LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do you wet?

I'm new to admitting that I totally love diapers and wetting them. To me, there is nothing like going to bed with a nice dry diaper and waking up in bed and just letting loose and soaking it. Sometimes I sit in a wet diaper for a couple hours because I like the bulkiness between my legs. Today I finally let lose and wet myself while I was outside walking the dog. It was like my personal secret and I loved it. :)

Edit: I also love doubling and tripling them up for the bulk. Am I alone in this?

• Like 5

Hi I don't do the doubling up thing but the rest yes the feeling can't be beaten. When sleeping over nite I still wake when I need to pee, but soon as it's done its back off to the land of nod:)

• Like 2

I have always thought about wetting my diaper but for some reason I just can't do it so I have had to settle for pouring warm water in it so its all bulky and full

For me, the only reason to wear diapers is to use them. I just love wetting my diaper, the warmth and how my diaper swells up making me walk a little funny. I always double up or use boosters when I'm diapered. The first time I wet in public was also walking my dog

I love to wet my diaper and have for many years.

For overnight, I only truly relax when I put on terry nappy pants over the disposable and then plastic pants on top. This saves any leaks.

The terry pants only get wet sometimes but it's much better with them on in case of a heavy wetting night.

I also keep on in the morning when I can.

Thanks for sharing

• Like 1

Thanks Eros, I have tried in the past really concentrating on just letting do in my diaper but it just never seemed to work, I will try giving your step by step method a go though.

Like most boys I love the feel of my hot urine around my testicles and running down my butt crack. As a six year old kid I started to get a real need to wet my pants and wanted to wet my bed, but having very strict parents I settled for just damping my underwear and pajamas. I did this on and off until about the age of 11, then I got the idea of a make shift diaper and when I urinated and soaked it I was hooked, how could you not love that feeling. I imagined that it was like having sex with a girl, all wet and warm, and as it turns out it is pretty close.

• 10 months later...

For me being 50/50 need/want its the freedom and security of being able to wet when ever i need/want to and ye love that feeling when they swell up sp after a couple wettings!

I have loved my cloth diapers most of my life.i have been married 31 years and my wife knows I have always liked diapers.several years ago I became diabetic and have progressively gotten worse.i had been getting up in the night to many times tp pee,so I didn't get no rest.about 3 1/2 years ago I gave in and started wearing thick diapers every night.now I have urge incontinence,bph,and diabetic neropathy.so I wear diapers away from home on long outings like the movies or a shoping trip,as well as every night.my dr. has refered me to a urologist,he immediately did an ultra sound and found my bladder never completely empties,so the bph and urge incontinence.he says it is my meds and diabetes that cause it.he prescribed meds to slow the flow down supposedly,but it has increased the flow amount every time I pee and has not decreased the amount of times I need to go.i have already told him no invasive procedures or surgery,i will take the meds and live with my diapers.lol.