LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dress up!

Hola from Utah thanks you for a idea of a painting that came too me from this it be a royal princess gown as she holds up the face mask over her face like old days you know the stick and masks that covers the royal face during the parties of the king back in old days of the ball room, now got think up a back drop setting of extra in this painting oh boy your inspiration for me thank you. :thumbsup:

well still trying too see it in my mind for idea of it so far just got the girl and a mask in pink Renaissance dress style. yet the backdrop or say area which see at like if in doors or out side in a garden or such and is for say have two women that holding hands for they lesbian feel of it that which audience it be for or neutral, yet how many on looker in the picture or extras to the main focus or well it be as a quite time of two or one as a pondering time of self then scale of the canvas i use to depict it on so many ways i can think of it yet which story it per tells of for others to look on it, and how realistic it need be or so

Last weekend my husband Don and I attended our third Mardi Gras ball this year. So did our AB pals. All of the gals wore long 18th/19th Century style gowns. Of course under those we were diapered, but since I am incontinent I always am diapered.