LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I felt myself being dragged backwards until my back hit the unyielding chest of my assailant. The stranger wrapped his hand around my tummy, squishing the small of my back against his frame. My firm, nigh-unprotected bottom brushed against his crotch, and my eyes widened when I felt the outline of his member there.

I was just about the scream when his other hand moved over my mouth, but it wasn't empty! Before I could close my mouth again, I felt something be pushed inside - a strange, rubbery ball. He kept it there, forcing it between my teeth and turning my screams

As if signaled by her partner's actions, the masked woman began her own efforts of restraining me. I felt a foot push into my knee, forcing me painfully down, but she still maintained the grip on my mouth. I felt the metal against my back relent, but only because she had something else in her hands; something I felt forced into my lips, felt like fabric. It smelled of sweat, and the soft material it was made of realize to my horror what it was; it was a pair of panties! Before I could spit them out in revulsion, the hand clamped back around mine, with the other stretching something out. When I heard the sound, I knew what was coming next...the tape. It was the sort any handyman had, silvery and wide, and the length she stretched out was rapidly pulled across my mouth, the long piece tore off and pressed against me. I likely could have, if I was thinking straight, opened up my mouth and undid the tape covering, but I was anything but thinking straight when the same duct tape was wrapping around my wrists which she held with no less strength than she held my mouth shut. My ankles and knees were next, and that finally forced me to the ground, wound up in tape and helpless.

The only answer my kidnapper gave to the masked woman's question was a stinging slap to my butt before he started walking. My skirt was flipped up in my position and my thong did nothing to protect me from the sharp blow - but ultimately, it was far more degrading than painful.

He carried me easily through the abandoned corridor of the gym-building, with my gym-bag slung over his other shoulder and with his hand never leaving my backside except to give me another sharp slap whenever my squirming got wild.

We weren't far behind my sister and the man who had her. The woman was surprisingly strong, able to hoist me over her shoulder with just a little bit of effort, and with me only able to make a few verbal "Mmfnrnff!" protests, all of which earned me a sharp slap. "Squirm and I'll knock you out." the woman said coldly after the first shot, taking me to the lot where sis was already loaded in and looking at me. Her hair was matted and that rubber ball they'd jammed in her mouth made her salivate all over. She looked so scared, like she was trying to look at me for any kind of help, any kind of comfort. I couldn't give it to her, not like this. Not in this state. Besides, i wasn't much better. All this tape and my nerves had made me sweat like a hog, it was dripping off my hair and down my face.

I was looking over at you through tear-clouded eyes. I was shivering all over - partially from the cold evening air, but mostly from the haunting experience of being taken. My nipples were poking against my uniform as my chest heaved with sobbing breasts, complicated further by the rubber ball in my mouth. Seeing your consoling glance could only help me so much when I tried to shift into a less uncomfortable position but found myself stopped by the padded leather collar keeping me in place, but still, I appreciated the thought, as I was at least not alone in my ordeal.

I heard my sister's mewlings and the male abductor's commands even inside the van as I was. Robbery. Was this just a robbery? it seemed incredibly elaborate just to get our money, but if that's all they wanted, that...that was a good thing, right? It meant, more than likely, they'd let us go, right? No point in being weighed down when they have what they want already. I let out a "Mrmmrnnff..." and tried to relax, even when the female was visibly fishing through my backpack and produced my card. Dad had set up separate bank accounts for us on our 18th birthday, along with a gift of a deposit from every member of our family. They were incredibly generous, though it was meant to get us through our first year of college. A couple of thousand at least. If they cleaned us both out, they'd be walking away with almost five grand.

With my legs cut free of the tape with a few swift cuts, and the collar taken off my neck, my kidnapper stared at me expectantly. When I weakly raised my hands, waiting for him to free those of bondage as well, I earned myself another slap. "That tape won't stop you from typing, so move it, bitch!"

I mewled in pain, and was rewarded with another slap, a shove twords the ATM and a harsh spank on my precious backside. Finally, I meekly walked over to the terminal, sobbing heavily. I looked at the camera within the ATM, but realized that the low-resolution CCTV would probably not even be able to see my translucent bondage, and besides, they still held you as a hostage. I entered my card and did what he had said, first printing out a statement and then emptying my account. It took five separate withdrawals due to the limit on my card, but finally, I hald almost three grand awkwardly in my taped hands.

