LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Babycore" fashion

hey guys, I just saw this post on Buzzfeed about a guy who wants adults to wear the same kinds of things they wore when they were kids/babies. What do you think?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikespohr/this-guy-wants-everyone-to-start-dressing-like-kids-again

Apologies for any errors on this post, I'm typing on my phone :)

like that idea be good for some of us and love to have some old clothes then they fit better for diapers on in public then just a one-see and sweets like snap button crotch pants they be great to have again.

I think if we could do it openly and all the time, it might lose its appeal. But I do like the idea. Still, I don't think my co-workers are ready to see me come to work in a cute dress and a pinafore.

• 1 month later...

It hasnt exactly gone viral and while it is interesting, most of the supposed baby-clothes are not so. not really. It is little more than really basic and plain kids clothes upscaled to adult size and in a crowd wouldnt stand out.

There used to be a retail store out west somewhere that had big kids fashions (no AB stuff really but lots of small child stuff in adult sizes). ... can't remember the name.