LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

meeting a new user in person

I've never actually chatted to anyone who is incontinent but sat in the waiting room for my periodic appointment with the continence nurse it dawned on me that there were several others sat here also waiting for their apointment. I got to thinking I wonder which of them is wearing a nappy and whether they were daytime incontinent or bedwetters. I didn't have the nerve to start chatting to any of them. I did wonder if they were looking at me and thinking similar. I was wearing a rather damp tena extra pad at the time.

Kind of like talking to an incontinence patient in the waiting room who may or may not actually enjoy his or her dependence on diapers

Like me then. Actually I have talked to some of them in my many, many different Urology appts. Most of them have fallen for the general stigma and actually appal the idea of wearing a diaper. I've been told this by a couple of urologists too, which is why they end up trying to get us to stop wearing them at all costs too. It's kind of sad too since most meds are useless and most surgeries to "fix" incontinence are worse too.

Like me then. Actually I have talked to some of them in my many, many different Urology appts. Most of them have fallen for the general stigma and actually appal the idea of wearing a diaper. I've been told this by a couple of urologists too, which is why they end up trying to get us to stop wearing them at all costs too. It's kind of sad too since most meds are useless and most surgeries to "fix" incontinence are worse too.

That is right Baby Brian and I think the doctors also get money for pushing meds a long with free samples. And yes the meds don't stop all the accidents if they even work at all and have side effects that just ain't worth taking.