LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

"What the hell!" Kayla cried as Ellen starting taking off her clothes she tried to block her but the girl was stronger then she was and she felt like a toddler trying to fight her mommy or a babysitter as she was losing each item of clothing one by one. She was just taking her clothes off with ease, Kayla wanted to scream and yell but that would only cause a scene! Ellen finally got her clothes off and Kayla didn't know what to do but Ellen made it easy for her as she threatened to spank her. Once again she didn't wanna cause a scene and she knew if Ellen spanked her she would cry!

"Now see, that wasn't so bad was it? Since you were a good girl and got in the tub without a spanking, I am going to let you wash yourself, just this once. I'll wash your hair for you and I already have pajamas ready for you. They are in my room. I'll just sit here and watch to make sure you don't accidentally drown in the tub."

"Let me wash myself what are you talking about!" Kayla was thinking this girl has lost her mind.

"No thanks I can wash my own hair." She was getting madder by the minute. I have to think of something to put this girl in her place! She thought to herself. Damn she already has my pajamas picked out what the hell I wear sweat pants or shorts and a t shirt not pj's.

"Nonsense, I can do a better job at washing your hair. Maybe I should just take you out of the tub and spank your wet bottom right now. And yes you wear pajamas. My baby sister is not going to bed in just her panties. wait til you see your pajamas. I think you'll agree they are the cutest thing. It's more like a short night gown with matching bloomer panties with ruffles on them. They will look adorable on you."

"Fine whatever!" She said as she knew this little girl had her she knew if she didn't do as she said she would spank her and she didn't want that! She started washing herself thinking this stupid girl is going to wash my hair. Then when she herd about the pajamas that she picked out they sound really bad as well no matter what she did this girl seemed to be steps ahead of her. Oh know she thought to herself what if she finds Tom's bath toys and diaper that were in the cabinet by the sink. Tom was her 3 year old nephew that she watched sometimes!

Ellen smiled as Kayla said Whatever. She knew Kayla would do anything she told her to get out of a spanking. She was planning on giving her a spanking anyway before putting her pajamas on her. She watched as Kayla washed and when Kayla was finished, Ellen checked her over, looking behind her ears and behind her neck. She soaped up the washcloth again and redid behind her ears. Ellen got Kayla's hair wet and washed it. When she was finished, she had Kayla stand up in the tub and helped her out.

Kayla hated how she looked her over then she surprised her when she starting washing her behind her ears. "Hey I already did that!" She whined. Ellen didn't care as she washed her anyways. Kayla could do nothing but let her do it. Then she sat there as she had water poured over her head then she had to sit their as Ellen washed her hair. This took Kayla back when she was 7 that was the last time that she remembered her mom washing her hair before she took off. Once the bath was over Ellen wouldn't even let her dry herself off.

Damn Kayla thought if only I wouldn't have called her a baby she wouldn't be doing this to me!

She stood there as Ellen scolded her."No please I don't wanna go shopping and I don't need a pacifier!" Kayla was thinking how can this get any worse. She was quickly snapped out of her day dream.. "H-OWE that hurts!" She cried as Ellen grabbed her ear. "Let me go, let me go!" She cried. Once they got to the bedroom her eyes got big as she saw the paddle.

After Kayla said she would be a good baby for her, Ellen gave her five extra swats. She set the paddle down and rubbed Kayla's bottom before standing her up. She got a tissue and held it against Kayla's nose.

Kayla thought it was over but then she got some more spanks then it was finally over and Ellen blew her nose for her. Kayla stood there and thought she treats me like I'm a toddler. Kayla's sore ass took her out of the fight cause she knew Ellen could just start spanking her again and again and what could she do about it!!

"No!" She sniffled as her ass was still blazing like a 3 alarm fire! Kayla put her thumb in her mouth as she didn't want another spanking. Oh know she thought to herself as she saw Ellen pick out the very bear that she didn't want the one with the diaper! She looked at Ellen please put it down. She was trying some kind of mind trick on Ellen please put it down but she held it out for Kayla to take.

Kayla felt just like a baby, for all tense and purposed she was not being babysit. She remembered doing the exact same thing with Tommy when she watched him she would put on a show and give him some toys to play with while she messed around on her i pad. Now it was happening to her! Kayla sat there sucking her thumb hugging the stupid bear like she was told to do! She didn't want another spanking that's for sure! She watched as Ellen went into the kitchen she wondered what kind of snack she was getting she would've preferred a apple or something but who knows.

Ellen didn't say anything but took the bottles over to the chair. She came back and took Kayla's arm. She dragged her over to the chair and sat down. She pulled Kayla over her lap and yanked her panties down. She spanked her bottom several times and then turned her over. She pulled up her panties and cradled Kayla in her arms. She took a bottle and rubbed it against Kayla's mouth.

"Please please!" She begged as Ellen pulled her panties down and started to spank her! Kayla's ass was already on fire this wasn't helping at all! Then in one quick motion she found herself cradled in Ellen's arms. She laid there when she saw the nipple of the bottle teasing her lips, she had no choice but to open and start drinking. Kayla was quickly finding out Ellen was real strict and didn't put up with any shit. As Kayla drank she thought damn it I'm 16 this is BS. She kept drinking and was thinking this girl is crazy if she thinks I'm going to start drinking a bottle every night. What would be dad think and my new step mom. She was thinking all those things as she kept drinking and being rocked just like the baby that Ellen was making her. Next thing she knew her eyes were getting heavy.

Ellen smiled as she saw Kayla drifting off to sleep. Kayla had almost finished the bottle and Ellen was satisfied. She put the bottle down and stood up carrying Kayla. She took her to her bedroom and carefully pulled the covers down. She laid Kayla down and tucked her and the teddy bear in. Ellen turned out the lights and left the room. She looked at her watch and saw it was only 7:45. Ellen got herself ready for bed and made sure she was in bed by 9.

Kayla stirred for a minute as Ellen put her to bed. She was so tired that she slept through the nigh holding her teddy bear. She had a lot of dreams that night! Dreams of her being in school and Ellen came out and had a bottle and a diaper with her and her teddy bear she embarrassed her in front of her friends. Then she dreamed she was at a park with her friends again once again Ellen showed up. Her last dream was she was swimming and she was on a boat. She wet the bed while she was dreaming about the water!

Ellen woke up at 8. At first she was in a fog but remembered about Kayla and what she had done. She got out of bed and walked over to Kayla's bedroom. She peeked in the room. She saw Kayla sitting up in bed looking under her covers. Ellen knocked on the door.

Kayla woke up and found her bed wet! "Oh shit I can't believe this!" The bottle and that drug made her wet the bed but she didn't know and now she was trying to figure out what happened. She looked at the bed then Ellen came barging in. "You're supposed to knock, I'll be sure to lock the door next time!" She said real angry. She looked at the stupid bear she was so mad!

Ellen was about to say something when Brenda looked in the room.

"Good morning! Did you two sleep well?"

"I did, but Kayla says she's not feeling well. Also, I think she wet her bed. I can smell pee?"

""Aw, are you sick honey? I think I smell pee too. Why don't you let Ellen help you get cleaned up, and I will strip your bed. Don't be embarrassed. You probably were affected by the newness of having Ellen and myself moving in. I'm sure it wont happen again"

Kayla was just about to say something but before she could Ellen opened her big mouth! Not only did Ellen know she wet the bed but now her new step mom knew as well! Kayla felt so embarrassed and wondered what everyone must think of her now she was 16 and Ellen treated her like a baby, and now she wet the bed to confirm that.