LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how to become incontent

• 3 weeks later...

The very best way I have found to become incontinent without causing pain or permanent injury is with a small diameter silicone malecot catheter. I'm wearing an 8fr as I type this and there is no stopping the flow. What's even better is the fact that I can't even tell I have it in. There is no need for special guides or tools. The outlet can be adapted to go into the urethra and out of sight. Mine rests inside at the base of the penis such that it won't come out until I remove it with forceps. The flange will NOT allow it to get lost in the bladder. For a sub, it is perfect as he/she can't remove it without forceps.....they will be totally committed until the Dom sees fit to remove it. Except for the flange inside my urethra, I can't even feel it inside me! I can't stop pissing! PERFECT!!! A tether could be added but not necessary. You can j.o., if you like without fear of the size in your prostate. I would recommend rounding the rim of the flange just a bit to make removal a little easier but there is no need for any other changes.......nice fit.

• 1 month later...

Become diabetic, ignore the symptoms and you will endup with nerve damage to the arae around your bladder and loose control which is completely non reversable. It happened to me but fortunately I have learned to live with and enjoy my incontinence.

Become diabetic, ignore the symptoms and you will endup with nerve damage to the arae around your bladder and loose control which is completely non reversable. It happened to me but fortunately I have learned to live with and enjoy my incontinence.

The very best way I have found to become incontinent without causing pain or permanent injury is with a small diameter silicone malecot catheter. I'm wearing an 8fr as I type this and there is no stopping the flow. What's even better is the fact that I can't even tell I have it in. There is no need for special guides or tools. The outlet can be adapted to go into the urethra and out of sight. Mine rests inside at the base of the penis such that it won't come out until I remove it with forceps. The flange will NOT allow it to get lost in the bladder. For a sub, it is perfect as he/she can't remove it without forceps.....they will be totally committed until the Dom sees fit to remove it. Except for the flange inside my urethra, I can't even feel it inside me! I can't stop pissing! PERFECT!!! A tether could be added but not necessary. You can j.o., if you like without fear of the size in your prostate. I would recommend rounding the rim of the flange just a bit to make removal a little easier but there is no need for any other changes.......nice fit.

You make this sound awfully tempting---i'd like to know more.