LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Flex medical debit card

I got the prescription today for diapers, I called my flex card company and they said with the prescription the diapers would be covered. My question is what a company like Bambino B covered. Would they look at bambino as a medical company or a fetish company. Right now i use North Shore but may order some Bambino.

I would think they wouldn't cover novelty diapers but I could be wrong. I know I can order xp medical diapers but I wait until the end of my term with my insurance. Diapers are pleasure for me. Mg flex account is for medical stuff

Actually your flex dollars can be used to buy diapers regardless of prescription or not. However the product needs to be qualified as an FSA product. A place like North-Shore will provide the best FSA

While NorthShore is already in good graces with your FSA, I would submit that they offer some mighty fine diapers as well. I have found their in-house brand to be superior to the Abenas and others as well. You should consider using them for their NS brand diapers as they are extremely absorbent and very leak resistant.

• 2 weeks later...

Every plan is going to be similar and different from what I gather. My wife's plan vs mine vary on the wording.

Anyway in my experience, this is the first year I've used FSA for my incontinence problems. I have no prescription and as of recently, my flex and my wife's no longer require one either. I have made a purchase from Amazon sold from NorthShore Care, submitted my Amazon receipt and Northshore Care invoice from in the box and had approval. I also ordered a case from XP Medical and that too was approved.

I think as long as the company is a "medical" company like NorthShore even if bought through Amazon or XP Medical, you won't have issue. I could see it being a harder sell to buy Bambinos and then have the FSA Google it to find who it is and get to their website. I guess if you really want Bambino's, buy the Blancos and through a different company that's more medical based like DME who carry Bambinos line. Same pricing or sometimes better. Having talked to the owner of DME as he lives near me, most cases from him are drop shipped as in, he never touches them, they come from Bambinos warehouse direct to you and he just handles the transaction.

Submitting a claim directly linked back to Bambino I don't see as a smart move. I realize the cost for print is the same as non print but you need to see it in the eyes of who you may be explaining it to if you had to face to face.

I wonder if Bambino has outside medical distributors for this reason. I can see they'd want to pop up on other diaper suppliers website to steer you away from another company and into them too but why else give up a slice of their pie to an outside distributor especially when they're still the ones shipping the item out?

You FLEX may not need it, but I'd have a prescription or other statement of medical necessity in case you ever get audited by the IRS.

My HSA doesn't care how I use a card, but I need to defend that these are allowed pre-tax purchases for my purchases.