LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've written a bit on DD, and plan to continue. But I've been seriously considering writing an AB/DL Ebook. I have an idea in my head and (based on some kind compliments I've received over the years on DD) I think I could write a really enjoyable story.

Hi DailyDi, I was not aware of that. (Though I knew Amazon sold Ebooks) I've always enjoyed writing on the "Story Time" board here but I've been seriously considering writing an Ebook. Its a narrow audience that appreciates AB/DL fiction but maybe there are more of us out there than we know? I'd just hate to go through all the trouble to write a book no one would read. Any info or advice is greatly appreciated.

I have been publishing AB/DL books on Lulu for some time now and can honestly tell you that there is, indeed, a market for the books...and I have some pretty nice royalty checks to prove it. If the books are interesting and well-written, they will sell. Don't expect to earn a "Fifty Shades of Grey" premium, but the market is viable.