LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Kayla was in a daze maybe a bad dream any moment she would wake up and she would find her bed dry and maybe even Ellen in her proper place as the baby in the family. As much as she tried she knew this was no dream NO this was her NEW reality and oh how it sucked. She hated it how Ellen was so sweet and nice to her mom's face but she was a total terror whenever her mom wasn't around.

"So you are blaming me because your bedwetting returned at an inopportune time? News flash: drinking out of a baby bottle does not cause bedwetting. It did make you sleepy though. What are you going to do, go whining to mommy that Sissy is spanking you and treating you like the age you are acting? Go ahead and be my guest. You better wash up first though, so you don't stink like pee all day."

Kayla didn't know what to say, cause Ellen was right she really couldn't tell on her. That would really make her look like a baby she was glad she finally got Ellen out of her hair and she wouldn't have to take that stupid bear down stairs she smiled maybe she finally beat Ellen. She washed up and took a quick shower she went back into her room in a towel to get some clothes and get ready to go downstairs for breakfast..

"I was planning on fixing pancakes with either bacon or sausage, but I can fix something different if you would like. Of course there would be juice to drink."

Brenda picked up the dress and got it ready to slip over Kayla's head.

"raise your arms up high, Kayla. Show me how big you are. That's it. Very good!"

Brenda slipped the dress over Kayla's head and pulled it down, zipping it up the back.

"There we go, all done! That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Brenda picked up the teddy bear again and handed it to Kayla.

"Teddy told me he wants to sit with you at breakfast. We'll fix your hair later and get your shoes and socks on then. Right now, I think your daddy and Ellen are waiting for us at the table."

Brenda took Kayla's hand and led her downstairs.

"No that sounds really good." She said just trying to pretend this wasn't happening. She smiled a uncomfortable smile as Brenda dressed her. Then she wanted to run and hide as Brenda told her to raise her arms and then she praised her. Good Grief! She thought to herself.. I'm 16 not 6 her brain was screaming.

While Kayla was being dressed upstairs, Ellen had gone to the kitchen and fixed juice for everyone, making sure to put more diuretics in Kayla's glass since she wanted her to need to pee at the mall or whatever store they were going to. Kayla's father had come into the dining room as she had set the glasses on the table, so she had talked to him while they waited.

Finally Brenda brought Kayla into the dining room. Tom looked at her and smiled.

"Don't you look adorable! I remember buying you that dress on your 10th birthday and called you my little princess. I'm surprised the dress still fits you. It is shorter on you now. And your teddy bear is super cute! Ellen was telling me how excited you were when she let you pick it out. She also told me you had an accident in bed. That's too bad. You're a little big for diapers unlike the first time you had a problem with wetting the bed. Come over here and give daddy a hug."

Kayla blushed as she came into the kitchen and her daddy praised her saying how cute she looked.

She looked over at Ellen who looked like she had the biggest smile on her face. Kayla was mad and wanted to choke her but she there was nothing she could really do. She blushed as he talked about the dress and how she had it when she was 10. Kayla almost wet herself when he mentioned diapers OH hell NO she thought to herself that's not happening. It was a ONE time thing she thought to herself.

Brenda went into the kitchen to fix the breakfast. She returned in a few minutes with the food and passed it out.

"Eat up, girls. Don't forget to drink your juice. Breakfast Is the most important meal of the day." Brenda said

Everyone started eating, Ellen watching Kayla to make sure she drank her juice. Ellen cleared her plate when she was finished.

"Are you almost done, Kayla? Mom wants to leave shortly so we have to finish getting ready. I'll brush your hair if you brush mine."

Kayla tore into her food as she was hungry it least this was one normal thing she enjoyed she didn't see anything babyish except for her bear. "Why don't Ellen start carrying her bear with her." She asked hoping that she could get Ellen for once. Kayla washed down her breakfast with the juice as it was really good.

Ellen took Kayla'a hand and led her upstairs without answering her. They went in Kayla'a bedroom and Ellen closed the door. She spun Kayla around and gave her three hard swats on her bottom.

