LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ESSENTIAL Elements of an AB/DL story

Write using an unexpected twist or turn of events. Writers should write for the READER and not just what they are interested in reading. The stories should also be something that the reader can relate to, either from personal experience or something they imagined doing. Each of my five AB/DL novels has different story lines and plots even though the subject matter is similar.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oooh, this is a difficult question to answer, at least fully! There's just too many Depends. Some love a good story well told and to them it doesn't matter what or who it is about. Others can't enjoy a story unless they can identify with and relate fully with the main character and what happens to her/him and by whom. Others seem to prefer a story that is little more than an unbroken sequence of the character(-s) having their wet/soiled diaper changed over and over again. Some readers have a vivid imagination whereas others seem to need a full description of everything and the story taken forward in excruciating detail. It simply is not possible to pamper to every desire and the ultimate story that everyone agrees is the best ever, period, will never be written.

49 minutes ago, enigma_66 said:

Getting back to the topic at hand... I really don't think there is a basic expectation for a good story, other than the addressed beginning, middle, and end.

14 minutes ago, enigma_66 said:

If Zinaya starts talking about sexism, etc, it's safe to say there are feelings of hostility.

IDK - considering it came as an afterthought, I took it as a little poke of sorts, following up her finding "insult to Tolkien" out of my comment

8 hours ago, enigma_66 said:

If Zinaya starts talking about sexism, etc, it's safe to say there are feelings of hostility.

No, no, no! The wretched thing is that with certain subjects everyone assumes it's always serious in the worst possible way and when you assume you make an ass of u and me). As I saw it, WBD tried to rile me, I rose above it and tried to rile him in turn and that didn't work either. :)

• 2 weeks later...