With tears still running over my reddened cheeks, I trotted back to the van. As my kidnapper ripped the money out of my hands and pushedme back inside, I thought of the huge financial loss I had just endured, but counted my blessings with my presumed impending release. But as I was locked back into the collar, I first had to watch and wait as the process was repeated on you.

"Second verse, same as the first." the woman stated, serving the same role as her husband, poking me with the barrel of what I'm sure as a firearm as her husband cut my legs free. I could have run....I was tense enough to...but where? It was already dark, and I would likely be dead before I got anywhere. And Sis....oh god, what they would do to HER...

"You must have whored out your cunts for a lot of poundings to get this much cash!", I heard the man jeer as he cupped a feel of my crotch, causing me to squirm.

"No worries, with spending money like that we can get you nicely pampered!" I had no idea what he was truly talking about, but my heart still sunk into my stomach. If nothing else, it didn't sound like they were going to let us go just yet. With another mewl, I tried to nestle in beside you as far as my collar allowed, trying to comfort you and to be comforted in return, while he got back in the passenger's seat, allowing the woman to drive. I looked at you with fear glistening in my eyes as the van started moving again.

We stayed like this the rest of the ride over. Each second we got deeper and deeper out of town, my positive thinking got less and less likely. Why didn't they just drop us somehwere and be done with it? That would have made the most sense if all they wanted was money. No. We weren't getting released soon. I realized this and sis felt my tears quietly drip onto her shoulder and a despairing "Mrmff....." from the tape gag as I cried at being so stupid. I'm so sorry, I wanted to say. I shouldn't have gotten our hopes up like that.

When we were dragged out of the van, my eyes widened in fear. I looked at you for comfort, but found you just as scared as I was. Not knowing what else to do, I started screaming for help, even though I knew it was pointless, even if I hadn't been gagged. "Shut it, bitch, or I'll give you something to scream about!", the man said roughly as he violently grabbed one of my perky breasts with his hand, squeezing it painfully. I whinced and gasped for air, but he did get me to stop my screaming, instead making me sob and beg as I tried to plead through release through my gag. Once more, I was ignored as he simply hurled me over his shoulder and carried me towards the house.

I gave no such fuss to the woman who followed suit, giving me a grin and nod of her head towards her husband's violent grabbing of my sister's tits as a sign that she was prepared to do the same to me. Mercifully, she didn't, instead hoisting me up on her own shoulder and following him. The house we were being taken to was decrepit, but not was not quite the ruin I thought it to be. Indeed, when we were taken inside, the furnishings were still intact, and aside from having simply not been cleaned, were all in good shape. We weren't given much time to admire it, as our place was simply upstairs in one of the bedroom closets. I saw the male drop you there and the female do the same for me, informing us "We got a little prep to do kids. If you're not here when we get back, I'll skin you like a fish, understood?" They shut the door on us, leaving us in the duty old closet alone. I noticed that against my back wasn't a hard wall, but something surprisingly soft, like packages of something...

I felt the strangely soft packages dig into my back as well. Their texture felt odd, as if I could feel the contents separately, weird, tightly stacked sets of soft objects. There was an uncannily familiar smell inside the closet. It felt somehow... fresh. Fresh not in the sense of something alive, but something else. I couldn't quite place it, but nonetheless, the simple not-quite-recollection let a knot of dread form in my tummy.

I looked over to you, not seeing you in the darkness but feeling your presence hearing your gentle sobs mix with my own whimpering, as our abductors left us to helplessly await our fate for a while.

The man had left the closet door open, so I did have a view of what was happening to sis after some wriggling and adjusting to my position. In the light of the adjacent bathroom, I saw her dangling up and still crying in pain. God, this tape....if it wasn't on me, I'd have charged that room and tore him limb from limb after hearing that! As it stood, all I could do was watch as he raised her above the tub. I thought at first he was going to whip her, beat her, maybe cut her, but that turned out not to be the case. Instead, he was filling the tub with water...hot judging by the steam...and soaping up a washcloth. He was just bathing her, which was a slight relief, though from the looks from it he was being none too gentle in cleaning her up.

