LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mind moving faster than I can type....

Being a writer myself, I have a similar issue with my current project, "Clear History?" It's been over a month since I've written anything on it, because I either get sidetracked with how I want to get the plot to go where it needs to be, I'm hesitant to try something out of my comfort zone, or I do feel that something seems cliche.

• Like 1

I used to write and found that one of my mistakes was writing here on the site and posting it directly....like I am now, instead of writing what I wan in a different place / program, then cut/ paste to transfer it over...<dur>

BUT< to more of your question, something you might try if you find you brains out pacing your typing / writing, is just use a tape or voice recorder and make verbal notes or dictate what you want into that, and just talk....and play t back when things calm down and yo can concentrate better. That way you can edit or rework what you want with a lot less work....and don't have to try and decipher chicken scratch that you were hurriedly putting down, trying to keep up with your thoughts.

Recorders are pretty cheap, and portable, so you can make verbal 'notes' as you travel or work...what ever.

Hope this helps! :D

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If you are using Windblows, there is a speech-to-text feature. I use that for rough drafts and then proof read for corrections. It allows me to get my thoughts into the computer faster than typing. Just an FYI

• 9 months later...

I have the same problem my mind wants to put something down but unfortunately I'm not that good of a typer! I misspell words and omit letters, spend more time fixing errors than actually do storys! Even though I go back and fix errors somehow I still miss words!