LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For the first time

I wet at night but have always been able to control myself during the day(even though I wear a diaper a lot during the course of a week). But today was different. Today I barely made it to the bathroom not once but like 6 times! It was like almost every 20-30 minutes. I did not drink more then usual. Just very weird. The urge would hit and I would have to really hustle to make it on time.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nature of your symptom and its sudden onset sound like a urinary tract infection. See your doctor. You probably need a round of antibiotics.

We will see what happens today. I woke up very wet this morning. Which is normal. I love to wear my diapers but don't dont know if I am ready to wear 24/7

I wasn't ready to go 24/7 but soon got used to it. Now I hardly think about it and just get on with life.

Ok. So it was the same thing again. Every 15 minutes. By the end of the day the front of my pants were very damp (lucky I was wearing black). There is no burning or irritation at all. Just get this urge and its a race. Won't be home traveling for another week. Can't see my urologist till early next week. Have to drive from Las Vegas to LA tomorrow. Gonna have to wear a diaper. This will be the first time I EVER HAD to wear a diaper. Except at night.

Jill

Wearing 24/7 is not as big of a deal as you think it is after short time it will become second nature and even if you don't use the protection all the time it's nice to know it's there as a just incase, it takes all the stress and worry away that you won't make it to the bathroom in time.

It is a big step to admit you need 24/7 but it will feel like a small one very quickly, I don't even think about wareing in public any more and it's only been a few months wearing 24/7 but a few weeks wearing full Abena M2 diapers as I started out using Depents real fit for men.

Try wearing 24/7 you will be glad you did when you have your first issue while out

Use the diapers as a stop-gap solution but get to your Doc ASAP regardless. Things other than a UTI may be happening and you need to know what's going on ;) Wearing 24/7 needn't be an issue but it does take planning along with having a back-up plan if things suddenly change in your schedule or arrangements :whistling:

I have had a uti before. A lack of burning does not mean you are infection free. I didn't know I even had it till it reached my kidneys and shut them down. I went from slightly concerned to almost dead in a matter of hours. What would you rather be, safe or sorry?

Definitely sounds like a UTI. If your pee starts to smell strong and turns very dark yellow or brown (brown means blood because your kidneys are bleeding) you have progressed to a kidney infection. Cranberry supplements can also help. Drink a up to a gallon of water per day so you can flush your waterworks out along with as much bacteria as possible.