LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is the most ABbish / Baby thing you ever done ? *share here*

• 1 month later...

I suppose drinking from a baby bottle at night. I am incontinent and have needed diapers off & on all my life. I've been in the equalvalent of adult pull ups since age 14

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Drinking actual baby formula out of a baby bottle (nasty stuff, but I probably should have tried some that was more appropriate for toddlers than infants).

I went a drive after dark wearing a diaper, onesie and a Jon Jon. I was in a van so was able to stop for a change along the way

Using my diapers on the way home from work. after all, its a 30 minute walk home, through a residential area, with no bathrooms along the way, except for my diaper.

I always dress in a diaper and little girl outfits when I'm alone. (Using the diaper is probably more babyish, though).

I am like June as you can see on my profile, but is that not expected of us? Something about "if you talk the talk then you better walk the walk"
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I placed a my softest blanket down infront of my TV, set my cable box filter to childrens programing wrapped myself in 2 diapers, a onesie a bonnet, a pacifier.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

After wetting my diaper on my drive home, I will pull into a parking lot for like Walmart or Jewel and park far enough away but next to a car/van on one side. I will crawl into the back of my van and lay down and remove all my clothes except for my socks and diaper. With my baby pacifier in my mouth I will just lay there for like 10 minutes. Sometimes I'll kick my legs and call out for someone to change me. Part of my hopes that the person in the car next to me shows up and gets in their car, never suspecting a very wet baby about 3 feet away needs assistance.

After wetting my diaper on my drive home, I will pull into a parking lot for like Walmart or Jewel and park far enough away but next to a car/van on one side. I will crawl into the back of my van and lay down and remove all my clothes except for my socks and diaper. With my baby pacifier in my mouth I will just lay there for like 10 minutes. Sometimes I'll kick my legs and call out for someone to change me. Part of my hopes that the person in the car next to me shows up and gets in their car, never suspecting a very wet baby about 3 feet away needs assistance.

wait, so your van has black glasswindows? if it doesn't you're playing a very dangerous game right there :huh::o

I hope you are just fantasizing about that.

• 4 weeks later...