LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interacting With Underage members

No, short of the pedophiles nobody I have ever heard of has been questioned about it. It's just like everyone thinking everybody else can hear their diapers, or that every stranger even remotely cares enough to notice we are wearing- let alone enough to say something- let alone enough to react negatively. You just have to accept most everyone here is naturally paranoid because that's the way society in general thinks we should be when it comes to diapers. If you can get over that, then you realize there isn't even a remote problem with the "authorities" so long as we don't make it into a problem.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Stanley, I have to say thank you...because teens *do* need a place to go and talk....

Maybe DailyDi should include that as a second "I'm not of age" button on the site entrance, alongside scarleteen, which is pretty "vanilla" but still excellent.

I would think that if the discussion was to be ended that this thread would have been locked

I would also think that a site with "ABDL" in it's name, if it alloweed underage in it would come under scrutiny since "ABDL" would at least strongly hint that it is a secual-fetish-ageplay site

I left Diaperbook because there were underage posts, a post about a person who was complaining about rainy days because he could not go to a public pool and wath little ones being changed and when I said something about all of this, I was told that I was being a morality cop and got no support. Actually, I was sounding an alarm that they were in danger of being dealt with by the autorities, no matter what my moral compass, or even if I did not have one, was reading

• 3 weeks later...

I'm truly sorry, I didn't see :(

A therapist I once saw said to me "never be sorry for doing something that is neither illegal nor immoral". I've taken that to heart.

Interacting with minors is no worse than liking to wear a diaper. A bunch of people here will say it's creepy and you still shouldn't do it, but the exact same thing had been told to many of us regarding diapers too.

Regardless though, it is DD's prerogative so when you do find out just let him know and move on (unless someone else already has).

We get it Brian, you don't like the rules, you have made around 6 posts in this thread saying that now... Feel free to go to a site that does allow minors if that's what you want to do.

Say what you want now, as a Law Enforcement officer for 10 plus years.You will be saying things differently when your wearing a pair of matching bracelets . I didn't know or I couldn't look that up will not be a Legit excuse

I am not aiming this comment at anyone in particular but you mess with kids under 18, hope you got a good lawyer. Enticement of a child for adult gratification is a crime and in my opinion is your gonna get what you deserve. Stupidity isnt justification . I very much like playing in mikeys sandbox, I like his rules there fair and they are there to protect us as a community . Need to change the sand once in a while.......... some think they are potty trained :P

Nice to have a real cop, who is one of us, for sound legal advice here. You have my vote for a mod or an admin, as much as to explain what is all right to do as telling us what gets you in trouble

We get it Brian, you don't like the rules, you have made around 6 posts in this thread saying that now... Feel free to go to a site that does allow minors if that's what you want to do.

He does love his bear

Nice to have a real cop, who is one of us, for sound legal advice here. You have my vote for a mod or an admin, as much as to explain what is all right to do as telling us what gets you in trouble

I'd rather trust our Attorney members here before the actual ones who are suppose to uphold the laws for "sound legal advise", one tends to be more versed in topics. That's not a slam against Law enforcement mind you. And let's keep the Pedo comments to a absolute must. Whether aimed at someone or not. Just not something we need alot of comment on here about, we all know where we stand on that subject. ;)

I'd rather trust our Attorney members here before the actual ones who are suppose to uphold the laws, one tends to be more versed in topics. That's not a slam against Law enforcement mind you. And let's keep the Pedo comments to a absolute must. Whether aimed at someone or not. Just not something we need alot of comment on here about, we all know where we stand on that subject. ;)

You have the Attorneys to trust. As a "civilian" I do not. Having a police person who is one of us means that we can get a good aapproximate idea of what goes and what does not, which is better than being totally in the dark. As one of our own, Shawn can create a community/police relationship that is non-adversarial by making us aware of what laws he upholds before we (inadvertantly) cross that line. of course, we do haf Angela

I prefer to keep it simple: No interaction of the subject matter here with underage: Period!

Say what you want now, as a Law Enforcement officer for 10 plus years.You will be saying things differently when your wearing a pair of matching bracelets . I didn't know or I couldn't look that up will not be a Legit excuse

I am not aiming this comment at anyone in particular but you mess with kids under 18, hope you got a good lawyer. Enticement of a child for adult gratification is a crime and in my opinion is your gonna get what you deserve. Stupidity isnt justification . I very much like playing in mikeys sandbox, I like his rules there fair and they are there to protect us as a community . Need to change the sand once in a while.......... some think they are potty trained :P

You do realize there is a HUGE difference between interacting with a minor and being a pedophile, right?

I do agree a pedophile should be dealt with, but if you tried locking up every adult person who simply talked to a minor then you'd be the one in trouble.

This is the problem. Apparently not everyone does get it as proof of the post right after you.

You get no argument from me. The overly casual moderation pattern that included posts from and posts about children was the reason I left Diaperbook

You have the Attorneys to trust. As a "civilian" I do not. Having a police person who is one of us means that we can get a good aapproximate idea of what goes and what does not, which is better than being totally in the dark. As one of our own, Shawn can create a community/police relationship that is non-adversarial by making us aware of what laws he upholds before we (inadvertantly) cross that line. of course, we do haf Angela

I prefer to keep it simple: No interaction of the subject matter here with underage: Period!

I was referring to the actual members here such as Angela :P