is the best. I love the feeling of regression, but I need to feel that release as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My preference is definitely for being babied and cared for by someone who is not sexually interested in me, and therefore anything of a sexual nature isn't even a possibility. So basically, nothing sexual at all occurring is my favorite scenario.

For me it's being babied by someone as this brings a more bonding experience and in my case I found I can regress nearly to a baby when nursed. You never get that with sex.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Although i haven't had sex yet; i think i would lovve being babied more to be honest. Now im sure having sex & having an orgasm is great. But the feeling from an orgasm doesn't last nearly as long as the warm & care from being babied & nurtured by a motherly woman. I would want to be babied everyday. Sex can be like a bonus or a special treat for being a good to mommy & doing as she say. Or vice versa ya know. The feeling from being babied will last you all day. That's what i want =)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For me a woman diapering me is way better than sex, I would be cool having sex if me being in a diaper was involved. The last time I had sex I couldnt get it up until I imagined her putting me in a diaper and mothering me.

I enjoy both together, and actually I do not see the incongruity with being babied and the adult activity of sex. The irony of sex is that it is the most adult of activities but the joys and pleasures it brings touch us on a very infantile level. The old "Joy of Sex" books described sex properly enjoyed as "little kid time," where we shed our adult concerns for a time and simply play at what feels good. I can't help but find the two at least compatible if not a natural association. For myself, I discovered the deeper emotional side of being a big baby through the fact that I found such things arousing and thus explored the matter...

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I absolutely prefer being babied. I love my special time with my wife when I am diapered in a footed sleeper, pacifier in my mouth, snuggly bear under my arm, and me in her arms. Bestest feeling in the whole wide world.

I would say both being diapered is very sexual for me.i love it when mommy tells me to be a good baby and make big cummies in my diaper for her and she loves the complete control she has over me/my cummies during this time and afterwards I get to cuddle with her best of both worlds.

I would have to say being babied because (and this may come as a shocker at my age) I have never had sex. If the opportunity ever presented itself I would certainly want to but it would be with someone I truly care for not just recreational. The love and attention that would come from being babied would be fantastic! Don’t get me wrong, I had a great childhood but there was something missing that I lost to illness as a young child.

Being babied is mostly being on the breast for me: that's what Mummy's already comfortable with.  Whenever I want at night, and now sometimes in the day if we're on our own in the house.  I'm hoping that she'll be babying me more as time goes on, but we're taking things slowly after 20 years raising kids & keeping my AB side in the closet.  Being babied is what matters to me.  We haven't had sex for a few months now - we haven't talked about it but neither of us really want to any more.  Mummy prefers me sucking her nipples, which turns her on as much as she wants to be turned on.  I think the menopause has contributed to this, but she's also started to identify me more as a little, & I suspect that's part of it too.  I don't masturbate when I'm alone any more: it's up to Mummy whether I can have an orgasm - my decision not hers.  I need to come sometimes, and she decides when - it's usually obvious when I need it.  But it's a physical need for me, not something I wish for particularly.  More a nuisance than anything else, although of course I enjoy it.  These days it's usually me masturbating while I suckle.  It's really nice to do that, but the cuddle afterwards means a lot more to me.