LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Brenda Carter pulled into the driveway with her 14 year old daughter Ellen. They were just arriving at the home of her new husband Tom and his 16 year old daughter Kayla. They had got married the previous weekend and Brenda had spent the last two days packing up her old house for the move.

Kayla was up in her room playing on her i phone she was your normal 16 year old girl 5'5 130 she was pretty with long blond hair and green eyes. Today was the day her new step sister was moving in she wasn't too keen on the idea of having a little sister cause she figured she would be annoying always getting into her stuff and fighting with her and trying to be bigger then she really is. She smiled cause she figured she only had to last two years then she would be 18 and off to college. Kayla couldn't wait for that as she dreamed about having true freedom and independence. She was broken out of her day dream as she herd a knock on the door.

"Sure come in but don't touch anything or get into anything." She talked to her like she was a baby or something. Kayla looked at her she was bigger then she was she was pretty she was just big boned she knew right away she would have a hard time fighting her so she made a mental note not to do that!

"So how do you like the house and neighborhood?" She asked trying to think of things to say to her new step sister. This was new for her she was used to it only being her and her dad. Now she had a step mom and a step sister.

"As if I would want to touch anything of hers." Ellen thought to herself.

She went into the room and looked around. She smiled at Kayla.

"The house is nice, as is the neighborhood. Is that an iPhone? Nice. I have an LG android. Mom doesn't let me put much on it. It's mostly so she can reach me."

Ellen saw a stain on Kayla's shirt.

"Looks like someone is a messy eater."

Kayla watched as she checked her room it out, she knew it was nice so she wasn't worried what she thought about it plus she already laid out the rules DON'T TOUCH! "Yeah it's pretty nice I can do whatever I want on it!" She said proudly kinda rubbing it in that Ellen's mom don't let her have anything on it. Kayla smiled smugly. She was feeling good then her mood went bad. She turned red and was embarrassed as she felt her sister talked down to her, as she pointed out a stain on her shirt. She got up out of the bed and got in Ellen's face she had to stand on her tip toes to try to get eye ball to eye ball.

Ellen blinked as Kayla stared her in the eye and yelled at her. She started laughing as Kayla called her the baby sister.

"I'M the baby sister? I'm not the one who needs a bib when she eats. I'm not the one who wore white tights over a pair of ruffled panties at the wedding and had her hair in pigtails. The only thing missing was a pacifier." Ellen laughed.

"If anyone needs a spanking, it's you."

Ellen yanked Kayla's pants down, revealing a pair of little girl panties. Ellen gave Kayla five hard swats on her bottom before leaving the room.

Kayla felt 2 inches tall as Ellen laughed at her then she started saying how she was the baby and making fun of her for how she dressed she hated that her dad wouldn't let her dress her sexy self at 16 instead he made her dress more like a 10 year old or something. Now it was all being thrown in her face and there was nothing she could do or say. She was mad and she turned red!

Ellen went to her bedroom which was next to Kayla's and made sure everything was as she wanted it. When she was done, Ellen went downstairs. She found her mother fixing dinner.

"There you are, Ellen. Would you mind setting the table?"

Ellen did a quick look in the cupboards and then set the table. She found a pink bib that her mother had for one of her younger cousins and slipped it in her pocket.

"I'll go get Kayla for dinner."

"okay, thank you."

Ellen went to Kayla's room and went over to the bed. She gave Kayla a swat on her bottom.

"Time for dinner, baby sis. Lets get you dressed. You don't want to look messy for your new mommy do you? Stand up and hold your hands over your head so I can change your shirt. Unless you want a real spanking first."

Kayla had cried herself to sleep she was so mad and embarrassed. "Hey what the fuck!" She yelped as Ellen spanked her ass and woke her up. "What do you think you're doing, you can't just barge in my room you have to knock!" She said rubbing her ass as it stung.

Ellen tugged off Kayla's shirt, smiling at the little training bra underneath. Ellen looked in the dresser and found a tee shirt with a teddy bear on it. She put it on Kayla and patted her bottom.

"Lets go get you washed up and do your hair. You want to look pretty for mommy, right?"

Ellen led Kayla over to the bathroom and scrubbed her face and hands with a soapy washcloth. When she was finished, she brushed Kayla's hair and put it in pigtails. She patted Kayla's bottom before taking her hand and starting downstairs.

