LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Baby Are You?

Toddler Pampers

I've always had a really shy bladder. I'm trying to get less shy about it, but I'm still pretty new to this, and it's a work in progress. My shyness, along with gender dysphoria before I got my first STP, means I can literally go an entire day without using the bathroom without too much difficulty or discomfort. I usually average something like 2-4 times per day on a regular schedule. I measured the output of an average wetting the other day and got to about 825 ml (about 28 oz or 3.5 cups). I don't particularly want to lose my bladder control; it's done me a lot of good in life. As such, I am absolutely a flooder, and my best diapers can hold maybe 1.5 wettings before they overflow XD

It works for me, though, cause my ageplay is at a point where I am potty-trained, but can occasionally get too engrossed in playing or watching cartoons and have an "accident."

Damn. I think that's my cue to regress, if you'll excuse me ^,^;;

When wearing a diaper, I usually wet as I need and sometimes don't even know its happening. As i am not 24/7 wearer, when not in diapers, normal service is resumed and bladder holds until bathroom needed. I have done some hypnosis to help diaper wetting and this may have helped a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

A little of both. If im wearing and dont have to go atm ill let it tinkle out as needed but if im on the way home and have to potty ill put one on right as i get home and flood it just so i cam sit there and enjoy the squishy wetness. My little age is probably 3-4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I mainly enjoy being a baby but when alone I feel like a Toddler.Being nerve incontinent if I can feel I need to go I try to use the potty sometimes, but when my body says here it is,I just wet and enjoy it until I need to go change.To me being a baby means your getting nursed and bottle fed, being a toddler means you just get bottles only.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I do both and my play age is around 2-3.  Judging by the answers here, it seems like the original dibble/flood-baby/toddler equivalency theorem seems to hold up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see myself as a toddler or possibly preschooler, but I'm completely and most likely permanently incontinent (so is my toddler/preschooler self, as was the case in real life), so I am in heavy diapers and will likely never graduate to pull-ups. I don't know what that makes me.

I started as a flooder, especially at the beginning when I found it so hard to let the bladder go in a prone position.  However, over time, with diaper confidence and the acceptance of wetting myself, it has become the slightest urge will cause a wetting.  It all really depends on your comfort level and acceptance of your diapered condition.  Since I'm not a 24/7 person and have no desire to be incontinent (I want my bladder control), as soon as I'm diapered I wet a lot more often, standing, laying, playing, no matter what.  But this took time and acceptance.  I love how this evolved over time and how my wetting characteristics changed on condition on whether I'm diapered or not.   I don't worry about incontinent issues, it is purely for enjoyment.  My respects to those who are truly incontinent and who can turn it into something they can enjoy.  

• 3 weeks later...

Depends on the type of play..... pull up are for littles trying to use the potty  and i will hold it tial i cant hold it resulting in a accident anf flood. And unfortunately a leaky pull up because they don't make good abdl pull-ups yet...... however when. In diapers and clothing like onesies  theirs no point in holding  and i let it flow.as soon as the need comes

• 3 weeks later...

It depends.  I love my baby/toddler clothes... love my onsies, love my diaper shirts, especially love hanging out in my footies.  I want to say that during the day I dribble (if I am not at work, and then I flood as soon as I come home).  On weekends I definitely dribble.  At night, I have no idea if I flood or dribble.  All I know is that I usually wake in a completely swelled Crinkelz diaper and not a wet spot on the bed or my PJ's.  I consider myself 1.5 to 2.5 years old.  I really haven't figured out how to regress (I have bought baby toys).  But when I wake to a swelled diaper and then I mess it promptly, I call myself a "good baby".

I tend to dribble more, just let go as soon as i feel a need so small bursts few times a hour or more, only flood for fun or lol i play as a 2-3 year old so dribbles are perfect hehe

• 1 month later...

Ok by your definition I would be more of a baby. For me I see myself as a 3 to 4 year old toddler fighting potty training. Thus I usually wet when I have the slightest urge. Actually I am so used to diapers that once the diapers are on my body goes into auto pee. If I feel the urge I don't hold it long instead I am like a toddler not wanting to stop playing I pee my diapers instead. If I put my onsie on it put me in such a mood I just wet when the urge comes. Some times when in the mood I make it a challenge to see if I can hold it for x amount of time. Usually two hours. If I make it I use the scary potty if not I stay diapered. That takes work for me as like I said my body goes into auto pee when diapered.  I refuse to use the potty at night thus diapers are needed.