LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence Drugs and Dementia

One of the reasons I decided against using drugs long term to reduce my incontinence episodes was when I spent time researching the long term effects from using some anticholergenic drugs. I've read lots about the fact they can cross the blood/brain barrier.

Also in the uk the NICE guidelines are quite clear in statin the cheapest drugs should be used where possible.

Now I think the nhs in England is a good thing but I worry about so many people taking cheap drugs that have bad side effects.

Not too long ago i was given a drug To try for my tinitus and one of the possible side effects was blowing your cheeks up with air, which would be permanent should you suffer that side effect......wtf! Blowing my cheeks up with air... No thanks, I think I took about 3 and gave up.

One of the reasons I decided against using drugs long term to reduce my incontinence episodes was when I spent time researching the long term effects from using some anticholergenic drugs. I've read lots about the fact they can cross the blood/brain barrier.

Also in the uk the NICE guidelines are quite clear in statin the cheapest drugs should be used where possible.

Now I think the nhs in England is a good thing but I worry about so many people taking cheap drugs that have bad side effects.

Not too long ago i was given a drug To try for my tinitus and one of the possible side effects was blowing your cheeks up with air, which would be permanent should you suffer that side effect......wtf! Blowing my cheeks up with air... No thanks, I think I took about 3 and gave up.

Warpiper:

I'm a dihydrogen oxide poisoning sufferer. What shall I do???? :D

First, Ventilate your lungs. Second, stop drinking way too much water. Next, place an absorbent containment device around your lower torso. Preferably one with thick padding since you're going to be peeing a lot real soon.

I agree that it's a case of weighing up the pros, cons and risk.

In general though there is no perfect cure for incontinence and things like tinitus.

You either end up wearing some form of padding, pee bag or have surgery to change your internal pee bag. All options are not great really, I just don't see the point of putting extra chemicals in the body.

I have taken pills that have helped with stomach problems and stuff but hats a short term problem and I agree that if it involves pain then your gonna take the pills, nobody wants to be in pain.

I have almost overdosed with Dihydrogen Monoxide in my lungs and that's a very spooky feeling :o With assistence I rose above the problem and headed for safer shores where my physical body recovered, anthough I think the adverse mental effects still remain :whistling:

First, Ventilate your lungs. Second, stop drinking way too much water. Next, place an absorbent containment device around your lower torso. Preferably one with thick padding since you're going to be peeing a lot real soon.

But Brian, my lungs aren't full of fluid, I'm just worried about the long term effects of taking a few pounds of the stuff daily!

But Brian, my lungs aren't full of fluid, I'm just worried about the long term effects of taking a few pounds of the stuff daily! :D

I never said it was in your lungs, but breathing will calm you down. You did say you have common water poisoning, so just don't drink too much and overdo it.

I never said it was in your lungs, but breathing will calm you down. You did say you have common water poisoning, so just don't drink too much and overdo it.

Sounds like maybe I need to detox the dihydrogen monoxide...perhaps with a little ethanol and bioflavonoids!

• 3 weeks later...

i always loved this one

its all just a scare tactic(in other words FAKE)

Dihydrogen monoxide:[8]

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

AKA: Water,H2O,Liquid of Life

most if not all of the scares out there are FAKE

for instance if you look at packages of food the US government requires all chemicals to be listed on our food but 99% of what in the label is naturally part of the food its made from but its required to post that its there anyways

here is the info

http://www.fda.gov/Food/GuidanceRegulation/GuidanceDocumentsRegulatoryInformation/LabelingNutrition/ucm064880.htm#ingredient

Hydrogen hydroxide is also known as heavy water. It occurs naturally in extremely small amounts, but just has one less oxygen molecule than normal H2O. It is instead HO.

However, it is possible to filter and concentrate it enough to get something poisonous and volitle enough that could even power a nuclear plant. Of course that would be too expensive (uranium is much cheaper- which also naturally occurs in our dirt by the way).

Hydrogen hydroxide is also known as heavy water. It occurs naturally in extremely small amounts, but just has one less oxygen molecule than normal H2O. It is instead HO.

However, it is possible to filter and concentrate it enough to get something poisonous and volitle enough that could even power a nuclear plant. Of course that would be too expensive (uranium is much cheaper- which also naturally occurs in our dirt by the way).

Wrong

1.(2H20) or D2O is heavy water

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water

2. D2O is not fuel for a nuclear plant its a neutron barrier

3. its not toxic all water contains D2O

Posted Yesterday, 08:10 AM

dlsmd, on 18 Feb 2015 - 7:56 PM, said:snapback.png

Wrong

1.(2H20) or D2O is heavy water

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Heavy_water

2. D2O is not fuel for a nuclear plant its a neutron barrier

3. its not toxic all water contains D2O

Hey guys:

Deuterium (heavy hydrogen) is not a neutron barrier...it is a moderator that slows down neutrons without absorbing them so the neutrons are at the right energy to react frequently with the fuel...usually uranium.