Within minutes, my tormentor had chained my ankles to the sides of the tub, spreading my legs and causing me to scream in fear, especially when he had brandished a pair of tailor's scissors and had started to shred through my uniform and thong, leaving me naked and exposed, hanging over the bathtub with my mons and bottom on full display.

I was sobbing quietly to myself, drooling in thick lines through my ring-gag as my kidnapper guided me back into the bedroom by my hair. My clean-shaven mons felt utterly naked and strangely uncomfortable with every step, but I was soon distracted by the big packages sitting on top of the bed. I frowned in fear, not realizing what it was but not expecting anything good. Only when my captor tossed me onto the bed and unfolded one of the items between my legs, giving me a good look at the soft hourglass shape, did I recognize it for what it was. A diaper! My eyes widened in horror at the discomforting sight. I had expected to get raped when I had been thrown onto the bed, but this was barely better! When I had tried out for the cheerleading squad as a sophomore, the team had forced me to wear diapers to school for a week. It had been the most degrading experience of my life, and I had immediately gotten rid of that hazing tradition once I had become team captain - but now it was clear that my bottom was destined for diapers again. Of course, back then it had been baby-diapers and they had been subtle enough, when all was said and done. The diaper my kidnapper was now rubbing against my tits and stomach was an actual adult-diaper, easily three times as thick and big enough to fit around my more grown-up, developed womanly backside.

I started to scream and squirm with what little fight I had left in me right then, but my thrashing only allowed my kidnapper to easily push the unfolded padding underneath my bum. I shrieked when I felt the soft gauze underneath me and tried to lift up my bottom away from the padded monstrosity, but my captor pushed me back down, massaging my butt against the diaper by groping and guiding me by my naked crotch. He held me in place while his other hand reached for something behind his back. I froze when I saw him bring up a shiny white latex object. It was cone-shaped with a round base, not dissimal to the nuzzle he had shoved into my anus. I tried to scream again, but my momentary stillness had allowed him enough time to shove the plug into my mouth. He stirred it around in there with a grin, making me taste the rubber while lubricating it with my own saliva. I inhaled sharply when the item left my mouth, only to expell all the air in my lungs with the shriek of an impaled piglet as he pushed it slowly but unrelentingly into my puckered back-passage. I cried as I felt him wedge the butt-plug into place, then groaned in embarrassment and discomfort when I heard him rummage around down there and then felt the plug expand inside me. When his hand left my butt, the plug was firmly lodged in place, not to be removed unless it were to be deflated again.

"I think this bitch was an anal virgin!", my captor said with sadistic glee to his wife. "Good thing we're here to fix that!"

I sobbed at the verbal degradation, but was unable to resist as his hand left my mons only to return with moist lotion, lathering my entire nether region up as he turned my private area into my diaper area. He then spread powder all over my pussy, mons, between my ass-cheeks and onto the awaiting padding of the pampers. I had done enough babysitting to know that the lotion and powder were only necessary if the diaper was to be used, and cringed at the notion that I was to wet the pampers once they were wrapped around my nethers. I resolved right then that I wasn't going to degrade myself like that! Maybe I couldn't stop him from putting me in pampers, but I would not surrender control over my body so easily. Of course, that was the feeble resistance of a reculcitrant brat who knew in her heart that her volition might be irrelevant once nature came calling, but I couldn't admit that to myself.

I yelped as my captor recaptured my intention by roughly lifting up my bottom to push two booster pads into place. I heard him speak to the woman again. "These are hardly thick enough. We're going to have to order some better pussy-padding!" "Good thing we cleaned out their bank accounts, then", she replied, while still manhandling my sister. "Yeah, these cunts would just have wasted their money on slutty dresses. Much better if we use it to keep them from pissing all over the floors.

They were speaking as if we weren't there. It was clear that I was just an object right now. A puppet to be dressed up. And dress me up he did. He waited long enough for the woman to return with you in fresh bondage, just so that I could catch a good view of your utterly naked pussy while you were made to look at my plugged, oiled and powdered diaper area, but finally, my captor brought the ridiculously thick padding up against my puusy and mound, squeezing it tightly against me as he taped the diaper into place and completed my degradation.