LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hendricks County, West of Indy

AsegiAdadoda

I'll try to keep this short as I prefer 1 to 1 conversation, however upon request I can spend more time in this thread for you, though I'm really not looking to give too much information about myself on here. I'll be much more open otherwise.

I'm 24, (25 later this month), male and live west of Indy in the Danville-Avon area. I tend to take the role of a daddy, however I am a very senual switch who can enter the opposite role depending on the needs of and chemistry with my partner.

I can transition easily however it's not without direction to the point of changing regardless of the other person. It happens because of the other person, not despite and so don't be concerned that you'll find yourself in a role your not open to.

^ That was important,

• 1 month later...

I am very interested in meeting up! I am very new to all of this but I am looking for a daddy. I like to regress but there are times when I need to be an adult. Anyways let me know :) Also I'm from south side Indy!

• 2 weeks later...

I am very interested in meeting up! I am very new to all of this but I am looking for a daddy. I like to regress but there are times when I need to be an adult. Anyways let me know :) Also I'm from south side Indy!

Exciting! :)

*nods* that is good, balance is good. Though it would be tempting on some levels I wouldn't really be interested if you were not in touch of both sides.

Good medicine wheel, good foundation.

This video explains how I look at it:

It is in three parts, you can probably skip the first part.

How should I contact/communicate with you? It doesn't seem like we are on here much, however now that I know there is somebody to reply to I shall frequent more often.

Exchange fetlife information?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...