LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do you wet?

Owing to the fact that everyone is being so open (and that I wouldn't give a care and would share anyway), there are a number of levels to it. When I was young (about 11 or so) I would purposely just wet my underpants, and would love it. If only I had made the connection then between that and the diapers that were in my cupboard after my motor car accident a couple of years earlier...

Anyway, since I don't wear diapers all that often (but almost wish that I could afford to) I can say that it is a number of things:

Firstly, it's just an amazing feeling. Once you've let go for the first time and actually know that it's okay to do so, nothing beats the comfort.

2) relaxation - especially when accompanied by having a pacifier in my mouth (which I would totally do all the time if I wasn't worried about the possible effect on my teeth); just the mindset of helplessness

3) it's a rebellion against societal norms and standards -- not all of them obviously, but there's so much junk going on in the world, and when one can put on a diaper and (in

• 4 months later...

Simply because I want to ,its that little feeling you get that you are doing something naughty ,breaking the rules of being an adult and getting away with it ,your secret that no one knows.

• Like 1

Simply because I want to, its that naughty little feeling you get that no one else knows what you just did and you are cheating the rules of normal adult behavior. Who wants to be normal after all ? Not me !

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/01/2016 at 3:50 AM, Angela Bauer said:

I wet because I am profoundly urinary incontinent.

Same here. I have little or no bladder control but love being dependant on nappies.

7 hours ago, DLBiker said:

I wet because I am incontinent, I still love it though.

Same here. I love being dependant on nappies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/03/2015 at 10:37 AM, luke123 said:

Thanks Eros, I have tried in the past really concentrating on just letting do in my diaper but it just never seemed to work, I will try giving your step by step method a go though.

How's it going?

I helped a young lad a few years back, got him to wear pull-ups, but not use them, pulling the front down far enough to piss in the stalls.

• 3 weeks later...

For me, part of wearing a diaper is the ability to use it as it is intended. There's something calming, relaxing, and secure about letting go, filling up a diaper with warm pee, feeling it get thicker, comfier and soggy, and enjoying the few moments of regression.

It's also out of convenience. If I'm busy in the middle of something and I have to go, if I'm wearing a diaper, I don't have to stop what I'm doing to run to the bathroom.

All-in-all, if I didn't wet, I wouldn't wear.

• 1 month later...