'Have you forgotten everything I told you last night? I haven't seen you suck your thumb even once today and I told you to keep it in your mouth. I am going to put your hair in pigtails and then put your shoes and socks on. If you complain, I will give you something to cry about. Nowstartsucking your thumb if you know what's good for you,.'

"Owe- O-W-E!" She yelped as she didn't wanna cause a scene but the spankings hurt she started to rub her ass. Kayla knew it was over now as Ellen was back and back with a vengence and now she was going to do her hair in pig tails she was going to look just like a little girl. She stuck her thumb in her mouth not wanting to piss Ellen off anymore! She couldn't believe she was going to sit there and let this girl do whatever she wanted!

"The only thing I want to heat from you is slurping. You are going to suck your thumb until we go back downstairs and start again in the car later. I haven't forgotten we need to get you a pacifier, plus new panties. Now hold still while I do your hair. You forgot to potty last night and that is why you wet your bed, not because you drank out of a baby bottle. That reminds me, we need to get you some more bottles. "

Kayla could only stand there and listen as Ellen laid out her future for her and scolded her while she sucked her thumb then she was working on her hair. She couldn't believe she was going to have to suck her thumb later on and that Ellen was going to get her more bottle and a pacifier she was curious how she was going to do that, certainly her mom wouldn't go for that. Then again her dad mentioned diapers and so did Brenda. Kayla just sucked her thumb wondering how this trip was going to go!

Ellen brushed Kayla'a hair and put it in pigtails coming from the top of her head. She took Kayla over to the mirror so she could see herself. Ellen lifted Kayla'a dress and looked at her panties.

"Those are cute, but not babyish enough, are they? I'll ask mommy to get you training pants. I just know my baby sister will be having potty accidents. "

"Okay, baby is ready to go, so now it''s time for big sister to get dressed. You can sit on my bed and suck your thumb while you cuddle with your teddy. I just hope you don't have a potty accident on my bed. "

Ellen took Kayla by the hand and led her over to her bedroom.

Kayla had to endure humiliation after humiliation as Ellen did her hair and then when she was taking to a mirror she looked like she was 6 years old as she stood there sucking her thumb and now her hair was done in a way she would never wear it! It looked so childish but what could she do she wondered to herself. She also noticed she had no more privacy whatsoever as Ellen just lifted her dress and checked her panties.

'"Put your thumb in your mouth. It may have started with you calling me a baby, but I really do want a baby sister. Since mom pprobably won't have any more babies, and if she did there is no guarantee it would be a girl, so you are going to be my baby sister. Mom already knows what I am doing, but you're daddy doesn't. It would be better for your bottom if you just accepted being my baby sister, but whether you accept it or not, you are going to be my baby sister "

Ellen took off her pajamas and out them in her dresser. She put on a pair of bikini panties and jeanS as well as a tee shirt.

"See? Big sisters can dress themselves. Baby sisters need mommy or big sister to dress them, don't they?"

"W-What your mom knows how did you get her to go along with this!" She asked flabbergasted.. Her step mom was going to be her savior at some point she figured, but if she was in on it then there was no hope cause she knew her daddy wouldn't believe her not after all the times she lied about school or lied about where she would be! Damn that makes sense then why Brenda wanted to dress me and mentioned the diaper on the bear.

Ellen smiled at Kayla.

"I told you you could fix my hair, so you may take your thumb out of your mouth. I want a big sister hairstyle, not a baby one like yours."

Ellen handed Kayla the hair brush and sat down on the bed .

"I do expect a potty accident at the mall, understood?"

"Serious as a heart attack. My baby sister is not potty trained fully, so she is going to have accidents. Maybe she will have so many accidents mommy will put her back in diapers. "

When Kayla finished her hair Ellen looked in the mirror.

"Good job, sis. No one is going to think I am the little sister. Now I need to use the bathroom. Come with me and sit on the floor and suck your thumb and cuddle your best and watch how big sisters go potty. " "