Clean Vs Dirty  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Clean Vs Dirty

• Clean
    • Wet
    • Messing
    • Wet/Mess
    • clean and wet

Wet diapers are nice. They're warm and you can get away for longer before your mommy/daddy changes you. They don't like stinky diapers. I stay in wet diapers until they get cold, then I either change or wet again. They're warm and they get puffer. Plus, they make you waddle without making more clean up time,

• Like 2

I get the appeal of a wet diaper, because it's warm and the diaper thickens up. But I think overall I prefer a clean diaper. If a diaper is wet then you have to start thinking about changing it, plus sometimes when you move around in a clean diaper you get a whiff of a baby powder smell (or at least I do - maybe that's an indicator that I use too much of it ha), which I love xD.

I get the appeal of a wet diaper, because it's warm and the diaper thickens up. But I think overall I prefer a clean diaper. If a diaper is wet then you have to start thinking about changing it, plus sometimes when you move around in a clean diaper you get a whiff of a baby powder smell (or at least I do - maybe that's an indicator that I use too much of it ha), which I love xD.

I use baby powder all the time. I use way too much maybe. When I tape up the diaper I get powder everywhere. Maybe I just like it too much.

That is a hard one for me. There's nothing better than having on a really wet diaper, except for a clean dry one (that I get to wet again really soon) . I guess overall that would be just slightly wet, so I voted for wet. I don't particularly enjoy messing my diaper but it is nice to be diapered for when it does happen.

I like being in wet and messy diapers because it gives me the feeling of being dependent on them and needing them and I like how they feel on me down there. I just did a big load a few minutes ago and now I am enjoying the mess I did.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I ware a lot, and being wet luses its fun after a few days.

I like to be dry and clean, It dosent "bolther" me to be a little damp, I dont like to be messy at all tho, rashs hurt and i get them way to much so i try to change asap.

I love the feeling of an fresh new diaper because it means the start of my diaper time but there is nothing that compares to a nice swollen wet diaper.