"I always wanted a baby sister and now I have one. Let's go show mommy how cute you look."

Kayla stood there as Ellen undressed her she covered herself up she didn't want Ellen to see her she was mad and trying to think of anything she could to get out of this mess, but she knew if she didn't do what she told her she would spank her! "I can't wear that, that shirt is two years old I never wore it before!" She whined as it was a real babyish looking shirt with a teddy bear on it. "No I can do it on my own!" She cried. Ellen wasn't listening to her and took her by the hand into the bathroom. Kayla turned away like a toddler sitting in a highchair and they're done eating and it's mommy was cleaning the baby's face and hands that''s what Ellen was doing and Kayla turned away several times.

Kayla didn't know what to say as Ellen told her to go ahead and tell on her, she was already scared of Ellen and intimidated by her after she spanked her and she is treating her like the little sister, no she was treating her like the baby sister! Kayla entered the kitchen and she turned as red as the ketchup in the bottle as her new step mom said she looked adorable and even said how Ellen out grew her teddy bear shirts and maybe she could give some to her. Great now she's even thinking of me as a baby.

"Of course I know you are 16, but that doesn't mean you can't wear cute clothes. By the way Kayla, your dad was called into work, that is why he isn't here right now. Speaking of work, my shift starts at 6 so I will be leaving shortly after dinner. That means the two of you will be home by yourselves for the rest of the night. You need to learn to get along. And I want you both in bed by 9."

Kayla didn't like the idea of being alone with Ellen, she just figured she would avoid her and stay in her room or something. "9 I normally stay up tell 10." Kayla said why did she have to go to bed so early she wondered. Then she was mad how Ellen just jumped in and said she would make sure they're both in bed at 9! Kayla thought speak for yourself you little brat. Kayla watched as Brenda fixed the plates of food and stuck them in front of her. Kayla got up to get a soda as she was thirsty.

Kayla turned red with embarrassment she was finding out quick that she was going to have rules and her life was going to be different! She was so used to doing things on her own as her dad would go in after she got home from school so she would have free run of the house from 4-midnight. So she would just get up and get her own drink cause there was no body to ask!

Kayla nodded as she didn't like what Brenda was saying as it sounded like she wouldn't be drinking her normal 3 cans of Pepsi. Damn she thought to herself what's the big deal, but her second favorite drink was Apple juice so she was happy about that. She watched as Brenda got up to get her a glass of juice. Then she got mad and a shiver ran through her as Ellen leaned in and said she was getting a bath. WTF she thought to herself I take showers no way in hell am I taking a bath. She rolled her eyes at Ellen. As Brenda brought the juice and a clean fork to her.

Ellen ate her dinner silently and asked to be excused. She took her dishes to the sink and rinsed them off before putting them in the dishwasher. She disappeared down the hall. Brenda looked over at Kayla. "Honey, I can see there is tension between you and Ellen, and I expected that. However, I wish you would try hard to get along with her. You two are going to be here together for a long time, and it would go easier if you two were friends instead of enemies. I know you are used to being an only child. Ellen was too. It is going to take time for both of you getting used to having someone else in the house that gets attention. Just promise me you will try to be nice to her."

Kayla finished eating her dinner and drank the rest of her juice as Brenda talked to her. She thought yeah right if you only knew what she was doing to me she thought about telling her but she didn't wanna come across as a tattle tale. So she was just going to go along with things as she figured eventually she'll get even with Ellen somehow she didn't know how but she had to put that brat in her place she wasn't going to let her spank her again that for damn sure! She thought to herself as Brenda went on and on.

"Yes, you may be excused."

Ellen had been in the bathroom filling the tub with water and bubble bath. When it was ready, she came out of the bathroom just as Kayla reached her bedroom. She came up behind Kayla and yanked her pants down to her ankles and swatted her bottom three times.

"It's time for baby's bath. Do you need to go pee first?"

"I guess that's a no on peeing. Let's get you in the tub then."

Ellen took Kayla's hand and took her into the bathroom. She shut and locked the bathroom door, then she tugged down Kayla's pants and panties. She put her arm around Kayla and lifted her up in the air. She pulled the pants off and tossed them in the hamper. Ellen Set Kayla down and tugged off her shirt and bra, tossing them in the hamper as well.

"You have five seconds to climb in the tub or you will go over my lap for a bare bottom spanking and be put in the tub."